• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Another pic of Sulli and the number 10tumblr_mkwspxGGAu1qe1ggoo1_500.jpg

Minho made a t-shirt for yoogeun on Hello Baby it has the number 10 and he talks about the t-shirt, but yoogeun wasn't paying attention lol
:))

the video starts at 5:28 and ends on 6:08

Good morning Minsullians....(those with same timezone..hee :D)
@alejandragrande hi there! wow...nice minsul tumblr you have dear...please updates more...i love to see uri Minsul pics...ngee :x :x :x and dat pics of yous...yup...totally agree..Minsul is Real cos Minsul is Love rite...aaaaaahhh...missing them everydayyy...i just notice that uri Minsul always has this similar number with them...number 1 and number 3....hmmmm....i wonder is it because of fate.. :-?
@fashion615 wow...nice minsular you have there dear...keep it coming...since we're craving for minsulraction....this discovery sure can keep our heart calm for a while....ngeeeee... :D :D :D
@peach20kr thank you so much for your informative post...hmmm...i always wonder why korean fans are so possessive towards their idol...i mean to the extent bashing any OTP and everything..hmmm...love your post bout the flower, perfume and kiss...i really hope Ssul will get all those when she reach 20 y/o and i believe papa minho will choose red roses....heheheehe...owh yes..uri Minsul has a lot couple stuff...aaaahhhh...striped shirt...shoes...even their airport fashion almost the same....ngeeee :x :x :x
to the newbies @squimberrycupcake @shortcakes and @minhosulli293912 and to other newbies that i didn't mentioned personally...welcome to the beautiful Minsul thread..feel free to spazz around ya...and dun forget to read the rules at the 1st page..hehehehe....nice knowing all of you!  :-h
@zee that is whole lot of list with Minho handsome picture...aaaahhh...Minho-ya..this noona is already half crazy just looking at your picture...zee dear, you make me smile early in the morning...thank you dear..ngeeeee :D :D :D
P.S: special shout out to @foxiscully and @stekatta unnie...that new fic..daebakkkk!!!!! soooo looking forward...another Minsul fic by a great author...how cud i not read it... peace! :)>-

i just love the way Ssul put her head closely to Minho and hugging him tightly....she looks like she wanted to smell him...ngeeeee :x :x :x
tumblr_mbdrpmts4E1qdgslmo3_500.gif

okay..off to works....till then chingus! :-h

tikah said: Good morning Minsullians....(those with same timezone..hee :D)
@alejandragrande hi there! wow...nice minsul tumblr you have dear...please updates more...i love to see uri Minsul pics...ngee :x :x :x and dat pics of yous...yup...totally agree..Minsul is Real cos Minsul is Love rite...aaaaaahhh...missing them everydayyy...i just notice that uri Minsul always has this similar number with them...number 1 and number 3....hmmmm....i wonder is it because of fate.. :-?
@fashion615 wow...nice minsular you have there dear...keep it coming...since we're craving for minsulraction....this discovery sure can keep our heart calm for a while....ngeeeee... :D :D :D
@peach20kr thank you so much for your informative post...hmmm...i always wonder why korean fans are so possessive towards their idol...i mean to the extent bashing any OTP and everything..hmmm...love your post bout the flower, perfume and kiss...i really hope Ssul will get all those when she reach 20 y/o and i believe papa minho will choose red roses....heheheehe...owh yes..uri Minsul has a lot couple stuff...aaaahhhh...striped shirt...shoes...even their airport fashion almost the same....ngeeee :x :x :x
to the newbies @squimberrycupcake @shortcakes and @minhosulli293912 and to other newbies that i didn't mentioned personally...welcome to the beautiful Minsul thread..feel free to spazz around ya...and dun forget to read the rules at the 1st page..hehehehe....nice knowing all of you!  :-h
@zee that is whole lot of list with Minho handsome picture...aaaahhh...Minho-ya..this noona is already half crazy just looking at your picture...zee dear, you make me smile early in the morning...thank you dear..ngeeeee :D :D :D
P.S: special shout out to @foxiscully and @stekatta unnie...that new fic..daebakkkk!!!!! soooo looking forward...another Minsul fic by a great author...how cud i not read it... peace! :)>-

i just love the way Ssul put her head closely to Minho and hugging him tightly....she looks like she wanted to smell him...ngeeeee :x :x :x
tumblr_mbdrpmts4E1qdgslmo3_500.gif

okay..off to works....till then chingus! :-h

@tikah, morning!

BTW, for the gif that you posted, I believe that Sulli started to miss Minho by that time, as this scene was filmed in early Oct, a couple of days before the filming of the whole drama ended. I was so touched, too. I bet that Minho could feel Sullu's feeling, too.

@Timnat2010 morning dear...yup..i notice there is different vibes that i get from Ssul for that hugging scene..her eyes tells it all..that dun-want-to-let-you-go looks...like she really going to miss him like forever...aaaaaahhhh....we always get to see tae joon a.k.a minho being expressive on his feelings...as for Ssul...i think this scene is one of the best that really really portray her true feeling towards Minho...and  I choose to believe that she really meant it for real..like i'm so gonna miss you minho..aaaaahhh...minsul-ah...btw..here is another gif...the continuation of the earlier gif..
tumblr_mbdrpmts4E1qdgslmo5_r1_500.gif

that looks...that droppy eyes looks...aaaaaahhhhhh...I MISS MY MINSUL BABIES SO MUCH!!! :x :x :x

Guest peach20kr

Yesterday after searching for some Korean shawols' thoughts about Minho and Sulli, I realized myself a little negative about them..

I noticed some of them support Minsul silently and kept following Minsul thread and tumblr coz some of the pictures they've posted in twitter are what I've seen here.. kkk I also noticed that these days some Korean fans are changing to be more acceptable and expressing cool about their Star's love relationship...

Today, two main casts, Lee Gi-Woo and Lee Cheong-A from Flower Boy Ramyun Shop have admitted to be in love relationship with each other..

I really enjoyed that drama,, I hope this' gonna happen to Minsul, too..

Here's translation about some of Minho fans' comments about RM..(no bias involved in translation)92c2e445-3c7c-4b35-861c-dc4c6c57a4d7_zps

1.In RM especially Minho oppa stood out as taking so much care of Sulli , that's probably because they appeared in the same drama.., and they are from SM family... but still I envy Sulvely(Sulli's nickname is Sulvely in Korea, meaning Lovely Sulli)

2.Don't you guys think Minho oppa and Sulli make a good couple? they looked good together in RM and photoshoot and especially in TTBY..

if I was asked to recommend a girlfriend for Minho oppa, I would definitely say Sulli for sure.. How about you?

3.Minho and Sulli looked sweetier in RM than in TTBY, it's so pity that there was no intense loveline between them in TTBY,.. wanna kill the director..

3.Choi Minho is so kind and sweet as always and why is Sulli so lovely in RM? I hate Sulli but I'd really like to be reborn as Sulli ..

4.In RM, every idol said Sulli was cute..I'm jealous of Sulli..

5. why are Minho and Sulli always stuck together in RM?..Is their dating rumor true?

6. we have to admit that Sulli is goddness

7. Is Jonghyun going to sing at Sulli's wedding?

tumblr_mk9i6sRfTg1qj3tm8o1_500.jpg

since lee gi woo opened up about his relationship with lee cheong a I think he should give ideas to minho or maybe he might have at fashion week about opening up his relationship with sulli if they are dating secretly I wish though its just that Minsul seem so real with the way act with each other
I wonder if Minho took notes  :))

peach20kr said:

Yesterday after searching for some Korean shawols' thoughts about Minho and Sulli, I realized myself a little negative about them..

I noticed some of them support Minsul silently and kept following Minsul thread and tumblr coz some of the pictures they've posted in twitter are what I've seen here.. kkk I also noticed that these days some Korean fans are changing to be more acceptable and expressing cool about their Star's love relationship...

thanks noona @peach20kr! hahahha I'm laughing so hard when a netizen said she wanna kill TTBY director :)) how could she wanna kill someone who has been made our minsul kissing more like 50 times?????? aniya aniyaa aniyaaaa.... xDD

agree with @stekatta <3 hahhaa keep posting @peach20kr, I love the way now minsullians knew about what korean netizens think about uri 민호 and 설리, at first, we can only suppose about what minsulshipper in Korea think abt minsul, are thy support minsul or not, how they support minsul, hahaha now everything feels more open and clearly visible... please dont feel bored to receive thanks from all of us. you deserves it noona!

fightingggg^^

Archived