Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

:x :x :x :x :x

she looks adorable....i love her smile....like sunshine, full of brightness....

:D ------> (do we look a like???)  ------> (i think i know ur answer..it's 'absolutely impossible' right??? hahaha...
:-<)

Guest Kimmy10

woah, thank you Meow and sukreen.. SIG and Hye Sun cute overload.. I can't stop watching those interview and laughing so much too.
Hye Sun is so pretty, see the way In Guk flirt Hye Sun :P too cute. Now i can not wait to hear their song and watch their mv. I will definitely buy their song.

DAEBOK

hello Sunnies :)

http://www.soompi.com/2013/04/06/sns-pic-seo-in-guk-takes-a-friendly-photo-with-goo-hye-sun/#vanilla-comments

[sNS PIC] Seo In Guk Takes a Friendly Photo with Goo Hye Sun

yw740030 April 6, 2013 6 Comments[sNS PIC] Seo In Guk Takes a Friendly Photo with Goo Hye Sun

Recently on April 5 through its official Twitter account, singer and actor Seo In Guk’s agency, Jellyfish Entertainment, uploaded a photo along with the message, “An adorable picture of In Guk and Hye Sun. What do you think this meeting was about?”

In the picture, Seo In Guk and actress Goo Hye Sun are standing close together in a recording studio. Seo In Guk has his arm around Goo Hye Sun in a friendly manner, causing jealousy and envy from many male fans.

Fans that saw this photo commented, “Seo In Guk has a naughty hand,” “I would have never guessed that they are friends,” “I wonder why they met up.”

In other news, Seo In Guk will be making his comeback with a new album on April 11, 2013.

credit as tagged : 

please make sure you comment on this article

@prettywiz thanks for the info sis

Ive been watching the interview for 1 hour now non stop and I cant get over how adorable they are :) I noticed at the beginning of the interview they were showing real couple that did a cf and mv together like LMJ and her fiance I dont know his name all i know his in a movie GI 3 and Kim Tae hee and Rain is GHS and SIG telling us something ? LOL Im wishing here :) I just want our GHS to be happy and i really dont care who it is as long as the man take care of her and love her for the rest of her life

SIG is very out going and GHS is very shy which people does say opposites attract :)

Have a great day cant wait for April 11

i just saw the video...if someone like SIG do that in front of me (singing and touching my cheek), i wouldn't be calm like hye sun did.. i think i will loose my mind and unconcious....kekeke, ( impossible part 2)...

@cheerkoo I'm glad i made the copy of it for me hehehehe I posted it on my dailymotion enjoy its too cute :) MBC is quick to block their video all the time :(

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xyt7d2_goo-hye-sun-and-seo-in-guk_music

Thanks again guys for posting it :)

Guest mrita

oh noooooo i missed to see the video it got blocked..........from the pictures i can see both r very cutewith seo in guk mesmerised in GHS beautywoooooooooowlove u unni saranghae
383251_108335922652037_240298135_n.jpg
:x :(( :bz

@cheerkoo I'm glad i made the copy of it for me hehehehe I posted it on my dailymotion enjoy its too cute :) MBC is quick to block their video all the time :(http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xyt7d2_goo-hye-sun-and-seo-in-guk_musicThanks again guys for posting it :)  

Thank you so much! @GHSforever you're morethan quicker than MCB LOL

=)) You really know their style, keke

@cheerkoo ~ Thank you for the Cine France and now I'm waiting as usual for your translation on SIG and GHS interview. :)

Hello Sunnies!

We have a lot of awesome news here lately! Thank you all for your continuous updates. Now we know, Hye Sun doesn't need to be on twitter to be connected with us. :) These news just keep coming! :))

SIG is so playful with Hye Sun, dangerously, I say. :P  He's good looking too. I will react the same way as Hye Sun. :)) I'm looking forward to the song & MV together.

GHS is probably in Brussels by now? We didn't see airport photos. :) She's so sneaky. :)) Can't wait for more news.

Hope you had a nice weekend. Have a blessed Sunday!- to some sunnies.

:x

Thank you @meow13 for sharing the Section TV Interview featuring a playful and bashful Hye Sun being interviewed by the always enthusiastic and delightful Park Seul-gi! ;)) I've been a fan of Seul-gi since first seeing her in Yoon Eun Hye's movie debut, Legend of a Seven Cutter, and have followed her appearences after reading up on her history (she won several regional and national singing contests as a middle-schooler, only to quickly excused from many talent auditions for failing to have the right 'look" to be a contracted singer =(( ). This little one was an absolute scream =)) as 'Great Aunt Sophia', the head vampiress, in the hilarious vampire comedy Hello! Franceska. I'm happy that she's been holding steady in her job as a interviewer these past few years and look forward to seeing her popping up in some drama or movie, eventually... :-w

As for our Goo Hye Sun, she, of course, is always a delight (to which the citizens of France would assuredly attest!), and I'm certain that we'll soon be seeing her beautiful face on the small screen in the near future.
:P

Guest S_sun

Waaaah! That's my scream for  the section TV interview. Thanks @GHSforever and @meow13. A fun and delightful interview by Park Seul-gi. @robbo4 thanks for tidbits on her. I had enjoyed every interviews that I had seen by her. Her bubbly personality comes through and her guests relax and just roll with it.

Cute chemistry between HS and Seo In-guk. Can't wait for the mv and the song. The bits we hear sounds really good. HS looks pretty in pink. Miss her so much at the small screen.  Sunnies, let's support the song by buying it!

Look forward to seeing pics of her at BIFFF. Good luck, HyeSun-shi! Please keep voting for HS.

Woah!Thanks you Sunnies for all your posts.Thanks meow13 and GHSforever for having the sectionTV prog taped somewhere else! So smart!Here are also many photos from the interview at DC page:http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=guhyesun&no=128819&page=1&bbs=

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xyt234_130407-ku-hye-sun-seo-in-guk-section-tv-interview_people#.UWGy6aKG3Ic
SeulGi--> Many lovebirds confirming their status such as LMJ and LBH, Rain and KTH and HHJ and KSY couples. Even SIG has joined the ranks of top couples. Who is the lady for whom he has fallen in love? You must be curious. It will be announced shortly. The person behind the veil is none other than GHS. GHS--> I returned to become a "lover/sweetheart". (laughter)SIG-->She came to help me with my new album, "Laugh and Cry". It is an honor for me.Seulgi--> They really look so close and friendly. What if a rumor starts? I am so jealous. Seulgi--> Did you guys know each other before?GHS-->Recently, I wrote a song and gave it to SuInGook-ssi. That is how we got to meet. SeulGi-->(narrating) GHS is not only an actress, but she is also very active as a director and a singer-songwriter. Seulgi--> So, that song is enclosed in your album?SIG--> Yes. DaebokSeulGi--> Wow!SIG--> It really felt like a song from a movie. (We hear GHS saying something about drum sound,,, while Sulgi speaks)Seulgi--> GHS actually went to the recording studio where SIG was working in order to cheer him on. GHS--> I listened to it again just before I went to sleep.Seulgi--> (She does not miss a beat) OMG, "just before you went to sleep"? (laughter) Woah..I am suspicious of you guys..(laughter)SIG sings a song for GHS: "You are so lovable. You are my Hyesun-ee. You are so adorable. You. are my Hyesun-ee. Really. I look at you this way and that way and..."Seulgi-->(screams)GHS--> (hides her face and screen says she is embarrassed.)Seulgi-->In the drama, SIG portrayed an unhesitating lover style. What would he be like in real life? SIG--> While walking down the street, I suddenly wanted to hear "I love you". So, I just lay down and had temper tantrum until she said it. (he is talking about his own gf?) Come on. Tell me. I am not getting up until you say it.Seulgi--> (laughs) GHSssi, what do you think of such a style?GHS--> I think he has many similarities as me. Seulgi--> Really? (narrating) What! What! These two people are really suspicious! (On the screen are words:"Fate/Destiny")Seulgi--> (narrating) Recently, SIG shocked many people when he exposed his single living situation. (On the screen: People have commented that he is too dirty. His house is a devastating garbage dump.)SIG: I am certain that many people around my age most likely heard less complaints from their mothers. Just because of me. That guy also live like that..(GHS is cracking up next to him) Now, they have something to say.Seulgi--> To make sure your living quarters become clean, it may be best for you to meet a very pretty wife like GHS-ssi.SIG--> That would be OK with me..Seulgi--> He says that would be OK with him.SIG--> (to GHS) Would that be OK with you?GHS--> Of course.Seulgi--> You two! Maybe we will look forward to both of your "pink light".SIG--> (greeting) I have decided to return as a singer in a long time. With a song called Laugh and Cry. I hope you can give lots of support and love.GHS--> I will greet you in the future with even greater projects. 
(GHS really is gutsy and unstoppable. She just goes out on limb and asks people to take a look at her work...She is really something! GHS Fighting!!!!! SIG's new album FIGHTING!!!! Daebok and Daebok!!!)

• Thanks 1

Guest S_sun

Sue, you came through again with the translations so speedily. Sunnies are very indebted to you. Thank you.

I want to put LOL,LOL, LOL. as well   =))   The interview is so fun ....great promotion for the mv and song. Yes, GHS fighting! SIG's album fighting!