Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

there is some info about about the song from DC, @cheerkoo, please take a look. Thanks

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=guhyesun&no=128799

행복했을까 with 구혜선

수록곡 ‘행복했을까’는 본업 외에도 화가, 작가 등 다양한 활동을 통해 멀티탤런트로서 

그 재능을 인정 받고 있는 여배우 구혜선이 작사, 작곡한 곡으로 화제를 모으고 있는데, 연인과 이별한 후,

이를 후회하며 느끼는 화자의 섬세한 감성을 담담하고 솔직하게 담아내고 있다.

아름다운 피아노 선율로 시작하는 인트로와 후렴 부분부터 감정을 끌어올리는 현악 사운드, 

아름다운 멜로디와 가삿말이 조화를 이루어 듣는이의 마음을 편안하게 해주는 곡이다. 

또한, 곡의 완성도를 위해 직접 가창에 참여하기도 하였는데, 

이 곡은 구혜선이 처음으로 타 아티스트 앨범에 곡을 제공하는 것이어서, 본인에게도 특별한 의미를 가지는 곡이라고.

2012년의 아이콘으로 자리잡은데 이어, 2013년에도 연기뿐만 아니라 

한층 더 성숙한 음악을 통해 맹활약할 서인국. 

그 다짐과 함께 돌아온 서인국만의 색다른 무대를 기대 해도 좋다.

2013. 4. 11. 발매.

2번 트랙 수록곡.

타이틀곡은 물론이고, 수록곡까지 많은 사랑받았으면 좋겠다.

출처 cooltrack

hey sunnies,there is the same news in allkpop too..i am really an idiot coz i just don't know how to post the news here.. :(
did you all notice the black nailpolish on her hands..she is getting bolder with her style..it makes me so glad..and they look cute together :)
can't wait for 11th april.. :)

meow13 said: there is some info about about the song from DC, @cheerkoo, please take a look. Thanks

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=guhyesun&no=128799
Thank you meow13!!!

행복했을까 with 구혜선--Could/Would We Have Been Happy with GHS

수록곡 ‘행복했을까’는 본업 외에도 화가, 작가 등 다양한 활동을 통해 멀티탤런트로서 

그 재능을 인정 받고 있는 여배우 구혜선이 작사, 작곡한 곡으로 화제를 모으고 있는데, 

GHS is acknowledged as a multi-talent, not only in her original field, but also in the fields as an artist and a writer; GHS is the topic of the news since she wrote the lyrics and the music to a track song, "Could We Have Been Happy". 

연인과 이별한 후,

이를 후회하며 느끼는 화자의 섬세한 감성을 담담하고 솔직하게 담아내고 있다. This song describes calmly and honestly the regrettable and delicate feelings and sentiments after a lovers' break-up. 

아름다운 피아노 선율로 시작하는 인트로와 후렴 부분부터 감정을 끌어올리는 현악 사운드,  Lovely piano melody starts the introduction. From the refrain, string sounds raise up emotions.

아름다운 멜로디와 가삿말이 조화를 이루어 듣는이의 마음을 편안하게 해주는 곡이다. Lovely melody and lyrics harmonize to soothe and comfort the listeners' minds.

또한, 곡의 완성도를 위해 직접 가창에 참여하기도 하였는데, To further perfect the song, she also participated in the singing.

이 곡은 구혜선이 처음으로 타 아티스트 앨범에 곡을 제공하는 것이어서, 본인에게도 특별한 의미를 가지는 곡이라고. This song means a great deal to GHS as it is her very first time contributing to another artist's album. 

2012년의 아이콘으로 자리잡은데 이어, 2013년에도 연기뿐만 아니라 

한층 더 성숙한 음악을 통해 맹활약할 서인국. Seo InGuk has established himself as the icon of 2012.  In 2013, he will  continue to show great success not only through acting but also through more mature music.

그 다짐과 함께 돌아온 서인국만의 색다른 무대를 기대 해도 좋다.Seo InGuk returns with firm conviction for his goals and we all await his anticipated new performance. 

2013. 4. 11. 발매.Released on April 11, 2013

2번 트랙 수록곡. Number 2 track song

타이틀곡은 물론이고, 수록곡까지 많은 사랑받았으면 좋겠다. We hope that you will love not only the title song but also the track song.

출처 cooltrack=Source of this information is "cooltrack"

The title of the album seems to be "Laugh and Cry"  I never heard SeoInGuk sing. I will search the internet. But I am looking forward to GHS's voice next to SIG. Korea seems to have few very famous song-writers--like Lee Seungchul and a group of famous singers and songwriters called Ceci-bon. Maybe GHS will soon join that rank!!!

Hello Sunnies :)

@cheerkoo i started watching Reply 1997 drama last night and search for Seo In Guk song he's actually really good :)

just want to share his MV i really love it :) and btw he's really cute in this MV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYotMpVGzNY

Hello Sunnies, have a wonderful weekend :-h

I guess when SIG album release our princess already in Brussels.
I think she'll be flying to Brussels tmr (7th), so excited to see her at the airport & i hope there will be some pics of her :)

529121_497515643648158_1786022168_n.jpg

hello everyone..long time no post for me.. oh.. hope you all remember me... keke.. anyways.. I'm always checking this forum but because of the busy schedule at school I didn't have the chance to post in here.. keke  :D
Ohh.. I totally love Seo In Guk.. the drama Reply 1997 was really awesome.. not your ordinary drama..And he is the winner from SuperStar K.. I'm not sure what season.. I'm sooo very happy that he and Hye Sun noona will have  a collaboration.. keke.. Ooohh... I wish noona will gonna play the piano live for SIG at M! Countdown but I guess its not happening coz she's going to Brussels.. keke.. she's busy.. Hope and praying for the success of this song.. Grab the Triple Crown please.. :D
And Noona.. I super miss you... Please choose a drama please.. I am dying to see you again acting.. keke..
Thanks to all of you for all the news and updates about Hye Sun.. :D

[NEWS] Successful Start to Cine France
by KIM Hyun-min  /  Apr 05, 2013

Stars Including KU Hye-Sun Attend

The opening ceremony of ‘Cine France’, which will form a new avenue of collaboration between the French Institute in Seoul and the artistic film theater Art Nine, was held on April 2nd. A number of big names in film and other cultural domains attended the event. Among the guests were the French ambassador in Korea Jerome PASQUIER, the honorary director of the Busan International Film Festival KIM Dong-ho, the film director CHUNG Ji-young and actors AHN Sung-ki and PARK Hee-bon. Tickets for the opening film Populaire were sold out.

PASQUIER offered a congratulatory speech saying, “Congratulations on the opening of Cine France. I hope more cultural events will be held by France and Korea together like Cine France.” JEONG Sang-jin, the representative of Art Nine said, “Every time I visited a foreign film festival, I was very interested in French films. I’m very glad that Art Nine is hosting Cine France.” The actress and director KU Hye-Sun also expressed her impressions as the honorary ambassador by saying, “I’m very honored to be appointed as the honorary ambassador of Cine France. Please show more of your love for French films.” Directors PARK Chan-wook, KIM Tae-yong and PARK Jung-bum and a selection committee member of the Critics’ Week of the Cannes Film Festival Charles TESSON couldn’t be at the ceremony, so they sent video congratulatory messages instead.

Following its successful opening, Cine Frane will continue for a year by screening a variety of French films at 8 O’clock on every Tuesday at Art Nine. The Chef (2012), a comic cuisine drama starring Jean RENO will screen on April 9th, followed by Chicken with Plums (2011), a unique animation on 16th, A Happy Event (2011) on 23rd and Rust & Bone (2012), which was officially invited to the Cannes Film Festival last year, on the 30th.

source: http://www.koreanfilm.or.kr/jsp/news/news.jsp?blbdComCd=601006&seq=2378&mode=VIEW

According to DC gallery:http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=guhyesun&no=128805&page=1&bbs=
GHS's schedule is posted in YG website.April 9th and 10th, GHS will be in Brussels for the BIFFF and GHS will have a stage greeting on April 9th for the Peach Tree screening.http://www.ygfamily.com/artist/Schedule.asp?LANGDIV=K&ATYPE=1&ARTIDX=22I like the description that BIFFF gives for Peach Tree.All the best to GHS and to Peach Tree team. May it be loved and remembered!!The film is in competition.I wonder if she will get to do some sightseeing and enjoy Brussels and take some pix. GHS never seems to miss the opportunity to make use of the situation for another project. For instance, she took videos of her trip to japan to meet Isao Sasaki and used that to make MV for "Brown Hair" song. Then she used the set and make-up for the Eco-pure hair color cf to make MV for the "Marry Me" song. It seems like she doe snot like to waste anything. Even all the actors who worked with her said that she is so well-prepared for the filming that very little NG's happen and very little films are wasted. keke

Guest stouffville

All the best and the best to GHS and the  Peach tree team!Keep soaring and always be an inspiration to us.GHS,yeah your hard work will always be remembered and be well loved!Be blessed!

http://ppomppu.co.kr/zboard/view.php?id=freeboard&no=2477063

YG 합정동 사옥 업무차 갔다가 1층에서 엘베 타려고 기다리는데 현관으로
아주 작고 하얀 여자가 매니저 같이보이는 남자와 함께 들어오더군요
구혜선이였습니다... 엘리베이터 같이 타고 올라갔네요
YG사옥 엘리베이터 엄청 좁은데 남3 구혜선 1 이리타니 꽉차더군요
ㅎㅎ 인형같았어요.... 근데 키가 너무 작더란;;;  
This person said that he went to YG Building for business.
He was waiting for the elevator and saw a very small and white female walk
 into the building with someone who looked like a manager.
It was GHS. They all took the elevator together.
He says that YG elevator is really small. With 3 men and one woman,
the elevator was full. hehe She is like a doll....but her height is so short.....
(I am assuming that GHS was not wearing her heels that day....keke)
주소복사 http://ppomppu.co.kr/zboard/view.php?id=freeboard&no=2477063 ]

@cheercoo, beside you are a very rich and interesting deposit of knowledge , and feed us continuously ,you're a beautiful seeds of hope. You bring us flavor of your thoughts which, enlighten our mind and soul . Thanks for your work and kindness. @meow13,you're the captain of a sailing boat , which is preparing to conquer the GOLDEN FLEECE, together with the other Sunnies .I suppose the work is still hot ,and I look forward , with maximum interest and thrill. I wish you a great achievement ,much enchantment with magical GOO HYE SUN,and I'm waiting  impatiently to see " golden fleece" .I keep my finger crossed . GOOD LUCK .  HAPPY SPRING ,SUNNIES!                  GOOD LUCK  GOO HYE SUN at BIFF , FIGHTING !!!!!!!!!

Guest Kimmy10

Hello Sunnies,

I would like to share this from joondi thread

Thank you all for the update. Look forward to see our princess at BIFF

130407 Ku Hye Sun & Seo In Guk @ Section TV Interview
youtube.com/watch?v=1tyK56qQcxQ
the original video was removed by YT
here's the vid uploaded on dailymotion
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xyt234_130407-ku-hye-sun-seo-in-guk-section-tv-interview_people
cre inguk seo

Untitled-2_zps9d4ce18b.gifUntitled-5_zps47ff4e4b.gif755210445_zps4646beba.gif755210507_zps8a2383b7.gif
cre as tagged

• Like 1

Thanx sukreen and meow..aww they look so cute..@cheerkoo waiting for you to translate it..the music sounds so melodious and sweet..i am sure gonna love it..i want everyone to love it too..
gosh seo in gook seeems to be mesmerised by our princess..he is so sweet..i could only understand the word 'jhagi' meaning sweetheart..lol..she looks so sweet and pretty in pink..i m so exited to watch the mv..
Wishing lots of luck to hyesun and seo in guk..Fighting!!