[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

Guest bibidep

Here is what JIS said in one of his interview .

JIS said about his ideal girl …

Man are like kids. Therefore, I want to meet a woman that I can rely on. I will get marry before 40.
Someone who is strong psychologically/emotionally, someone who can control him, someone who he can rely on her.

If he meets such a woman, he will marry immediately. 

He plans not to marry later than 40.

His ideal girl is still the Kim Yeon-a. He likes woman that can stand up quickly once she has fallen.

OMG JIS seem like the woman like GHJ, if she not too old and married already he may proposed to her for real.

Even though I'm a O2 shipper, realistically I don't expect them to date in real life. Not anytime in the near future anyway.  Especially right now when both of their popularity are at a high due to the success of TWTWB and the nasty rumors of SHK trying to seduce JIS.  I'm still mad at whoever started those rumors. But I'm happy to learn that they are good friends in real life and from what I can see from the BTS clips and interviews of both of them, JIS genuinely cares for SHK and is protective of her.  That is a good foundation to build a relationship from.

Guest mariedette

Just watched the ending again and it's such a beautiful ending....but I noticed the last line oh soo says is " do you think we can see each other again ?" and with his little shy cute smile..I was thinking whether it was JIS himself asking that to SHK through oh soo..... And when youngie replies' date=' it's like SHK giving JIS a green light through youngie....hahaha...fingers crossed....[/quote']

i guess so.. it looks like JIS asking SHK in real life hahaha if they will ever see each other again! omoooooo! they look so good together! hope they marry one day!

Guest mariedette

o2 couple shippers friends, let us just continue this thread please lets update! o2 couple lives on and who knows one day, ehem we're going to celebrate if they become a couple! btw are there any thread in soompi you could suggest to me in regards with the 02 couple and their drama?

mariedette

said: o2 couple shippers friends, let us just continue this thread please lets update! o2 couple lives on and who knows one day, ehem we're going to celebrate if they become a couple! btw are there any thread in soompi you could suggest to me in regards with the 02 couple and their drama?

Guest tiffany.shin

awwwww! i cant help but be saddened by his response to having no feelings for SHG  :( but i guess he was speaking for all actresses he's worked with. its good to know he likes to maintain that working relationship and keep everything professional, so as to keep his acting free of any personal feelings. but.. awwwwwwwww  :( haha i think im gonna just sulk abt this for a bit longer and then continue to quietly ship these two haha  ;;) he's answer abt the rumours of SHG are so considerate though and yes true i think if such a rumour was abt a man, it wouldnt be as harsh then if it were about a woman :( im still head over heels for OY and OS!!  :\"> :x :-* 

I also love to see SHK and JIS to be together but not at this time......
 for me it is not the right time for them if ever they decided to go out as couples......
 with all the bashers and hater are all lurking right now that every moves of SHK will be under the microscope and both of them will gonna be busy.

I have never worship any couple in kdrama. But i really like tha onscreen chemistry of JIS and SHK and how they put to life the characters of Oh Soo and Oh Young. They are really good in their acting. I am glad that almost everybody is taking recognition and notice of their hardwork.

I am glad that in those interviews, they acknowledge how each one unleashed their potentials, how each one contributed to the teamwork and how one encouraged the other to achieve that 'accepted' acting one thinks of doing.

Somehow i am glad that they didn't release too many behind the scenes because people or the audience can really concentrate in their drama and in their character. I'm sure it's a collective decision.

Although the drama ended already, I will still be here as their fan and will support their future endeavors.

I'm okay with just friendship between them. I hope that even though they are under close scrutiny, they will continue that friendship and just be there to to support each other's future endeavors without the media labeling it as romantic action. ;-)

Guest bibidep

For SHG's haters, I don't think they ever leave her alone, no matter what SHG will do in the future, doesn't matter who is the man in her next drama, her anti-fans will hurt her again.  For some reason the haters really want to pick on her.  Only one way for her to have no more hater is to never appear in the drama, and only do the movie.  Or marry and retired from the entertainment world.  

I hope they still be friend and support each other.

Guest OreoVampire

wangnyeo said:

KyoRean

wrote:

»

@loucong

said:<br />

a quote from a recent interview of jo in sung "in the last scene,when i looked at song hye kyo's eyes, my heart fluttered"<br />

<br />

kyaaaaaaaaaa o2 ship is sailing <br />

<br />

<br />

yaaaahhhhhh ... yipppeeeyyy !! let's celebrate !!

\:D/\:D/

let's hv a cotton candy parteyyyyyyyyyyyyy peopleeee!! stand up! and join the caravan of love!!

:x

<br />

<br />

@wangneyo

mind lending me your signature gif

:D

#awesome !!

:)):-*

a quote from a recent interview of jo in sung "in the last scene,when i looked at song hye kyo's eyes, my heart fluttered"
:x kyaaaaaaaaaa o2 ship is sailing :D
Me too!!!!

Guest o2couplelover

why u are sad??!!

i think JIS said he didn't have any feelings for his co-stars during the filming

that doesn't mean he can't develop any feeling for them after that!!

we must not give up about shipping them

i have a strong feeling that their friendship will be a special relation

we can see them on many occasions

just be patient

i hope u keep post articles about them here

:x

Guest mariedette

Source: www.okpop.com

Song Hye Gyo Denies Rumor That Jo In Sung Rejected Her Dinner Offer

On April 3 during an interview after the ending of SBS’s “That Winter, The Wind Blows,” actress Song Hye Gyo mentioned the rumor concerning actor Jo In Sung and herself.

Song Hye Gyo stated, “I have heard this rumor. It involves Jo In Sung rejecting me when I ask him out to eat.”

She continued truthfully, “When I heard it, I asked people, ‘This is about me?’ It wouldn’t feel so unfair to me if I even really asked him to go out for dinner. I can now laugh at the useless rumors most of the time, but sometimes I can’t help but feel like it is unfair. It is even worse when people around me believe the rumors.”

Netizens that heard this news commented, “This rumor doesn’t make sense. Song Hye Gyo is so beautiful,” “It is only a rumor. Please don’t get hurt by it.”

Hi all. I've moved here from TWTWB sommpi forum as requested cos I'm an O2 shipper.

Only thing is, right now my shipping heart is suffering badly due to JIS's blunt reply that he has no special feelings for SHK. Whatever he is trying to do, whether it's the truth (which i have to just accept it) or whether he's trying to protect SHK or himself (if he has a gf who knows), I feel that he should have been more tactful like what Hye Kyo said, that they're just friends.

I'm not sure if I'm being too sensitive but for JIS to use those words to SHK (whom he said which guy can resist SHK earlier), is he saying to Korea that look,  I can resist her? I had thought they had a special relationship between them cos of BTS and glances from JIS to her but i guess he has effectively killed my hope in shipping them. I just thought they have such similar good heart and talent and look that it'll be great for them to have found a soulmate but since JIS said that and he's known to be very blunt, I guess that's really his feelings at the moment.

I am currently feeling down about this whole shipping cos I like SHK very much and wish that she'll be loved by a nice caring guy and I had hoped JIS will love her, seriously. But I guess we were fooled by the BTS esp ep 9 where he ran to help her up. I guess they are just friends which maybe it's good for now. I wonder why JIS did not say that they are good friends like SHK did. Why he choose to bluntly say that he has no special feelings for her. Not sure if those words had hurt SHK.

I am not against JIS not having feelings for SHK. It's his choice of blunt words. I think it's either he wants the media/haters to stop speculating or he really wants all to know that he has no strings attached so that he can find his ideal girl, which incidentally, really sounds like his noona from Sring Days type of woman.

Does he know that SHK is emotionally strong after all the bashing she could pick herself up? She's caring and pretty too and surely can be relied on to look after him. She also has the qualities he asked for. But I guess if he says he has no feelings, then .....he has no feelings. I hope SHK finds a good caring guy soon to share her life with. I read in some threads, there's a rumour abt so ji sub and her. But you know these korean netizens, they can spread gossips like wild fire and they can kill equally fast where SHK is concerned . Poor girl is so lonely travelling by herself and spending her tours mostly on her own. I hope God will bless her with a good husband soon.

Shipping is at its lowest currently for JIS and SHK.

SHK wrote a letter, meaning that she opens her mind and heart. If JIS falls in love with her and insists on his love, he will do actions to approach her. So, guys, dont get too far involved in never ending discussion. As the KEY is on JIS. If you want O2 couple goes on in real life, why don't you all persuade JIS? I am sure SHK will accept it as long as JIS strives for it

quote from Hye Kyo's interview about rumors

"Why would they want to write a story like that? I guess they want to make a good relationship uncomfortable. ”

“Fortunately, Jo In Sung and I are really good friends, so it did not make us feel uncomfortable. We even talked about this story together with all of the staff on set. We all just laughed it off.”

:) see guys everything is fine thou they're only GOOD friends for now who knows what the future will bring them , dont overthink and stress yourselves ;)) these two are top stars personal lives are usually kept hush hush for me its good to know their friends that can lead to a "possibility" both are single this ship is not impossible its not like one of them are married or in a relationship.Be happy shippers its not the end yet :))

omo im so hopeful!! =)) LOL well i guess this what you get from watching TWTWB LOL LOL

oh why didnt they have an interview together this is making my life a bit harder i jump from other interview to another LOL LOL :)) geez who ever made this plan is lame LMao =))

;)) just kidding ... "maybe" <----- Youngie's last lines kyaaaaaaaaa okie im back fangirling again LOL ;))

Guest mariedette

Hi all. I've moved here from TWTWB sommpi forum as requested cos I'm an O2 shipper.Only thing is' date=' right now my shipping heart is suffering badly due to JIS's blunt reply that he has no special feelings for SHK. Whatever he is trying to do, whether it's the truth (which i have to just accept it) or whether he's trying to protect SHK or himself (if he has a gf who knows), I feel that he should have been more tactful like what Hye Kyo said, that they're just friends. I'm not sure if I'm being too sensitive but for JIS to use those words to SHK (whom he said which guy can resist SHK earlier), is he saying to Korea that look,  I can resist her? I had thought they had a special relationship between them cos of BTS and glances from JIS to her but i guess he has effectively killed my hope in shipping them. I just thought they have such similar good heart and talent and look that it'll be great for them to have found a soulmate but since JIS said that and he's known to be very blunt, I guess that's really his feelings at the moment.I am currently feeling down about this whole shipping cos I like SHK very much and wish that she'll be loved by a nice caring guy and I had hoped JIS will love her, seriously. But I guess we were fooled by the BTS esp ep 9 where he ran to help her up. I guess they are just friends which maybe it's good for now. I wonder why JIS did not say that they are good friends like SHK did. Why he choose to bluntly say that he has no special feelings for her. Not sure if those words had hurt SHK. I am not against JIS not having feelings for SHK. It's his choice of blunt words. I think it's either he wants the media/haters to stop speculating or he really wants all to know that he has no strings attached so that he can find his ideal girl, which incidentally, really sounds like his noona from Sring Days type of woman.Does he know that SHK is emotionally strong after all the bashing she could pick herself up? She's caring and pretty too and surely can be relied on to look after him. She also has the qualities he asked for. But I guess if he says he has no feelings, then .....he has no feelings. I hope SHK finds a good caring guy soon to share her life with. I read in some threads, there's a rumour abt so ji sub and her. But you know these korean netizens, they can spread gossips like wild fire and they can kill equally fast where SHK is concerned . Poor girl is so lonely travelling by herself and spending her tours mostly on her own. I hope God will bless her with a good husband soon.Shipping is at its lowest currently for JIS and SHK.[/quote']

:( we will never know what is the real score between hye kyo and in sung