[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

Guest OreoVampire

@loucong said: a quote from a recent interview of jo in sung "in the last scene,when i looked at song hye kyo's eyes, my heart fluttered"
:x kyaaaaaaaaaa o2 ship is sailing :D

Guest bibidep

OMG I can't sleep now!!!!  I love that man, JIS hahaha.....What did he mean by that???  May be he so nervous when he had eyes contact with SHG for the first time.  If he had real feeling for her how come he said it out loud like this make everyone know he likes her.  Is he scared of his future will go down??  At least SHG have to find a man like him, on her side and defend all the bad news for her.  If I have a friend like him I will be very happy not even mention he is the boyfriend or a husband to somebody.   Who ever his future lady is, she so lucky to have a husband like him....Man this is just a dream only aizzzzzza.

Guest SJKMCW

JIS, this man, I swear, just knows how to hit my soft spot! Every time I see him sad or cry, it just tears me apart. :(( He is, indeed, a very good actor! :x His crying scenes are priceless and the best I've seen so far. I can feel & see every emotion he feels every time I watch him cry. I miss him so much!! I miss both of them! :(

I feel bad that SHK had to go through all those issues with the media & rumors that she's come to be such a reserved individual. It really makes me sad when she mentioned that her & JIS didn't communicate much throughout these months they're worked together. :(( They didn't even talk much after filming was done. :( But I appreciate her being honest about being friends with him & thinking they both look great together! :x That makes me very happy! Hopefully both her & JIS go on this trip with the rest of the cast & crew. I know SHK is getting ready to film her movie but I wish she would take a bit of time off & enjoy a trip with everyone before anything! :) She deserves some rest! They all do!

@loucong

OMO, where's the article of that interview?! I really want to read it! I've read multiple interviews of SHK but have yet to read any of JIS's!

Saw this while browsing some page. I remembered the O2 Couple so i thought it would be cool to share it with you. :)

"People think a soul mate is your perfect fit, and that’s what everyone wants. But a true soul mate is a mirror, the person who shows you everything that is holding you back, the person who brings you to your own attention so you can change your life."   ~Elizabeth Gilbert

Guest mariedette

SJKMCW said: JIS, this man, I swear, just knows how to hit my soft spot! Every time I see him sad or cry, it just tears me apart. :(( He is, indeed, a very good actor! :x His crying scenes are priceless and the best I've seen so far. I can feel & see every emotion he feels every time I watch him cry. I miss him so much!! I miss both of them! :(

I feel bad that SHK had to go through all those issues with the media & rumors that she's come to be such a reserved individual. It really makes me sad when she mentioned that her & JIS didn't communicate much throughout these months they're worked together. :(( They didn't even talk much after filming was done. :( But I appreciate her being honest about being friends with him & thinking they both look great together! :x That makes me very happy! Hopefully both her & JIS go on this trip with the rest of the cast & crew. I know SHK is getting ready to film her movie but I wish she would take a bit of time off & enjoy a trip with everyone before anything! :) She deserves some rest! They all do!

@loucong

OMO, where's the article of that interview?! I really want to read it! I've read multiple interviews of SHK but have yet to read any of JIS's!

Guest mariedette

"AND SO WE MEET AGAIN"
JIS and SHK, maybe they need time and distance apart, who knows like oh soo and oh young, if it's their fate to be together so be it. i would love to see them to be together again..praying for another drama for them, maybe a romantic comedy :)#o2coupleshipper
tumblr_mkselgkmaF1qm8elfo1_250.gif
tumblr_mkselgkmaF1qm8elfo2_250.gif

@loucong said:

a quote from a recent interview of jo in sung "in the last scene,when i looked at song hye kyo's eyes, my heart fluttered"

kyaaaaaaaaaa o2 ship is sailing

yaaaahhhhhh ... yipppeeeyyy !! let's celebrate !! \:D/ \:D/ let's hv a cotton candy parteyyyyyyyyyyyyy peopleeee!! stand up! and join the caravan of love!! :x

@wangneyo mind lending me your signature gif :D #awesome !! :)) :-*

wow amazing great news , I am in the hospital now still working hours , done with my patients but waiting a result of some investigation , while waiting I decided to browse sooompi and I am soooo lucky to do ^^

so it is all came from my gif sign !!!

kekeke .. happy sooooo happy with his statement ,, for me till now regardless the lover stage I like all his praises to her on screen which really is showing a sincere respect as if she is his sunbae ! and also the so far noticed care by him toward her in the BTS ..

kyo all the gif for u

>:D<

Saw this while browsing some page. I remembered the O2 Couple so i thought it would be cool to share it with you. :)

"People think a soul mate is your perfect fit, and that’s what everyone wants. But a true soul mate is a mirror, the person who shows you everything that is holding you back, the person who brings you to your own attention so you can change your life."   ~Elizabeth Gilbert

thinking & thinking about it !

I like it ^^

Guest chokogom

Just watched the ending again and it's such a beautiful ending....but I noticed the last line oh soo says is " do you think we can see each other again ?" and with his little shy cute smile..I was thinking whether it was JIS himself asking that to SHK through oh soo..... And when youngie replies, it's like SHK giving JIS a green light through youngie....hahaha...fingers crossed....

Guest chokogom

Just watched the ending again and it's such a beautiful ending....but I noticed the last line oh soo says is " do you think we can see each other again ?" and with his little shy cute smile..I was thinking whether it was JIS himself asking that to SHK through oh soo..... And when youngie replies, it's like SHK giving JIS a green light through youngie....hahaha...fingers crossed....

a quote again from an interview of JIS "The night when That Winter" ends, i hugged Hye Kyo and said thank you to her.In this drama, we are very thankful to each other,Between actors there's this "thanks to you, i am saved" kind of feeling."

credit to baidu

kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ;))

Guest SJKMCW

Jo In Sung "Song Hye-kyo is attractive as a woman."

another quote from my in sung sshi >:D<

Where did you read that from?! I really want to read it too! :(( Reading that just makes my heart flutter! (like how JIS's heart fluttered when song hye kyo looked him in the eyes) :D I miss them both!!

I found some snippets about Jo In Sung's interview in regard to his feelings about working with Song Hye Kyo. The translations are credited to wloi @ BandStalker.

What is your comment about SHK as a woman?

She is attractive as a woman. Which guy in Korea can resist SHK? However, I will not tell SHK… Let’s date. I never, not even once, have private (special) feelings when I work with an actress. If I really have feelings for a woman, I will become uncomfortable and weird. It is because I have no special feeling about her, that I can shoot TWTWB uneventfully.

About marriage: Man are like kids. Therefore, I want to meet a woman that I can rely on. I will get marry before 40.

JIS said he has read Hyekyo’s interview regarding the rumor and he thinks that Hyekyo’s answer is good. What Hyekyo said is the truth.

Q: Have you heard of this rumor?

JIS: I only heard about it recently, I felt that Hyekyo is the one being hurt most. Actually it is hard to be an actress. In fact, I prefer the rumor to come from my side (meaning that the rumor be JIS tried to seduce Hyekyo but being rejected), it is bad that the rumor is from her side.

ebulli3nt said: I found some snippets about Jo In Sung's interview in regard to his feelings about working with Song Hye Kyo. The translations are credited to wloi @ BandStalker.

What is your comment about SHK as a woman?

She is attractive as a woman. Which guy in Korea can resist SHK? However, I will not tell SHK… Let’s date. I never, not even once, have private (special) feelings when I work with an actress. If I really have feelings for a woman, I will become uncomfortable and weird. It is because I have no special feeling about her, that I can shoot TWTWB uneventfully.

About marriage: Man are like kids. Therefore, I want to meet a woman that I can rely on. I will get marry before 40.

JIS said he has read Hyekyo’s interview regarding the rumor and he thinks that Hyekyo’s answer is good. What Hyekyo said is the truth.

Q: Have you heard of this rumor?

JIS: I only heard about it recently, I felt that Hyekyo is the one being hurt most. Actually it is hard to be an actress. In fact, I prefer the rumor to come from my side (meaning that the rumor be JIS tried to seduce Hyekyo but being rejected), it is bad that the rumor is from her side.