The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest kimberlyyu

aaah I feel wrong for saying this but if yonghwa has a love line with some other actress in the drama.. I'll have trouble watching it +_+ In fact.. I'll have trouble watching it if he is even in the drama because then I won't want Shin hye with lee min ho's character but with him... At first I was all like "wooo yongshin reunite" but then.. this seems like its going to be a hit.. so I want to enjoy the drama and not think about yongshin being left out while watching it..

Guest bluemoon12

aaah I feel wrong for saying this but if yonghwa has a love line with some other actress in the drama.. I'll have trouble watching it +_+ In fact.. I'll have trouble watching it if he is even in the drama because then I won't want Shin hye with lee min ho's character but with him... At first I was all like "wooo yongshin reunite" but then.. this seems like its going to be a hit.. so I want to enjoy the drama and not think about yongshin being left out while watching it..

kekeke.. Its oke dear.. I think no matter what're they caracter in drama future. I just want to they reunite again in one project. If in drama SH & YH caracter not pairing end together, its just for job. Cause in the begins, YongShin bron from drama Shinwo's one side love for Mi nam.

hello dooley shipper :-h

I just watched and read page 190,OMG jung hwa can so obvious to show us how he loves 'yeoja chingu' :-/

if someone still doubt they boundries and always connect jung hwa with seohyun,i can say they BLIND @-)

I understand why dooley want to hide they relations from us not because they not love each other but because they are so in love with each other so they want to protect and caring the person who they love 8->

once again i want to claps :-\" for mr dooley cause his brave and for ms dooley for always show your support to 'namja chingu' :-bd

Guest bluemoon12

I'm sorry @luvshin99 my post failed. My phone get trouble.

About Yongshin Similarity..!! I hope @jjeennyy19 or whoever can post this pic. This's the link.

Shinhye twit on 4 apr 8.22am

http://twitter.com/ssinz/status/319726645109997568/photo/1

Then YongHwa twitt on 4 apr 6.42pm

http://twitter.com/CNBLUE_4/status/319958221299257344/photo/1

Guest bluemoon12

I'm sorry @luvshin99 my post failed. My phone get trouble.

About Yongshin Similarity..!! I hope @jjeennyy19 or whoever can post this pic. This's the link.

Shinhye twit on 4 apr 8.22am

http://twitter.com/ssinz/status/319726645109997568/photo/1

Then YongHwa twitt on 4 apr 6.42pm

http://twitter.com/CNBLUE_4/status/319958221299257344/photo/1

@bluemoon i'am sorry before of my comment to harsh with seohyun,i never want to fanwar but i just want to share my happiness about dooley couple

i'm not yongseo shipper but i love snsd or titaeseo song(seohyun indeed) :-bd :)>-

bluemoon12 said: @luvshin99 I agree with you, lets support whatever he's choose..!! YH accept this drama or not, I believe he have best reason & know the risk of this job too..!! Just remember me during HS fanmeet, they will be waiting to have project together again. Like PSH also said it on Manila fanmeet. I will goshbumb when YH pairing drama again with PSH.. Its like What's MCs said during CNBLUE on SBS Konselor Show around pebruairy its true? "If YongHwa cann't doing the drama without PSH" lol

Here @bluemoon12... :-* Capture_zps53347f28.png

Yong Hwa's tweet

@CNBLUE-4

여러분 할로 용화입니다! 으아 드디어 ! 월드투어가 시작입니다.. 대만에서 스타트!!!!

좋은공연 추억 만들어서 돌아오겠습니다!

5월에 한국공연도 기대해 주세요 여러분!! ㅎㅎ

다녀오겠습니다!

[trans] Everyone Hello this is Yonghwa! Wow finally! the world tour begins.. Starting in Taiwan!!!!
I'll return with memories of great performances!
Please anticipate the Korean concert in May, too!! hehe
I'll be back!

cr.: trans by heich @ justjyh

Couldn't find translation from Shin hye's tweet..I'll check somewhere and if I find any, I'll post it in here..  ;)

Guest bluemoon12

bluemoon12 said:

@luvshin99 I agree with you, lets support whatever he's choose..!! YH accept this drama or not, I believe he have best reason & know the risk of this job too..!! Just remember me during HS fanmeet, they will be waiting to have project together again. Like PSH also said it on Manila fanmeet. I will goshbumb when YH pairing drama again with PSH.. Its like What's MCs said during CNBLUE on SBS Konselor Show around pebruairy its true? "If YongHwa cann't doing the drama without PSH" lol

What did Park Shin Hye said on her Manila Fan meeting??Care to share dear?? ;)

PSH to work with JYH again..!! Its already post at page 203 by cordanz_17.

Guest bluemoon12

I just read some blog,it is trus jung hwa denies dating park shin hye? :((

can somebody give an answer? $-)

You can search at page 202 in this thread. Or maybe you can visit on Dining Room/YongShin thread in http://park-shin-hye.com

Its already post on there.

Jangan sedih, artis indonesia gonta-ganti pacar trus sesumbar di dpn kamera or infotiment biasa, tp tdk biasa bagi artis korea. Entertiment korea is different than hollywood & its very strict..!!

Guest Riko1430292431

Yonghwa just mentioned he wanna to come back in drama to his fans during CNBlue concert in Taiwan. Is it a hint that he will be in Heirs? Or other drama?

He sounded very excited and he said it before he sang "you've fallen for me" ( Heartstrings tile song) is it bc he is happy he will work with his best friend again?

If he'll be in heirs, I'll definitely love to watch video about "the making of heirs"!

Guest kimberlyyu

is Leader_CNBLUE his real twitter account for Yonghwa? because I've been follow the CNblue account but nothing else.. and he got enough follower to make me wonder if it is his real account.. he aslo retweeted a picture of shinhye which made me wanna know even more!! haha >.<

Guest kimberlyyu

aaah I just saw shinhye started following CNblue twitter account again.. so happy ^_^ I wasn't aware!!!^.^

Guest luvshin99

@kimberlyyu YH doesnt have twitter acount, he use same with blue boys count twitter.

YongHWA: "I will be back on drama soon"

http://www.weibo.com/2145273177/zqWAHar10

He said this before sing YFFM with Jungshin.

Guest leopardlashes

noonanana

said: hello dooley shipper

:-h

I just watched and read page 190,OMG jung hwa can so obvious to show us how he loves 'yeoja chingu'

:-/

if someone still doubt they boundries and always connect jung hwa with seohyun,i can say they BLIND

@-)

I understand why dooley want to hide they relations from us not because they not love each other but because they are so in love with each other so they want to protect and caring the person who they love

8->

once again i want to claps

:-\"

for mr dooley cause his brave and for ms dooley for always show your support to 'namja chingu'

:-bd

@luvshin99: Thanks to that video.. :-* :-* :-* >:D< Makes me think that it is a done deal for Yong Hwa to be cast in Heirs... 8-| Anyways, If Yong really wanted to be on Heirs...I'll just trust his judgement then..  :-??
@leopardlashes: I am sorry if you got offended by noonanana, she is new to this thread, we always manage to pm anyone who goes beyond what's necessary, try to back track in this thread and see for yourself that some apologize for what they did.............BUT............you should know that you are in another territory and clearly our preference for Yong hwa is different.....That's why let's stay within the perimeter of our land... :-bd She might went overboard but I don't appreciate it that you are like pointing a finger at us like we are the only one doing it..I know some in your fandom bash Shin Hye too admit it because in any fandom there could be some rotten apples so don't go here scolding us about the same thing your fellow gogouma does...Let's try to make peace and just stay in our rightful thread..It's crazy enough about this YongSeo vs Yongshin thing....Let's just respect each other...I don't mean to offend you in anyway but I would just like it if we remain in our boundaries....Thank you dear... :)