Cr: sy kang

FANCAM

Cr: LetsgotoLaputa

tumblr_mks466SxD71rl5094o1_1280.jpg
PicturePicture
tumblr_mks466SxD71rl5094o2_1280.jpg

Cr: SBS Cultwo Show Official Website

[Related NEWS]

[130326] Actress Kang Sora updated the audience on how Leeteuk’s doing these days

In the 26th, Kang Sora was on SBS Power FM ‘CulTwo Show’
and updated the audience on how Leeteuk’s been doing these days.
The two became close while filming MBC We Got Married.
On this day she said, “I saw his musical ‘Promise’ recently and saw Leeteuk”.

She also added, “He is doing a lot better than during ‘We Got Married’ days. He has more muscles and is more tan. He has become more manly. I think he is fit to be in the army.”

Via: sup3rjunior.com
Source: etoday

[130327] Kang Sora mentions Super Junior’s Leeteuk on CulTwo’s radio program

Kang Sora referred to her former ‘We Got Married‘ husband Super Junior‘s Leeteuk.
The actress appeared on the March 26th airing of SBS Radio‘s ‘Two o’clock Escape Cultwo Show‘ and spoke about Leeteuk, who is currently serving in the army.
She shared, “A few days ago I went to see the musical ‘Promise‘, and I got to see Leeteuk. He looked really good.”
Kang Sora added, “His body looked good. He got some muscles and became more manly. Maybe he was made for the army,” causing listeners to laugh.
Do you remember Kang Sora and Leeteuk as husband and wife on MBC‘s ‘We Got Married’?

Cr: Allkpop

[sS포토]강소라, 휘날리는 한 뼘 치마에…'드러난 각선미'

스포츠서울| 기사입력 2013-03-27 18:50 기사원문
130327_5152bfb8c9853_59_20130327185014.j

배우 강소라가 27일 오후 서울 영등포구 여의도IFC에서 열린 '2013 F/W 서울패션위크' 지춘희 디자이너 패션쇼에 참석하고 있다./남윤호 인턴기자

[스포츠서울닷컴 | 남윤호 인턴기자]배우 강소라가 27일 오후 서울 영등포구 여의도IFC에서 열린 '2013 F/W 서울패션위크' 지춘희 디자이너 패션쇼에 참석하고 있다.

70여명의 패션디자이너가 참여한 '2013 F/W 서울패션위크'는 올 가을과 겨울에 유행할 패션 트렌드를 미리 볼 수 있는 행사로 25일부터 30일까지 여의도 IFC서울과 한남동 블루스퀘어에서 진행된다.
 cre http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&oid=073&aid=0002242396&sid1=001&lfrom=twitter

Guest aelene

Kang So Ra's body check :legs... pretty :-bdface... cute :-bdfacial expression.. she looks content and confident :-bdhair... pretty and shiny :-bdbody line.. the bestlegs... long and beautiful...
overal : perfect
ok, she's perfect for Leeteuk..  ;))

class="subject" id="articleTitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 12px 10px 9px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 18px; font-family: 나눔고딕, NanumGothic, '맑은 고딕', 'Malgun Gothic', 돋움, Dotum, 굴림, Gulim, Helvetica, AppleGothic, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 22px; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); letter-spacing: -1px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: none;"Kang Sora "Lovely Mini Skirt" class="subject" id="articleTitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 12px 10px 9px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 18px; font-family: 나눔고딕, NanumGothic, '맑은 고딕', 'Malgun Gothic', 돋움, Dotum, 굴림, Gulim, Helvetica, AppleGothic, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 22px; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); letter-spacing: -1px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: none;"[2013 SFW 포토] 강소라, 러블리 미니스커트로 청순미 뽐내한국경제TV | 2013.03.28 오전 12:32

Kang Sora “Lovely Mini Skirt” [2013 SFW 포토] 강소라, 러블리 미니스커트로 청순미 뽐내  한국경제TV | 2013.03.28 오전 12:32  가-가+   [한국경제TV 민원기 기자] ‘2013-14 F/W 서울패션위크’ 지춘희 패션쇼가 27일 오후 서울 여의도 IFC몰에서 열렸다. 배우 강소라가 포토월에 서서 포즈를 취하고 있다. source가-가+[한국경제TV 민원기 기자] ‘2013-14 F/W 서울패션위크’ 지춘희 패션쇼가 27일 오후 서울 여의도 IFC몰에서 열렸다. 배우 강소라가 포토월에 서서 포즈를 취하고 있다.source

Guest kirane

[BTS/2011] KANG SORA IN MOVIE "SUNNY"

kirane: Am sorry, after editing, this was the best quality I could upload.^^

Guest kirane

[130402] KANG SORA' TWITTER UPDATE
BGyhQ1mCUAIf0OO.jpg

KOR.
..강아지 옷의 세계를 알다.. 나도 손재주 있었으면 좋겠다.. 내 손 곰손.
ENG.
..In order to understand the world of puppy clothes..I hope I can be handy (skillful) with it too (putting/choosing/making the clothes). (But/Seems) My hand is slow-witted hand*.

kirane
: "곰" literary mean slow-witted, I think what she meant was sloppy. 

Guest aelene

josan said:Well, Im apologizing for posting this because it's not really teukso related but for our dear Sora only. She is nominated once again for Baeksang Art Awards. She won last year for Popular Movie Actress in Sunny, and now she is nominated for the same category for the movie My Paparoti. 
Here is the pic of Sora screen-capped by @lazyme2day

BG8PY4wCEAE2E8y.jpg:large
And when I checked the site she is is on currently on the distant rank 4. But its still too early to tell who will win. So I hope she will.BG8a9HyCQAADWnX.png:large

Popularity Awards of Baeksang Arts Awards is determined by public votes. Voting is from 2013.04.03 ~ 05.06. 
Baeksang Arts Awards 2013 will held at Kyung Hee University peace hall on May 9th.

For those who are interested in voting, here are the instructions:

To get constant updates, download the application Baeksang Art Awards
Baeksang Arts Awards Application Services ㈜ is available for One Mobile and Android only.
Maximum of 10 votes per day. 1 vote is charged 300 won (approximately US$ 0.30). VAT will be charged separately.Billing could be limited to 300 won, 1500 won or 3000 won according to usage. (Not so sure about the translation for this)For inquiries you may contact 070-4012-1842. (This will surely cause overseas call charges.)Seems the voting is for limited to Korean citizens since its a phone app & I cant find it in my app store even when I use hangul.  Too bad. Sorry for making you read the instructions to no avail. \m/ \m/ \m/

cr : @josan and @lazyme2day

Guest josan

@aelene thanks for posting here. I always forgot to post Sora's updates here even though I visit this thread too. And have you heard that she might be in a new movie again. Though its not confirmed but hope its true. The new movie is said to be about sports focusing on swimming. & Sora is an awesome swimmer.