Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

Guest eniya

@cleo ...

Nothing wrong with u dear, 

we all love him, that's why~

we don't want his baby face to get scratched.

@ysy94 

u ar very right, they should consider safety first when they r going back to the airport the next time round. I hope the Fans will treat him well too, since EunHyuk and YSY are good friends.

Hey look at those pictures u posted, he seems to be enjoying the crowd too... at least he does not look frustrated by them and his lovely smiles tell me he will enjoy the trip very much.  :x

Guest ysy94

cloe said:I was worried too..when i saw the other members were already in the van..where is YSY?? I thought he was behind of uee..but he didn't appear ..i'was quite scared, but when he get into the van..i was relieved...omg..what's wrong with me??

@eniya..yeah you are right..that's cuz i love him looking to those picseventhough he is very tired..he didn't lost his bright smiles :x He enjoyed the trip:xI think i getting used with his messy hair..ke..ke..basicly i dont like that kind of hair..but with YSY..anything will be Ok :x

Guest eniya

OH MY GOODNESS...  to the airport AGAIN???!!!  He better wear a spiky jacket or wat... to prevent any one from getting close to him or push him ard... ~X(
@ysy94, don't blame yourself. I believe the coordinator already learn their lesson... they better go by the BACK DOOR now!
About his hair style, u ar not the only one... a lot of his fans comments on Baidu, and even gave him funny nicknames... haha, but we all still love him anyway. =))

Guest ysy94

xianzhongfan said:Yes, KHJ just finished his Japan tour and also received his award in Okinawa. So he must be really tired. But I am glad to see YSY so energetic and happy. His volunteer work must have rejuvenated him!

Guest emi03

@ysy thank you for sharing with us!! but what do you mean he didnt do any single smile? he didn't smile or something?
Btw im soooo MAD at these fans. how dare they push YSY around and made him fell. Show some respect for the idols ok. Shake head. X(
YSY messy hair made me want to comb for him. LOL..
;;)

Guest ysy94

emi03 said: @ysy thank you for sharing with us!! but what do you mean he didnt do any single smile? he didn't smile or something?
Btw im soooo MAD at these fans. how dare they push YSY around and made him fell. Show some respect for the idols ok. Shake head. X(
YSY messy hair made me want to comb for him. LOL..
;;)

Guest emi03

@ysy94 oh that's right. i understand fully haha.. I wish YSY has the biggest fan club as well.. let's SUPPORT him! I used to be KHJ's fan but the more i see him from fancams. I didnt like his character cos he looked so arrogant even though his face is pretty.

Guest ysy94

emi03 said: @ysy94 oh that's right. i understand fully haha.. I wish YSY has the biggest fan club as well.. let's SUPPORT him! I used to be KHJ's fan but the more i see him from fancams. I didnt like his character cos he looked so arrogant even though his face is pretty.

@ysy94thanks a lot for your update & pics & videosyou are awesome.........:xYSY with short pants,messy hair & looks so tired...he looks soo sexylook at his arms..hmmmm so manly8619874378_4ded525581_z.jpg
i heard some fans called him " kkaegeum oppa"..that's soo sweetI wish I was there....to protect him from crazy fans, but i think I can't cuz..i can't even handle my self if i saw him in person :x :\"> 

Guest xianzhongfan

I just hope he doesn't keep this hairstyle for the whole show. We will all gift him with combs and brushes!

I was jumping of the joyyou know what our dearest Softy have a planning to recap this new variety show..she said she want to watch this show first cuz of YSY, and when she knew Uee in it also..she want to recap this show :x