Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

Guest ysy94

Reup the pic from newsen
8614910347_6ddca5e9e3_b.jpg
8616016574_e59de61775_b.jpg
Cr: newsen
What YSY will wear when he come to VN

This hat called "Khan dong" in Viet Nam. for women 891900_600530839975789_1803731263_o.jpgfor men882821_600530829975790_865806335_o.jpgAnd those shoes 892140_600062760022597_1532782023_o.jpg

Guest eniya

OMO OMO OMO... He looks so great here, full of energy just like Enrique... I love his sunshine smile again. Hahaha...his messy hair not my favourite but then i don't know why it still looks good to me.
I guess he is someone who prefer the no fuss kind, who does not ever bother to apply sunblock ... so mayb he need a hair style that will look like he just get out of his bed and start the show straight away.. 
TO ME, he is the most outstanding/AWESOME LOOKING guy among the whole troupe... haaahah, i know no one will throw stuff at me in this thread.
And why is Uee and the other guy wearing the same legging/stockings?  ;))
Ok my boy, hv fun and bring out  the best side of u in the show and come back soon~
:-h

OMI.........................YSY is so cuteeeeee :x I still can see a glimpse of kkaegeum's character in him....i think he needs a hair cut..ke..ke..just a little..but still he is very handsomeeeeeee to meeeee :x :-/ I'm looking forward for this show....and uee looks so pretty as always, she is soo lucky being together with all flower boys ( oke..i means at least just three, and YSY is the cutest one ke..ke.. )I hope all the members will get along very well, and can create a good athmosphere........
 I just read a news..the variety show called " Barefoot Friends"Barefoot Friends will have it;s members to travel to various countries completing missions.the first country is Vietnam, They will reportedly be leaving Korea on April 4, and will spend 3 nights and 4 days there filming
awwww..so our YSY will often visiting various countries..i hope next time ..they will visit my country Indonesia..ke..ke..i wont definitely miss that moment  :x

Guest xianzhongfan

So looking forward to this. As you can see fm my avatar, i am a huge fan of KHJ, and now with YSY, this is just the perfect show for me! All the best to them!

Guest chenile

Kang Ho-dong’s new SBS show gets name, finalizes cast

Barefoot3.jpg
Kang Ho-dong, Kim Hyun-joong, UEE, Yoon Shi-yoon

Throw a stone and hit a new variety show these days, and no one’s busier in that arena than star MC Kang Ho-dong, who’s finally got a title and a cast confirmed for his new SBS show, set to be part of the I Like Sunday lineup in the timeslot after Running Man (someone over at KBS’s Happy Sunday is crying into his cornflakes). It’s called Barefoot Friends, and has confirmed an eight-member cast that’s a pretty bizarre if interesting mix: MCs Kang Ho-dong, Yoon Jong-shin (Hwashin), and Yoo Se-yoon (Knee Drop Guru); singers/idols Eunhyuk (Strong Heart), Kim Hyun-joong (Playful Kiss), UEE (Jeon Woo-chi), Kim Bum-soo, and actor Yoon Shi-yoon (Flower Boy Next Door).

It has a younger-skewing cast than I would’ve expected and a pretty random feel to the mix, but the concept is the thing that has to stick, no matter who you throw onscreen. The more exciting team-up is that it’s being helmed by the PD of bygone hit variety show Family Outing. Now THAT’s something worth getting excited about. Maybe there’s a gem of a family just waiting to come out of this. They’re keeping mum about the show’s concept, but it’ll involve trips overseas apparently, because the cast is heading to Vietnam. All we know so far is that there will be “missions and laughs.” Oh good, because I thought you’d just sit around and take turns reading from the dictionary.

Yoon Jong-shin, Yoo Se-yoon, and even Eunhyuk are variety mainstays, so they’ll be fine no matter the show. I don’t love Yoo Se-yoon, but every cast needs a troublemaker character. Kim Hyun-joong seems like the big celebrity get for the show, and though I’m not on that particular star bandwagon, I do know that he’s MUCH better at variety than in dramas. He’s weird, and it works.

Barefoot2.jpg
Yoon Jong-shin, Eunhyuk, Yoo Se-yoon, Kim Bum-soo

Ballad singer Kim Bum-soo, I’ve only seen as a guest on other people’s shows, but he’s got goofy charm. UEE and Yoon Shi-yoon have had hosting gigs and such, but are by far the rookies. I’m interested to see how they’ll fare. UEE’s guest stints on Running Man haven’t been especially memorable, but she’s just so darn likable. I just keep thinking of her Ojakkyo character, camping out on the front lawn because she was a fan of 1 Night 2 Days.

Kang Ho-dong also has a new Tuesday KBS show (Our Neighborhood Variety Sports, with Lee Su-geun, Kim Byung-man, Park Sung-ho, Jo Dal-hwan, Changmin, and Minho) that’s getting ready to premiere April 9. The concept there is going to different neighborhoods and getting the town’s residents to play various sports against the cast. I’m less interested in that one, but I do think it’s a much better fit for Kang Ho-dong than the dismally-rated (and since cancelled) Moonlight Prince. In any case, it would be nice to have a new show to get excited about, so let’s hope there’s a winning combo here somewhere.

Barefoot Friends premieres April 21 on SBS.

dramabeans

Guest eniya

VIETNAM here I COME!!!

210d3q1.jpg

2nb7pc6.jpg

63wzro.jpg

6y2vj5.jpg

kew5s3.jpg

wbxveh.jpg

21o1mzd.jpg

143dw5l.jpg

Cr as labelled

WE JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF HIM!!!!!!! more more more 

ok last pict specially for @xianzhongfan :D

Guest ysy94

Lol, the first thing they will do in VN is take off the coat, and maybe the shirt too :"> (that's sound good, KHJ body is perfect :"> YSY is...ok too :">)It's burning like hell in VN now, 36-37 °C with no wind feel like 39-41 °C

Guest eniya

WOW.... AWESOME AWESOME !!!  THANKS @ysy94the fans were really giving them a BIG welcome.. i am surprise that they were allowed to walk thru the crowd and i see my poor boy shocked expression on his cute face when he was being push ard... i was quite worried when i did not see him getting in the van when the rest of the cast were already on board... Where is my baby ??? is he lost in the crowd??? when finally he get into the van, it was like PHEW~~
btw, i saw these 2 comments posted on the site u just shared and YSY was mentioned in the post... roughly wat were they talking about?>> [google translate]

Chan Kim Ho Chi Minh City · 1 hour ago ·@ Lia: I agree with you, I was ELF, I stood close to the door, and his witness you frantically rushed == yourself not run YSY should not know his situation, and Eunhyuk was trapped behind, it must be said that communication must always, then you dive in, holding hands did not let go, I had the same vs paying defend drag you out, and one boyfriend to me, I tell you the truth I crave bike for you very much, you did think that a few Hyuk 1 the powerful clear, he play with always keep in mind, I push you out, but its not enough, you get dc you dive in, you must arms screaming "Let me go", the new you. Are all his own eyes see, his own hand, you cursed, solely. I said, I was E.L.F Top comment Reply
+110Lia · 1 hour ago · Ho Chi Minh CityToday pick .. it is appalled always .. t stand after being fell splashed always, has chosen far away from it but also be there to push back. And so's grievances before one of you ELF (t not equate offline), but that YSY is the famous Korean actor, do you think that the You rushing bucket, was the YSY same crowding pressured View falls several times that you love, a face turned a blind eye to see that crime. What you do not have the excuse "if you met your idol if you calm dc??" yes, t very calm because in the union ng that all new ng me likes to pick ... Please repressed one bit with, some you do your idol of some panic!ps: ELF enjoy themselves the curse, but I do not find yourself cm nothing wrong situation at that time. because of excessive fanaticism of a few friends that they isolated than for danger!

Chan Kim · 1 giờ trước · TP HCM@Lia: mình đồng ý với bạn, mình là E.L.F, mình đứng ngay sát cửa ra, và mình chứng kiến cảnh các bạn điên cuồng nhào tới == mình ko chạy theo YSY nên ko biết tình hình của anh ấy, còn EUnHyuk bị kẹt lại phía sau, phải nói là lạc ra hẳn luôn, thì các bạn nhào vào, nắm chặt tay ko buông, mình phải cùng vs chú bảo vệ kéo bạn ấy ra, còn 1 bạn trai to con, mình nói thật là mình thèm đạp cho bạn đó mấy cái lắm, bạn ấy nghĩ sao mà đi đẩy vai Hyuk 1 cái rõ mạnh, anh chới với luôn ý, mình đẩy bạn đó ra nhưng mình ko đủ sức, anh thoát dc các bạn lại nhào vào, mình phải dang tay hét lên "Để anh đi", các bạn mới thôi. Tất cả đều là mình chính mắt thấy, chính tay mình làm, các bạn chửi thì mình chịu. Mình nói lại, mình là E.L.F Top bình luận  Trả lời

+110Lia · 1 giờ trước · TP HCMHôm nay đi đón .. thật là phát hoảng luôn..t đứng sau bị té văng luôn, đã chọn xa xa ra rồi mà còn bị đấy tới đẩy lui. Và rất là bất bình trước 1 số bạn ELF ( t ko đánh đồng nhé), nhưng mà YSY cũng là diễn viên nổi tiếng bên Hàn, nghĩ sao mà các bạn ào ào xô đấy, đã thế YSY cũng bị chèn lấn ép xém ngã mấy lần thấy mà thương, mặt a ấy ngơ ra thấy mà tội. Mấy bạn đừng có mà viện lý do " nếu bạn gặp thân tượng bạn xem bạn có bình tĩnh dc ko ??" vâng, t rất bình tĩnh vì trong đoàn ng đó toàn là ng tui thích nên mới đi đón... Làm ơn kìm nén lại 1 chút với, chính mấy bạn làm idol của mấy bạn hoảng đấy!ps: ELF thích thừ cứ việc vào mà chửi,chứ mình chẵng thấy mình cm có gì sai tình trạng lúc đó cả. chính vì sự cuồng quá đáng của mấy bạn mà họ bị cách ly gấp vì thấy nguy hiểm!

Guest ysy94

eniya said: WOW.... AWESOME AWESOME !!!  THANKS @ysy94the fans were really giving them a BIG welcome.. i am surprise that they were allowed to walk thru the crowd and i see my poor boy shocked expression on his cute face when he was being push ard... i was quite worried when i did not see him getting in the van when the rest of the cast were already on board... Where is my baby ??? is he lost in the crowd??? when finally he get into the van, it was like PHEW~~
btw, i saw these 2 comments posted on the site u just shared and YSY was mentioned in the post... roughly wat were they talking about?

Guest eniya

@ysy94 Oh THANK YOU sooo much for explaining...WOOoow .. look at that crowd, must be like battle field..and i gave up trying to find where is our 'instant noodle' hair YSY...
But i am glad he is perfectly ok now, look at him, his smile is so awesome ~ 107mcqv.jpg
20to2zq.jpg >:D<
frankly, i am beginning to like his messy hair, don't u think he look the cutest with that traditional hat???  ;;)

eniya said: WOW.... AWESOME AWESOME !!!  THANKS @ysy94the fans were really giving them a BIG welcome.. i am surprise that they were allowed to walk thru the crowd and i see my poor boy shocked expression on his cute face when he was being push ard... i was quite worried when i did not see him getting in the van when the rest of the cast were already on board... Where is my baby ??? is he lost in the crowd??? when finally he get into the van, it was like PHEW~~

I was worried too..when i saw the other members were already in the van..where is YSY?? I thought he was behind of uee..but he didn't appear ..i'was quite scared, but when he get into the van..i was relieved...omg..what's wrong with me??

Guest ysy94

@eniya remmeber the last time I said I like his hair? Now I'm the most anti his hair =))
8619329486_c6a29b6537_z.jpg
8619329500_2eb10916c3_z.jpg
8618222191_758cc5cf2c_z.jpg
8619329442_d31132d926_z.jpg
The cast will devided into 3 group Kim Hyun Joong, UEE and Kang Ho Dong will go to Mui Ne/Phan Thiet, Eun Hyuk and Yoon Shi Yoon will go to Da Nang tonight, Yoon Jong Shin, Yoo Se Yoon, Kim Bum Soo will go Hue
And because he go with EunHyuk, he will face with Elf several time at the airport and the set :(( It'smake me nerve :-s