Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

Guest ysy94

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Yoon Shi Yoon’s Colorful Pictorial For “Men’s Health”

“Flower Boy Next Door” actor Yoon Shi Yoon recently appeared in a pictorial to steal the hearts of fans once again. 

Yoon Shi Yoon was featured in the April issue of Men’s Health magazine for the “Point Made” segment. For the dreamy vacation photo shoot, Yoon Shi Yoon traveled to the exotic islands of the Northern Mariana Islands. Against the backdrop of the exotic scenery, Yoon Shi Yoon revealed his masculine charms in addition to his adorable charms that viewers have known him for from his role in drama “Flower Boy Next Door.” Adorable Yoon Shi Yoon is outfitted in colorful and casual clothes for the vacation abroad.  

Photos from Yoon Shi Yoon’s pictorial will be available on the April issue of “Men’s Health.” 

Yoon Shi Yoon’s Colorful Pictorial For “Men’s Health”

Screen-Shot-2013-03-29-at-11.55.43-PM.pn

Screen-Shot-2013-03-29-at-11.55.51-PM.pn

Screen-Shot-2013-03-29-at-11.55.58-PM.pn

Screen-Shot-2013-03-29-at-11.56.05-PM.pn

Screen-Shot-2013-03-29-at-11.56.11-PM.pn

cr: soompi

Guest eniya

WOOow...WELCOME @itsmeu! we got another new member on board, the more the merrier ~

OMO..And WHAT is that CUTE pic ???!!! Why is he making a extremely adorable face at the camera again ???

Please someone out there who hv the source of this video, please share with us...please....

Here is YSY first appearance on screen for a game show before his debut, as a "friend" of Lee Hongki.

He looked so cute and too young for the ladies in the 'matchmaking' show, kekeke...

Cr: MBCentertainment

Guest eniya

@ysy94

Wow..He really bowed down at 90 degrees to his fans too...i thought he only does that to his seniors..

And who is tat naughty naughty camera man peeping into the showering room? Why disturb our poor tired baby when he was so sound asleep? This boy really loves books and slept with them too. 

Are all these from the same JAPANese DVD too? Oh no, so tempting to get one now though i don't understand jap at all...

The fan from baidu bought the DVD and shared all those still frames said that there r more interesting video contents. And she don't intend to share the video as she is aware of the copyright issues and highly recommended pple to purchase it. 

Seeing those still pics of him... buying cosmetics for his granny before visiting them, bowing down before them, and his granny keeping his baby bath tub till now...his photos all over their place...shows that they really love their only grandson and he loves them too.  Don't u think he inherited those kind loving eyes from his granny? He is such a nice guy... No wonder, i can't help it but to love him more ~

Oh it's all broken links for @racheldayz and @Frinda attempt... 

testing >upload pic to tinypic.com >can u see now??? i can view from my mobile too.

fmt63d.jpg

Cr: Baidu

Anyone know how much the japan dvd set cost? If it meet my budget i really want to buy it. And where can I buy it? Is it available in yesasia?

That screencaps while his sleeping, is it during fbnd time? Since there's a lot of comics around, and i remember he reads many comics books to relate with kkaegeum character and he still with his kkaegeum hair. Geezz he so cute even when he sleep *i want to hug him

Guest ysy94

giselle_tw said: Anyone know how much the japan dvd set cost? If it meet my budget i really want to buy it. And where can I buy it? Is it available in yesasia?

That screencaps while his sleeping, is it during fbnd time? Since there's a lot of comics around, and i remember he reads many comics books to relate with kkaegeum character and he still with his kkaegeum hair. Geezz he so cute even when he sleep *i want to hug him

My dear @ysy84 & @mimilk17 thanks a lot for your quick answer !!!  :xI It's quite expensive, yet I think I'm going to buy it. This man keep tempting me I can't contain myself. Just a week ago I just purchase FBND special ost. If I know about this dvd at that time i would buy it together ... too bad I have to wait for another 2 weeks for shipping time :(
Thanks guys :)

Guest eniya

@giselle_tw

FYI, the one that the fan shared in Baidu Link with all his baby photos, visiting his grandparents which she highly recommended...

( she also wrote these - The screenshots are from last year, published in 2012 Yoon Shi Yoon Japan 1STFM DVD )

i think is this link below though i am not 100% sure, got to double check with our experts here :

FM in Tokyo DVD http://shop.innolife.net/shop/list.php?ac_id=105&ai_id=182172&inno_Session=55ec53b28a8e59aa594179cda936fd19

link share by @ysy94 previously..

So, u got more choices to choose now.. :D

Guest chenile

class="post-title"What Could A Variety Show Starring Kim Hyun Joong and Yoon Si Yoon Look Like?

By KrisE

Yoon-Si-Yoon-and-Kim-Hyun-Joong

Hey DF watchers! So I dropped a huge bomb on you all when I reported that Yoon Si Yoon and Kim Hyun Joong are filming together! I just want to make it clear that they are NOT filming a drama. They are filming a new variety show that is currently untitled.

So far, the only information we have on this show is who a few of the cast members are, that it has some sort of outdoor theme, part of it is being filmed in Laos, and its scheduled to air April 21st. Of course I will update you as more information becomes available.

This whole thing has me so excited that I started thinking of all the outdoor possibilities and the type of things you can do in Laos! My imagination ran wild and I ended up creating four possible scenarios that I believe are likely to happen on the show.

1. In Laos they have this elephant camp where you can take an elephant training course.

Imagine everyone trying to train an elephant! KHJ would name his elephant “Alien” and say it was his new pet, while Yoonie would be taking photos filled with aegyo making sure to capture everyone including Alien behind him.

Yoon Si Yoon and Kim Hyun Joong

2.  Vocational Training Center for Women where you can learn traditional silk weaving.

Everyone would have power bandanas on—the type Oh Ha Ni wore in Playful Kiss while she attempted to study. Then they would discover that Super Junior’s Eunhyuk has a hidden talent for weaving. He will create the most fabulous pair of socks ever in sapphire pearl blue which is the official color of SuJu, and turn all the women at the center into fan girls.

Eunhyuk weaving copy

3. The Beach

Think Baywatch minus the cheesy theme song sung by Hasseloff. I picture a relay race that’s really, really interesting but none of us are actually focusing on the race since KHJ, Eunhyuk, and Yoonie are running around with no shirts. At this point slow motion is added, and the moment they come out of water it gets replayed 20 TIMES.

Baywatch-copy.jpg

4. Left alone in the woods somewhere overnight.

I love it when everyone has to work for their own food. Just imagine everyone standing near some river trying to figure out how to catch and cook fish. Then they all have a happy campfire, and Eunhyuk starts dancing to girl group songs because someone ALWAYS dances to girl group songs in these variety shows!

I’m fairly confident at least one of these scenarios will actually happen.

Can you think of any other scenarios that could happen in the show?

blog dramafever

eniya

said:

@giselle_tw

The one that the fan shared in Baidu Link with all his baby photos, visiting his grandparents which she highly recommended...

( she also wrote these - The screenshots are from last year, published in 2012 Yoon Shi Yoon Japan 1STFM DVD )

i think should be this one instead, though i am not 100% sure, got to double check with our experts here :

FM in Tokyo DVD http://shop.innolife.net/shop/list.php?ac_id=105&ai_id=182172&inno_Session=55ec53b28a8e59aa594179cda936fd19

Guest ysy94

giselle_tw said:

eniya

said:

@giselle_tw

The one that the fan shared in Baidu Link with all his baby photos, visiting his grandparents which she highly recommended...

i think should be this one instead, though i am not 100% sure, got to double check with our experts here :