Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

Guest ysy94

I think they're sure that the cast will come to VN
8599999486_61a54d4a81_b.jpg
The banner says "Follow the Idols"Follow the Vietnam Discovery of Korean Idol / Media sponsor in Vietnam Vivo
I heart the rumor that they have finished recruit translator volunteer

Guest ysy94

Vivo is making a survey where Kim Huyn Joong - YSY- EunHuyk - Kang Ho Dong - UEE will come, here's the chosen list:- Hoi An- Da Lat- Ninh Binh- Da Nang- Mui Ne- Hue- Ha Long Bay

Places(1).jpg

So my dream of seeing YSY in real life wont come true T_T

Guest emi03

@ysy94
Omg, the japanese fanmeeting is so expensive? @-)
oh man i think i lost a chance. Gonna work hard to get the next fanmeeting! haha im not even 1.
:P

Guest ysy94

emi03 said: @ysy94
Omg, the japanese fanmeeting is so expensive? @-)
oh man i think i lost a chance. Gonna work hard to get the next fanmeeting! haha im not even 1.
:P

Guest eniya

Oh yes,  i love his looks during the concert too.. he was just glowing naturally... 
oh... he was so cute with all these expression ~ :-* 35b9mc1.pngCr: owner

anyway...he still looks awesome to me no matter what hair style he wears ...  =))

Guest ysy94

eniya said: Oh yes,  i love his looks during the concert too.. he was just glowing naturally... 
oh... he was so cute with all these expression ~ :-* 
Cr: owner

anyway...he still looks awesome to me no matter what hair style he wears ...  =))

Guest ysy94

482761_577091228997450_1773435346_n.jpg

8602257039_9701be5f3a_z.jpg
I think this pic is recently taken (because FBND OST was recorded when his hair still yellow), so what song did he recorded :-?
8602257087_df28c5b157_b.jpg
Cr: weibo +FB
According to FB, the cast Kim Hyun Joong Eunhyuk, Yoon Si Yoon, UEE will wear  Vietnam Tranditional Costume "Ao Dai":)) and the show name is “Good Sunday - Dream Route”

Guest itsmeu

Alo Alo
Im newbie to this soompi, my reason to register in soompi is because this YSY oppa thread,meu imnida.. im from indonesia.. and i think im falling too deep w/ kkae geum character n now day by day i search everything bout ysy. thx to this soompi.
glad to know you all. yoroshiku~~