[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest mintjulep

I read somewhere that SHK will not work with a male lead that is younger than her.
Plus, acting chops are important,not just kissable lips. :))

@shengvang Yes. I agree Hyun Bin is too famous for second male lead. It's an insulting for him :)
I think they will just take the actor that just came back from military service. 
Oh no. I'm going to list down all the South Korea's actor.

@mintjulep She is a big deal now because of her drama. Why not listed her down, too? :) It's not necessarily that she will be chosen. 

I read somewhere that SHK will not work with a male lead that is younger than her.

Plus, acting chops are important,not just kissable lips. :))

:(( @mintjulep there goes uri minhot's dreams down the drain :(( hahahahaha =))

@cikamoi I see, you have transformed into a beauty hehehe ;))

Yes yes yes, that would be an insult to hyun bin, to even offer him a role of the second lead is already an insult enough lol.

Go on ahead and list the possible second leads or perhaps come up with another possible plot lol :-bd

Guest mintjulep

cikamoi said: @mintjulep She is a big deal now because of her drama. Why not listed her down, too? :) It's not necessarily that she will be chosen.  

How about Hwang Jung Eum? She has an annoying voice to attracted people attention :))

Yoo Eun HyeSong Hye KyoHwang Jung EumMoon Geun Young Moon Chae Woon
I personally like Moon Chae Woon in Nice Guy because of her pale and unemotional face. If the female lead character is a cold person...
@shengvang That's Glinda in the Oz. The good witch :))
Just watch Oz, dear.

Guest dhyla

annyeong! seeing familiar names from the faith thread. :))

i was so stoked reading from the LMH thread the news that he's doing another drama. i wasn't expecting an announcement this soon because of the album and the tour. thanks so much starhaus! though i'm quite skeptical watching the episodes live, the wait is killing me esp back in faith. but i don't mind if it's LMH! :))

minho playing a highschool student? not so good news for those like me expecting good kissing scenes, i'm kinda worried we won't be getting a SG-like kiss scenes if he's to play a high schooler. i hope the PD this time is not as stingy as the one in faith. though i understand because faith's a sageuk. haha! i wanna see another rooftop kiss from city hunter!

Guest favoree

mintjulep said:.

I'm going to put my neck out with an opinion on a female lead. I wish he would act with someone not petite or a cutsie aeygo type,but just as mature.A woman. Someone a little taller than the usual tiny doll types.. I thought the pairings in A Gentleman's Dignity were spot on. Kim Ha Neuil was tall and sexy,not mini-skinny.
In other words,someone who can go toe to toe with him as an equal. That IMHO would be sexy and hot.

Guest mintjulep

Guessing is driving me bats :)) i am going to rely on the writer,actor,and director to make the right choice and i will enjoy whoever is cast,. :D

Guest mintjulep

cikamoi said: I have seen a lot of kdramas that became unsuccessful in the end because they put a lot of kpop idol in there. That's why.
Jung Il Woo as second male lead? I don't like the idea. Bring Kim Beom please :))