[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

adlyn13 said: Hello everyone  I am new to this thread new to soompi actually. I am so excited about this drama since I just love LMH! Ive actually been lurking on the faith thread for like ever but never joined because wow you guys move too fast
:-O being a college student its hard to keep up . Hopefully I can keep up here but since I am new I have no idea how soompi works so assistance will be much appreciated
:)

@adlyn13
Welcome :D
Hahahaha ~ we are one chatty bunch so I do wish you luck with catching up :))
I often come home and spend 1-2 hours back tracking the thread after work these days but when the drama goes on air, I think it might be more to back track. Hahaha but no worries, check in anytime whenever you are free. There will always be someone here to help fill you in :D

Hey girls!
How exciting! I've never been in the thread so early at the start! :)) :)) :))
Usually it is @myphim and @Anomalous!

sia3 said: @adlyn13
Welcome :D
Hahahaha ~ we are one chatty bunch so I do wish you luck with catching up :))
I often come home and spend 1-2 hours back tracking the thread after work these days but when the drama goes on air, I think it might be more to back track. Hahaha but no worries, check in anytime whenever you are free. There will always be someone here to help fill you in :D

Hey girls!
How exciting! I've never been in the thread so early at the start! :)) :)) :))
Usually it is @myphim and @Anomalous!

@sia3 the only way I catch up is by lurking cuz if I join the convo omg I'll bp forever yes I know all your of faith threads little sayings
:)like soupy, rice soup yep been lurking the faith thread since episode 10 of season 1 since you guys did a recap of faith calling it season 2.
=))

@adlyn13
Haha. In that case, I guess we don't have to introduce ourselves at all. You would know all about us if you have bp everything we talk about, non-Faith related included :)) Do you follow us to the movie nights too? ;))

So did you decide to delurk here and have a fresh start? :))
How about telling us where are you from, so that we know your time difference :)

Wait can I repost my excitement like my chingu @shengvang too???
@shengvang chingu!!!

Yes yes let us fan girl!!!!  I am soooooo excited!!!!!! 

Fangirl.gif
tumblr_inline_mhb5yiiEqj1qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_lye33rAxR91qkdmpx.gif

I think this is a pretty accurate image of us right now girls @sia3 @shengvang @vangsweetie637 @Maja @Hanjae @LuvMinHo @awesomeduck @WutHmone disney+fangirl+mode.gif

adlyn13 said: @sia3 the only way I catch up is by lurking cuz if I join the convo omg I'll bp forever yes I know all your of faith threads little sayings
:)like soupy, rice soup yep been lurking the faith thread since episode 10 of season 1 since you guys did a recap of faith calling it season 2.
=))

@shengvang
I don't mind Secret Garden, but I definitely don't love it to death. And of course, I have mentioned how I dislike the makjang part too.
But they do have their so-called golden moment. Like I really think the chant that Hyun Bin chanted whenever he's refused to think about her and is withholding himself was the golden moment. Kim. Su wa mu. blah blah blah... I also like the bromance between the two cousins. I just didn't pay attention to the 2nd lead relationships at all. I think I jumped those scenes :P

Anyway. Still. My vote goes to Park Bo Young :x

@sia3 I have only been on the faith thread well lurking actually
:\">feel embarrassed about that
=)) but yeah I actually live in California I am a bio major at cal state northridge. I got introduced to the kdrama world through a friend that is a big fan of kdramas and kpop. She would rant about it alot during work especially BOF . My reaction at first
8-| but then I actually saw BOF fell head over heels over LMH  :x but I hated the curls not my cup of tea
X(. I much prefer Daejang's mane of glory over GJP curls any day
:D

@adlyn13Hello :-h Hahaha we are a chatty bunch and I second @shengvang when she said she can't stay away for too long otherwise she will have 30+ pages to bp :)) I'm always checking Soupy when I have the chance :)

sia3 said: @shengvang
I don't mind Secret Garden, but I definitely don't love it to death. And of course, I have mentioned how I dislike the makjang part too.
But they do have their so-called golden moment. Like I really think the chant that Hyun Bin chanted whenever he's refused to think about her and is withholding himself was the golden moment. Kim. Su wa mu. blah blah blah... I also like the bromance between the two cousins. I just didn't pay attention to the 2nd lead relationships at all. I think I jumped those scenes :P

Anyway. Still. My vote goes to Park Bo Young :x

@tigereyespeppy
This is from Dramabeans glossary
makjang :: a sylistic, tonal, or narrative element in dramas that chooses to play up outrageous storylines to keep viewers hooked despite how ridiculous the stories become (adultery, revenge, rape, birth secrets, fatal illnesses, and flirting with incest possibilities are some makjang favorites). Shows can be part of a makjang class of dramas (Wife’s Temptation is a makjang series), or they can have makjang tendencies (Mary Stayed Out All Night went makjang toward the end). Generally considered a negative thing (“Gah, how makjang can you get?”), unless a drama intentionally embraces the style (such as Baker King Kim Tak-gu or Flames of Desire).

You should read up on the rest of the glossary, it will help better understanding the use of Korean words. I am a learner myself. :)

adlyn13 said: @sia3 I have only been on the faith thread well lurking actually
=)) but yeah I actually live in California I am a bio major at cal state northridge. I got introduced to the kdrama world through a friend that is a big fan of kdramas and kpop. She would rant about it alot during work especially BOF . My reaction at first
8-| but then I actually saw BOF fell head over heels over LMH  :x but I hated the curls not my cup of tea

adlyn13 said: @sia3 I have only been on the faith thread well lurking actually

@shengvang - Park Bo Young was prevented from doing dramas and even films for a few years because of legal battles. But now everything is resolved I'm hoping she will take a drama project. She was initially considered for the role in Playful Kiss but they had to drop her because of her legal issues.