Daeman runs to CY to tell him that ES is missing.  She was suppose to go to the queen's quarters but she is not there.  CY can't believe what he is hearing and is immobilized for a bit.   He then sees the marks left by HWS on Daeman's neck.  He turns around to inspect it and realizes that he had to face Hwasoin to protect ES.  He ruffles his hair in affection and then leaves.

Next Scene:

In CY’s room LC is waiting. CY comes in looking around as if still trying to look for ES. LC tells him that since HSI body was gone when she came back, EJ must have taken her body, and would not have been able to take ES away so they must have had an accomplice. CY asks about ES’s condition, LC tells him since she battled fever for the whole night her condition was not so good but the poison was neutralized. CY hurriedly turns to go, LC stops him and tells CY he was ordered to stay put, but CY frustrated, shouts angrily...

http://i.minus.com/iHxi0I8LfR3Vt.gifhttp://i.minus.com/iSvMtiCy735LP.gif

CY: I am waiting! I am waiting, but...  *sniff... sniff :(( :(( my heart is breaking together with Daejang here!

LC: You must remain here in order to be privy to the most current information. CY turns to look at LC.

CY: It is killing me...

http://i.minus.com/ibkCWOYp50W8fD.gif

CY: Right now... Killing me...  =(( =(( :(( :(( Daejang!!! You are killing me :(( :((
CY then takes his sword and leaves.

http://i.minus.com/idiooLzUEr3D2.gif

Guest WutHmone

@mattie2012 : We've got another sponge bath scene here. :)) :))

iYOt1j3BmGFf8.gif

@myphim : Uri Daeman tried to get a sponge bath with fire lady. :))

Guest farstrep

Gukja said: LOL @mattie2012I wonder if this has anything to do with his 'stutter' issue we saw at the beginning. :-?Hmm...nevermind...I don't even think my question make sense. :P

Gukja said: LOL at your tribute @mattie2012 :))And yes OMG...we'll be here till tomorrow morning. :)) I don't know if I should cry or laugh, because the hubby will kill me. =))

@LuvMinHoYoung-ah's good. It was a false alarm. :DHope it stays that way. :)Thank you for asking Aunty Ho Ho. :-*How was your trip? ;;)

In the palace, the queen is walking to the king's quarters.  The king does not want her there after all the chaos that has happened.   She  asks what all the searching is for. 

DoChi suddenly announces that he has found a box.  They open it and see instruments.  The king says they look like the high doctor's instruments from heaven.  The queen says they are not the same because they are rusty.  Another Eunuch comes to bring a bigger box he found in a bookshelf.  They open it and see the page from ES journal;.  The king says that those are for ES to look at.

The queen wants to know how the captain is.  The king tells her that he ordered him to wait as the whole of Gaegyong is being searched for ES whereabouts.  He is worried that he might wander aimlessly looking for her.

The king feels guilty because ES was not in good health, and CY had to leave her side again because he had to help him out when GC went to the palace to attack him.

The queen tells him that a though occurred to her about the high doctor;  she was brought to this place because of her.

He answers, that truthfully, she was abducted.  The queen replies that because she is not from this place, she is being subjected to all the hardships.

The king says that he was the one who ordered her brought here and prevented her return.  So it should be him that should endure all the punishment.

The queen wants to share the penance with him.

The king wants to know why. 

The queen replies that this time is for worrying about the high doctor.  When she is found, she will tell him something.

The king is curious, what is it?

The queen says that it is a word from heaven that she learned from the high doctor.

He asks again, what is it?

The queen answers, later.  When there is cause for celebration.

The king says,  like when we reclaim our northern territories?

The queen smiles and holds his hand.  DoCHi quietly observes them with a smile.

The queen asks the king to please put the captain and the high doctor first.   The king answers, yes.

Next Scene:

At the palace, CY meets with GM. GM tells CY they are continiously searching, CY tells him they will surely go to heavens gate.

GM: If you manage to see the High Physician, if you manage to recover her, will you follow her through? Hmmm... why does this statement send me to the gutter?! @vangsweetie637 do you have something to say about this ;)) ;))

CY: Is it because you sought to hear my answer to that question that you have held me here?

GM: No. I merely wanted to learn of any news of the high physician before proceeding. As well, it was also to hear the answer ‘Yes’ from you that I have had you stay behind. I know how weary you have grown of this land. Therefore, have you the intention of following her through?

CY: I have already given you my response. The answer my master gave, the path he chose, I will not follow in his footsteps. That is why I have already returned, Your Majesty. Therefore, please assist me in recovering my woman as well. Waaahhhh!!! Swoooonnn!!!! CY called ES my woman in front of the king ;)) ;))

Outside, Shi Wool is waiting, Deok Man reports that they found GC’s hideout and they found out that there were spies among the new Wudalchi recruits.

Guest Gukja1430292028

@awesomeduck dajeangAwesome point. :DThen I'd like to think Daejang's gesture was for both.It was him silently telling DM "I'm glad you're alive and thank you for saving ES." :x :x 
Do Chi is like the #1 shipper for the royal couple. :))
Look at his smirk right here in WutHmone's beautiful gif. :)) ig5iuRMN06YoO.gif
I bet he gives them **ahem** tips BTS. :))

Guest Hanjae

dXO98CS.jpg

"...It was also to hear the answer "Yes" from you that I have had you remain behind."

Much had been said in previous weeks about how Gongmin had finally eased into his role as king, but if I had to choose one defining moment where his newfound maturity was on full display, it would be this one. It really underscored Gongmin's growth as a character for him to be ready to accept Young's decision to leave if the latter truly wanted to do so.

Previously, Gongmin had always changed the subject or offered empty promises when Young had asked to resign, even though he knew quite well how much Young had suffered in the service of the nation. Although he felt sympathy and remorse, he waved those feelings aside with the reasoning that "it is for the good of Goryeo," one that so many kings have probably used as a transparent defense in the past. After all, what is the wishes of one captain worth when his contributions could change the tide of their situation against the Yuan? But the question he had been made to ask himself over the course of the drama in his interactions with Young, Noguk and even Eun Soo is: what good is a king who dreams of liberating his nation but cannot even protect the lives of his most loyal subjects? He can win a battle, but lose the war if he cannot even garner the respect of his key supporters.

His decision to accept Young's choice to go through the portal with Eun Soo is the culmination of the most important lesson that Gongmin had learnt in his first steps as a king: how to be a ruler who could actually keep his good men once he had recruited them.

To LCHow can Daejang stay still when his Imja is missing? She was kidnapped by the white hair boy and KC people (I can't remember the name either :)) )
To DJIt's killing me too Daejang, seeing you like that my heart can't handle it.Run run run and find your heart back.

CY goes back to his empty room and LC is waiting for him there.  She says that since the corpse of Hwasoin is gone, then Eumja was there and took it.  He could not have taken ES and HWS together so they must have accomplices.

CY wants to know how her condition was.

LC says that she had high fever the whole night so she must not be well.  But she said that the poison seemed to be neutralized.

CY turns around to go.

LC reminds him that the king told him to wait.

CY screams and says he is waiting.

LC explains that he has to wait so he gets first hand information from the king about ES.

CY says he is waiting, but right now it is killing him.  (The poor man is in agony.)

LC sadly watches his nephew  who is in pain again for the second time in his life.

CY takes his sword and leaves.