[Drama 2013] Incarnation of Money 돈의 화신

Guest nozomikizumi

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sammy23

Maybe CD doesn't get discovered by SK, he is smart and he can read SK's thoughts.

In episode 15, one of the last scenes, CD went to SK's office and start playing with SK's stones and It looked like by doing that,  he can read SK's mind.

Guest shondrea2

This maybe a stupid question but I'll ask anyway. I've seen in another drama where there was mention of a black box recording in a car does the newer american cars have those but is called something else ? Some how I don't think CD idenity will be found out so soon maybe he planned that and is expecting SK to do just that remember he's on to them now.

Guest sammy23

It doesn't seem that Kwon Hyuk is the killer, why would he do such a thing with their own car?  His dad, the chief prosecutor, got mad when he recieved emails from Lee Kang Seok saying that somone is framing him and it seemed like  he really doesn't know who the killer is.

shondrea2

wrote:

»

This maybe a stupid question but I'll ask anyway. I've seen in another drama where there was mention of a black box recording in a car does the newer american cars have those but is called something else ? Some how I don't think CD idenity will be found out so soon maybe he planned that and is expecting SK to do just that remember he's on to them now.

Guest sammy23

Is someone framing Angelina?  Wasn't angelina aware of the blackbox?  If she knew that the car has a blackbox, then why was she driving the car? 

If Kwon Hyuk is the killer, does it mean that he was framing Angelina? But why? Could it be personal or his dad was being threatened by...?

shondrea2 said: This maybe a stupid question but I'll ask anyway. I've seen in another drama where there was mention of a black box recording in a car does the newer american cars have those but is called something else ? Some how I don't think CD idenity will be found out so soon maybe he planned that and is expecting SK to do just that remember he's on to them now.

I don't know for me last weeks episode made it pretty clear that it was Angelina, the bigger question is why would any of them kill him, was he that week of a link? The statue has ran out on the murder so they couldn't go to jail, the most that can happen is their reputations can be ruined. It look to me from the preview that she will be arrested for it, but CD said that who ever the killer is he would defend them and get them off, that's how he will get in with the group. Which means if he get's her off how will JG react knowing she set him up for the murder.Don't be fooled by that empty headed routine Angelina does because she has managed to not only hold on to her money she has made it grow. Also it was her and SK did the crime together she is no innocent bystander.
Today's episode was outstanding and I cant wait for subs so that some of the points will be clarified.  Like what is CD going to use her blood for?  Why does JG want his son to marry JI all of a sudden? The thing I like about CD is that he has taken the time to know each one of his enemies and to understand how they tick. He knew SK would search him and think he would be bug them, he also knew that he would have Angelina leave so he put the bug somewhere he wouldn't think of. Now if anything is revealed about what they talked about they will start to suspect each other. Angelina will be out of the picture because she will be on trial. She will pick CD to represent her because she will trust him and not the scooby gang. Hope we get another good one tomorrow.

I'm sorry for writing this so late, but I didn't have the time to do it sooner. 
I am aware of the fact that while a drama airs people post anything and everything related to any of the actors. I am not interested in everything, but there might be people who are. So I am ok with the photos @pechumori posted about Kang Ji Hwan's birthday. I would only suggest to put the pictures (when there are many of them) in a spoiler (if somebody has a bad internet connection it can take a while for the pictures to load).
In addition, as I don't do much for this thread, I don't think I have the right to tell the few people who actually contribute what to post.
You know that even those who don't like the fact that you posted his birthday pictures appreciate your contribution, right, @pechumori?

Rating keep increasing further, make this the highest new record yet, and IOM now only having about 2-4% gap to MBC's "100 Years Inheritance". This is the best result for SBS weekend dramas after "A Gentleman's Dignity" a while back. The  Metropolitan (Seoul) area might pass 20% mark today.

15th Eps AGB Nielsen:

Nationwide: 16.4 %  (+1.1 %)  (4th)
Seoul: 19.1 %  (+1.6 %)  (4th)

Source: http://www.agbnielsen.co.kr/

@sammy23, you're welcome.

@morwena, you're welcome.

@Hannahmiriam, thank you so much for appreciating my effort in updating the page. That is also what i have observed in other threads, that is why i posted the birthday pictures here.but, I have to agree with you and @Orion that the loading of the page is affected by the number of pictures posted. Some people would be interested in the activities of another actor while some may not. I also agree with what Orion said about discussing things in the open so that we can remedy the situation early on and the others would not be inconvenienced any further. So as a compromise, and for the benefit of all the readers, here's what I propose to do:

I will put a title on top of the post to indicate what I have featured. I will then put the pictures, videos or articles that are not IOM related into Spoiler. You will then have an idea whether or not you would be interested to check out the post and it would save the loading time. Is that okay with everybody?

Allow me to give you a background about those pictures so that you would know where KJH and his fans are coming from and how important this drama is for KJH himself and for us, his fans. Since KJH is the star of IOM, I believe everyone ought to know about the events that happened to him before IOM so I would not put this in Spoiler.

As some of you may know KJH had a conflict with his agency late last year. This started during the Busan International Film Festival where he was supposed to grace the red carpet, the blue carpet and autograph signing for the Japanese fans who flew all the way to Busan to see him. He was not able to finish the events. A few days later Splus released articles about the conflict along with other nasty rumors. KJH kept quiet all that time. He was not seen by the fans from Oct. (after the Busan Int'l Film Festival) until December. Prior to the film fest, KJH and Splus signed a contract to hold a fan meeting in Busan for his Japanese fans. Although there was an on going conflict neither of them could back out of the event lest they be sued for breach of contract. So KJH, together with some staff of Splus attended the fan meeting Since he was still under the management of Splus, they prohibited the taking of pictures and videos at that time. Most of the pictures that came out were that of the venue. The pictures of KJH were really rare, specially the close ups. The fans noticed that he lost weight, probably because he kept thinking about the dispute with his agency. A few days later, Splus filed an injunction to prevent him from doing his entertainment activities until Oct. of this year. This saddened the fans because they would not be seeing him for a long time.

We are grateful that SBS, after having worked with him before, waited and fought for him to do this drama. Since his last project was "Runway cop", he informed his fans and the director of his past, drama, "Lie to Me" that he was nervous at the start of the filming of IOM. News later came out that the court dismissed the case filed by Splus banning him from his activities, thereby giving everyone a sigh of relief. Afterwards, KJH set up his own agency, Cho Eun entertainment.

The fans were really happy to attend the Birthday party knowing that he has an on going project. In fact some of them flew in early in order to see him at the Osong event which occured two days before the Birthday party. The emcee at the fan meeting said, "I know pictures and videos are prohibited but the fans have been taking pictures and videos since early on" KJH said, "Let them take pictures and videos." According to the account of some of the fans who were able to attend the party, since it was a Saturday, KJH watched Ep. 13 of IOM with them and related stories every now and then.

So, there you are. Just wanted to share with all of you these things so that you would know how much KJH and his fans value IOM. He puts so much passion into his work in order to return the favor given to him by SBS and the IOM staff.

Archived