Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Hi Freshspring, Sure I will definitely take a look. I really feel the first article is so familiar as though I translated it before. Let me look in my archives. Khxy ~ Does it look familiar to you as well?
As for the  other article, "That Winter's Song Hye Kyo Perfect Style Masterpiece, 5 Keywords," I will try to have it done by this weekend. My son's birthday is tomorrow, so we are in celebration mode:x

Hope everyone is having a great week! Thanks, as always for the translations, news, and screen captures. She looks beyond gorgeous in the wedding gown!

SHANDA:Happy ,happy birthday to you wonderful son!!<:-P <:-P <:-P.I have to thank you dear wonderful lady for all your hard work(translating),keeping up the "songhyegyo.net "site open for us who have no place to go vent our sadness and longings, during the time when SHK s career was so quiet!!Your site was our oasis at least for me.May our tribe grow a million fold  lol.Wishing you and your family  more blessings,peace,love and happiness.More power to you Shandalicious!!!^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

Here's another wonderful translation fr. Shanda!!
Park Shin Hye, “I want to try a role like Song Hye Kyo’s in That Winter Mar 20, 2013 • Category: News & Updates, That Winter, Translations0 Comments

20130307_1362641887_40733100_1

[TV Report= Reporter Lee Soo Ah] “I want to act in a similar role like Song Hye Kyo Senior’s character, Oh Young, in That Winter, The Wind Blows.” This year marks Park Shin Hye’s tenth year since debut. 23 years old. Now it seems she is able to properly take on sorrowful melo-dramas.

“Someday I would certainly like to have that kind of role. Oh Young and Dok Mi of Flower Boy Next Door have a similar feel. All of the roles I did in the past felt a lot like a cartoon style, but Dok Mi is not inconsistent and has a calming feeling. One aspect has changed after [portraying] Dok Mi. Naturally I wasn’t able to shed tears well. I felt the tear trauma of Dok Mi’s emotions, and was able to release it. By sincerely feeling it, I was able to really cry. I also sincerely felt Dok Mi’s Joy, of course.”

Portions Omitted (Song Hye Kyo related content only)

Source: TV Report
Translated by: Shanda @ Songhyegyo.net

Viewers continue to praise Song Hye Kyo&Jo In Sung acting and great visuals.As they are labelled as "Oxygen Couple",many commented that they are just like oxygen,giving a breath of fresh air. The exceptional acting of both stars lead the audience to have a roller coaster ride with them especially on the emotional scenes,that's why That Winter is popular.

Some netizens said there are many celebrities that has great visuals but their acting are often neglected because of it,and there are some that do no possess great visuals so their acting are often neglected too.

However,Song Hye Kyo &Jo In Sung proves everyone wrong as they possess both great visuals and great acting skills. Viewers focus on their acting more than their visuals which lead many to praise and love this drama.

Viewers left comments such as " There isn't negative things we can comment regarding both of their acting" "So mesmerise by their visuals and good acting,this drama is really great" " thumbs up to them for their visuals and acting" "perfect acting" etc

source:
http://news.nate.com/view/20130321n14938 &baidu

I think ratings do not matter anymore because good reviews keep pouring and this is what actors and actresses alike will yearn to have.

shanda: many more happy returns to ur son...:) and take ur own time dear,we are very much grateful to you.. :x

freshspring: wow those are amazing fanarts *saves it* thanks for posting it dear :D

khxy: thanks for the news...very happy to hear this... :)

Im really happy SHK is getting abundant praise for her potrayal of OY in TWTWB and she deserves it totally...i hope all these articles will make, certain people realize that our SHK is not just a pretty face and "CF model turned actress" but a great, talented actress who has worked very hard to get to the position she is in now and the one who deserves all the admiration and praises she gets... enough said!! thanks for the updates dearies...happy watching today :x

Guest malou1310

SBS drama gets head start overseas

photo293022.jpg

SBS drama "That Winter, the Wind Blows"

SBS drama "That Winter, the Wind Blows" recorded higher-than-expected ratings in Singapore as it went on air last week, according to the drama's agency yesterday.

The drama's first episode on Singapore's One Channel recorded rating of higher than 1 percent. 

"It is unusual for an ongoing drama to be aired overseas", said the agency, according to local media reports. "Because Song Hye-kyo and Jo In-Seong took leading roles, the distribution rights were sold to Singapore immediately after the drama started to broadcast [in Korea]".

The president of the agency also said that he did not expect to see a heated response to the very first episode.

"[The drama] will see rising viewership and will ignite the Korean Wave again", President Jo Jeong-ho said.

The drama will also air in other Asian countries, including Japan. The cast will go on a global tour after filming ends in Korea.

By Lee Sun-min

Source : koreajoongangdaily.jo... ( Anglais Coréen )

http://www.hancinema.net/sbs-drama-gets-head-start-overseas-54044.html

Guest kyoforever

I will gather all the links praising our SHK for her great acting skills and I will rub it to all the people criticizing her that she is ''not that great''! are they in denial that our SHK is way better than their idol.

@kyoforever: thanks for the links in advance but I don't want to dwell on that, compare to praises Kyo is receiving right now, they are just a tiny winy like dust of it...I'd just think that maybe their bias ain't getting the attention Kyo is getting right now that's why maybe they are pressed so let's just join hye kyo unni and celebrate for our dear star's awesome performance as Oh Young.... <:-P