Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi~ Congrats! 8th MNC Drama Awards Daesang winner ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest kyoforever

Today is the day!!! Can't wait for tonight episode.  I will prepare everything for dinner so no one will bother me while watching.  :D 

The poster of director Woo's new film was released yesterday on the HK film art festival (credits to Weibo). The tagline is so plain it just made me laugh lol.. "An Epic film with war, romance and disaster".

There are rumours of Andy Lau and Louis Koo joining the cast.. OMG.. All these guys (Andy, Louis and CC) would make a hot couple with HK.
3557190382187240?refer=weibosearch6070c24fjw1e2tus775fgj.jpg

^ I have read rumors about Andy Lau and i thot it was confirmed. Louis was mentioned too, but not sure he is confirmed though. But it was said Andy Lau would likely to pair up with ZZY. Kyo will be busy through out the year.

Few scan from me
cimg3085a.jpg
cimg3089s.jpg
cimg3087y.jpg

Guest kyoforever

Not really exciting because Andy Lau and Louis Koo this two are already , married. I think CC is the only bachelor here.

Actually.. it's the other way around.. Andy is married and CC is engaged and is soon going to marry his long time girlfriend. Tong Dawei is also happily married and they have a child. Her previous partner in a Chinese film, Tony Leung, is also married lol. There aren't many single guys around the age of 30-40 in the Chinese entertainment lol. Only Louis is known to be the "diamond guy" (that's how the Chinese refer to bachelors) in the entertainment circle and his good friends like Sandra Ng even tried to set up multiple blind dates with other actresses for him lol. I don't really mind whether HK's onscreen partner is married or not.. I'm fine as long as he has the acting skills, experience or even the looks to build up sizzling chemistry with Kyo onscreen.

Captivated viewers Jo BEST7 the best scenes was unveiled recently.

Melodramatic acting, action scenes from viewers of heartfelt and realistic winter, SBS drama 'The Wind Blows' (directed Ro, Hee - Kyung Tae; / play / less than that in the winter) a hot-rolled, expand the scenes of actor Jo BEST7 public. has gained a hot response.

◆ Action of smoke heralded the start scene

Painful memories long ago laid sewage adversarial relationship (Song Hye Kyo) and the first meeting of jomu iron. 7.8 billion of the money to repay sewage framed because mucheol 100 days with time to stick a knife in their abdomen until the pain was subjected. Cho, Kim Tae Woo's behavior did not predict a big hurt the viewing audience had pushed even feel to the skin that can be hot-rolled and planted a strong impression from the first episode.

◆ myeongdaesa left the scene

Living a hopeless life in a dagger-like advice sweetheart brother munhuiseon threw him the big question. "Going to be live, it is a tremendous reason to live profit without eyes opened, because in the morning, live, breathe, we do live .. Why, he's not meant to live, live not?" Containing his appearance Nevertheless, desperate, trying to live and sorrows, but makes sense to buy rings and heartstrings of viewers, the best left until myeongdaesa. 's Alive, "I want to live"

Stimulated lacrimal gland viewers ◆ scene

The sewage, locate a grave on the anniversary of the first love, vomiting and ended by reminding mucheol guilty of first love, and she sent the child into the sky, seem to be torn chest pain and resentment. Jo storm sobbing tears, rather than repressing emotions to lead viewers to tears of smoke has been praised for 'luxury' sobbing smoke naemyeo

◆ deeper and bittersweet antakkawot the scene

Core 'wood', 'keep' non-sewage is constantly being asked questions about fifty to a lot of questions about yourself, blame-filled words, but the story of his past have been built up over fifty unexpected burst shooting shed hot tears. You do not want to go unnoticed, with bated breath, with trembling hand to wipe the tears of Jo delicate smoke 200% transfection to the viewers' emotions, as well as on the character, appearance until completely melted or got favorable serves hot.

◆ strong echoes preached the scene

Sewage received fifty homemade cakes and landscapes with a bracelet as a gift his complex mind and distracted, and for her to feel guilty larger reigned confidence was low eulpjorineun monologue. Calm and compelling voice of Jo lingering well represent the character's feelings and the emotions of the viewers and stimulate Leave.

◆ film a scene was like that scene

Found hanging around the club to find jomu iron is placed in a situation everything taken away by the freebooters appeared ohyoungeun sewage beer bottle on the head of a gangster was caught with fifty mercilessly struck the nuts had to watch her. Best 1 minute intense action scenes of the high-intensity Jo crowned the best scenes reminiscent of a scene from a movie sikyeotgo elicited rave reviews from viewers.

That scene was taken the end of the smoke ◆ sobbing

Believe that success can be surgery, of sewage went jomu iron knelt down and asked her alive Agency. Pride to the hostile relationship was earnest promises to be picked tomorrow, the next day to find discarded as regards sewage exposed the infinite love of the truth about fifty. Deep  and filled with grief, begged his sobbing smoke raise the pole commitment to revolvers, makes the exclamations of viewers sat at the end of the smoke tomorrow I'll be back. "The day after tomorrow I'll be back!" Ardent ambassador of the home theater sobbing tears sea made.

In addition to Jo captivity viewers, of course, every week produces numerous myeongjangmyeon solid smoke pitting empathy and understanding of his character to be fully absorbed many of these led. His acting energetically plays while the remaining 5 times more colorful smoke Abduction is noteworthy. (Photo = SBS drama 'the winter, the wind blows' capture)

Source:www.nate.com

Guest malou1310

That Winter, The Wind Blows′ Over to to Singapore

That winter wind is also blowing hard in Singapore. 

Starting on March 13, SBS’ That Wind, The Wind Blows began broadcasting in Singapore. The drama easily reached its target ratings of one percent, surpassing it on the way. 

64372846.jpg

That Winter, The Wind Blows’s production company rep, Zo Jung Ho, stated, “We didn’t know the response would be so hot with episode one. We believe that this will be the starting point of reigniting the hallyu craze with rising ratings of That Winter

It is rare for a drama to begin broadcast overseas when it has yet to be finished in Korea. The decision to sell it to Singapore came when fans showed hot response to the drama starring Zo In Sung and Song Hye Gyo. 

That Winter, The Wind Blows is also awaiting broadcasts in Japan, and other Asian countries. After the series ends in Korea, the cast and staff will be touring in those countries for promotion. 

cr:enewsworld

thanks to @MGYlove

class="H" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: none; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(30, 30, 31); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px;"

Guest malou1310

r

I think this article is talking about the 1 episode broadcast in Singapore was number 1 record jackpot.   Also aired in Singapore even before broadcast in Japan.  They think the cast will come to promote the drama after the drama finish broadcast in Korea.
20130320080808138.jpg
국내 방영이 끝나지 않은 드라마가 외국에서 방송되는 것은 이례적인 일. 더불어 '그 겨울, 바람이 분다'는 원채널 방송 첫 회부터 타깃 시청률 1%를 넘기며 시작과 동시에 시청률 대박을 기록했다.

조정호 대표는 "1회부터 반응이 이렇게 뜨거울 줄 몰랐다. 향후 '그 겨울, 바람이 분다'는 시청률 상승과 함께 한류 열풍 재점화의 기점이 될 것"이라고 내다봤다.

'그 겨울, 바람이 분다'는 싱가포르 외에도 일본 및 다수 아시아 국가에 판매돼 방송을 앞두고 있다. 국내 방송이 끝난 후 출연진들은 해외 프로모션을 진행할 예정이다.

[티브이데일리 김진경 기자 news@tvdaily.co.kr/사진=티브이데일리DB]

기사제보 및 보도자료 news@tvdaily.co.kr

Credit to TVdaily.co thanks to bibidep
http://mwave.interest.me/news/newsdetail.m?searchNewsVO.news_id=201303201001_31798

Hi,follow up from previous news, TWTWB has done well in Singapore with 1% rating which exceed everybody's expectations.Representative said Singapore has bought the right to air TWTWB just after its premiere in Korea.The reason why TWTWB was aired earlier in Singapore is because of  Hye Kyo and Jo In Sung popularity, the high ratings and good response in Korea plus the recommendation of fans in Singapore.

TWTWB copyrights had been sold to 10 asian countries including Japan,Hong Kong,China,Taiwan etc.

source:baidu

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2221697878

@gigivillaceran: I surely think the Philippines will or have bought the rights to air That Winter...Song Hye Kyo is after all still the most recognize Korean actress here in the Philippines.. Full House is still the undisputed Korean drama rating topper with 40%+ in ratings..It was also re-aired for about 4-5 times and Autumn tale started the Korean craze here...It was aired 4 times also...I swear if Song Hye Gyo went here before, She will paralyze a street coz a lot recognize her as her character in AIMH and Full house....
Regarding whose TV station it will air, GMA maybe as all SHK's drama was bought by them. And I think it will be promoted heavily as many know SHK from her dramas....I'd like ABS to buy its rights but recently they don't give "the golden hour" to Kdrama's anymore....