[Drama 2013] Advertising Genius Lee Tae-baek 광고천재 이태백

Felicia Soh

March 6, 2013
Spider Man TaeBaek & Spider Woman Ji-yoon!
Source: KBS Global
1770_4750_l.jpg
Do I look afraid?Ji-yoon and TaeBaek have to scale the building to put up a new automobile ad.Ji-yoon looks excited, but doesn’t TaeBaek look a little nervous?1770_4751_l.jpg
I am a man!TaeBaek looks up the building he’s about to climb.I am a man! Let’s do this!1770_4752_l.jpg
Congratulations on shooting your first wire action scene!Ji-yoon and TaeBaek safely finish their high-rise wire action scene.They had a hard time up there in the cold, but they did a wonderful job.Let’s give a big round of applause to these two fearless actors!

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

March 6, 2013
We demand the truth from Ma Jin-ga!
1771_4753_l.jpg
GRC’s pretty face Ma Yi-chanLean and fit, and good-looking to boot, Ma Yi-chan makes girls swoon on the spot.He is the walking Adonis, the epitome of boyish beauty!1771_4754_l.jpg
A big smile from me would knock girls over!What a pretty face, with perfectly shaped features!Always with a chic, friendly smile, he’s an apple that fell far, far away from the tree!He sure is the most dashing guy in the ‘hood!1771_4755_l.jpg
I am your father.You can’t scrape him off from his favorite recliner, and breathing and eating are the only exercise he does.Is he really the father of the handsome Ma Yi-chan?1771_4756_l.jpg
He’s quite charming when he smiles!Although he could easily win the ugliest man contest, his warm smile makes him look as cute and cuddly as a teddy bear. Is that how he captured the heart of his beautiful wife, Yi-chan’s mom?1771_4757_l.jpg
We want to ask Ma Jin-ga!Mr. Ma, what can I do to have a good-looking son like Yi-chan?Or is he adopted?

March 6, 2013
It’s too cold to work. Brrr!
1772_4758_l.jpg
Lee TaeBaek breathing fire!TaeBaek is hard at work, even in the middle of the cold winter night.His breath looks like a dragon’s fire.1772_4759_l.jpg
Heating pads save the day!Heating pad is a perfect way to warm up the frozen cheek.There should be another hot pad for TaeBaek’s other cheek.1772_4760_l.jpg
Ji-yoon, it’s too cold to work!Adorable TaeBaek, unable to stand the cold weather anymore, makes a grouchy face to Ji-yoon and gripes about the cold. Cast and staff of “Ad Genius Lee TaeBaek,” be careful not to catch a cold in the freezing weather!

March 6, 2013
Happy New Year, everyone!!!
Source: KBS Global
1773_4761_l.jpg
Let’s make a gift for the viewers!TaeBaek’s New Year’s Day gift for the fans of “Ad Genius Lee TaeBaek.”TaeBaek’s gift comes from his grateful heart.1773_4762_l.jpg
Happy New Year!This is a little belated New Year’s Day gift from TaeBaek!Together with his gift, he wishes everyone a really great New Year!1773_4763_l.jpg
Spend your 2013 with Lee TaeBaek!Energize your days with “Ad Genius Lee TaeBaek” and have a happy New Year!

March 11, 2013
Lee Tae-baek’s Moving Words for Youth
Photo credit: Raemongraein  Written by: Jeon Ji Young  KBS Global
1779_4777_l.jpg
The KBS Drama “Ad Genius Lee Tae-baek” is sending a message of hope to Korea’s youth through the main character Lee Tae-baek (played by Jin Gu) an ordinary “3-No’s” (no money, no connections, no qualifications) type of guy. “Winkled paper flies further” – from episodes 2 & 10 Eddie Kang (played by Cho Hyun-jae)’s words, “Pressing out the wrinkles in your heart will iron out your crumpled life”, sticks to Lee Tae-baek’s heart as well as the youth of Korea who face the harsh realities of life. However, Lee Tae-baek doesn’t stop there and shouts out “Wrinkles paper flies further!” giving himself as well as millions of others like him hope for the future. In the 10th episode, Lee Tae-baek “gave one” to Eddie Kang with the successful public campaign for the disabled and proved that wrinkled paper does indeed fly further. “I’m going to keep at it, even if it kills me!” – from episode 2 Tae-baek is at a cliff after the company he works for goes bankrupt. However, instead of giving up he says, “Was there ever a clear answer to my life? No matter, I’m going to keep at it”. There’s nothing like experience as a teacher. Lee Tae-baek’s will to continue gave courage to those who wanted to give up. “Isn’t there a 1% chance that we’ll win? To me, 1% is 100%!” – from episode 5 In episode 5, a major conglomerate was acting high-handedly towards a mid-sized firm. Despite Ma Gin-ga’s comments saying there’s a 99% chance we’ll fail, Tae-baek doesn’t give up saying, “Then, there’s a 1% chance of victory. To me, 1% is 100%!”. He kept up the fighting spirit and succeeded. Tae-baek’s mentality of looking at the positive side is something that anyone with a dream can look up to.
“I believe true strength comes only when you’re hands are hanging onto a cliff” – from episode 7
Geumsan Ad and GRC were given a joint project to launch a food ad, but the two firms are in a discord. Eddie Kang suggests creating two separate drafts which Tae-baek agrees to impulsively. However he had to hear bitter words for that decision from Ji-yoon (played by Park Ha-sun). However, Tae-baek tries his best for his firm at the brink of danger, and wins the draft contest. Tae-baek’s brash but responsible behavior acted as momentum and delivered the power of positive thinking to the audience. “Anyone can make a mistake, but what you do afterwards is what makes you different” – from episode 9
Tae-baek tells Ha-rang (played by Wang Suk-hyun) who was causing trouble at a sauna, “Anyone can make a mistake, but what you do afterwards is what makes you different“. From his words, the audience can feel Tae-baek’s warm outlook towards the world and his moral values touches not only Ha-rang in the drama, but us watching what’s going on as well.
Avid fans of “Ad Genius Lee Tae-baek” are saying, “I’m inspired by Tae-baek”, “His words are deeply engraved in my heart”, “I’m looking back at myself through Tae-baek”, “I’m looking forward to what will happen next! I’ll be rooting for Tae-baek until the end!” etc. to show their support.

March 12, 2013
Laughter Never Stops on the Set of "Ad Genius Lee Tae-baek"
Photo Credit: Raemongraein  Written By: Jun Ji Young  KBS Global
KBS Mon/Tues drama "Ad Genius Lee Tae-baek" revealed what went on behind the scenes. Jin Goo(Lee Tae-baek), Park Ha-sun(Baek Ji-yoon) and Go Chang-suk(Ma Jin-ga) are busier than ever with hectic schedule for the tv drama.
But our camera caught them behind the scenes, looking like one big happy family. As the drama reaches its climax, the cast and crew are more focused and enthusiastic than ever. The photos taken during filming clearly indicate a very positive working atmosphere, where the people are all smiles. 1785_4798_l.jpg

Child actor Wang Seok-hyeon(Kim Ha-rang) made a special appearance in one of the scenes, and he was busier than ever taking snap shots of himself.
Jin Goo and Park Ha-sun was dressed in a sauna suit, and they cracked everyone up with their hilarious photo-time poses. The two are growing closer than ever, just like their characters in the drama. Jin Goo and Go Chang-suk have been great friends long before they met for this project, so they display great chemistry and energize everyone on the set. A staff member said that the cast members have spent many months working long hours together, and the camaraderie is incredible. He added that their chemistry and positive attitude make work fun and enjoyable. In the upcoming episodes, G.R.C(Great Revolution Company) turns into an ad agency named Giant to battle BK Ads.
KBS Mon/Tues Drama "Ad Genius Lee Tae-baek airs at 10pm(Korea time) on Mondays and Tuesdays. 

March 13, 2013
Striking Back at BK Ad through Public Campaign!
1787_4801_l.jpg
Tae-baek’s Return to GRC! Tae-baek is fired from BK Ad and comes back to GRCBut! Tae-baek has gained a trustworthy friend in Ji-yoon!With Ji-yoon behind his back, Tae-baek is plotting to strike back at BK Ad.The first move is to make a public campaign for the disabled that will reach out to the heart.
1787_4802_l.jpg
For people like us, to climb these steps is just as hard as climbing up a mountain… A good ad is created through one’s real experience. While experiencing the difficulties that the disabled go through that the non-disabled have no clue of…Tae-baek is struck with an idea upon the words of a special someone.
1787_4803_l.jpg
Who made this ad? It’s a killer idea!The best ad comes from experience. It looks like our Tae-baek has done it again!
1787_4804_l.jpg
Tae-baek, a fool that shines among the ad world’s brightest! Tae-baek may seem a little slow and foolish, but his heart is genuine. With his special touch, don’t you think he’ll become a shining ad agent?  

March 14, 2013
Expect Harsh Criticism and Cynical Attitude from the Advertiser
1788_4806_l.jpg
What is this? Ignorance is not bliss! Tae-baek and Ji-yoon's public service ad blows away Mr. Ahn!He visits Giant, brimming with anticipation.But he is sorely disappointed by the staff's lack of table etiquette and knowledge of furniture!He simply blows a fuse during their first meeting!
1788_4807_l.jpg
Ready to be at the Client's Beck and Call? The 3rd generation owner of Yeongwon Furniture.With annual sales revenue of 5 billion won!Quite simply every ad agency's dream client!The CEO of that company, Mr. Ahn pays a visit to Giant.The employees of Giant are ecstatic!
1788_4808_l.jpg
A Cynical Advertiser, Eager to Pour Harsh Criticisms No money until he sees some sample drafts for a campaign.He wants it done within a week!Upon presentation, he screams harsh criticisms and says he'll find another ad agency!That's Mr. Ahn for you. In the ad world, chemistry and good partnership is vital!Judging by the first encounter, Giant might not be the right firm for the job? No? 

March 15, 2013
Tae-baek Becomes Mad with Jealousy
1790_4811_l.jpg
What is your relationship with BK Group?! Tae-baek instinctively knows something is going on!He gets a feeling that Ji-yoon is affiliated with BK Group in some way. But without evidence, he just has to wait for Ji-yoon to tell him herself. In the meantime, Tae-baek is becoming mad with jealousy.
1790_4812_l.jpg
Don’t ask me anything just yet She can’t tell Tae-baek who seems tough on the outside, but is soft inside. All she can do is ask him to wait.  1790_4814_l.jpg
Tae-baek, a man who will wait if Ji-yoon tells him to Ji-yoon’s gift for the kind-hearted Tae-baek!!With one kiss from Ji-yoon, Tae-baek goes from being mad with jealousy to being madly in love. Tae-baek seems like a strong and passionate man when he is at work, but he’s a real softie at heart especially in front of the woman he loves.

It's another day away before Monday comes again. Can't wait. Missed the Happy Together episode! Argh... hopefully there's an eng subbed soon for it. Anyway, just done with Ep 12. Aww... the anticipation kills me! This episode may be sweeter than before it. Love the scene where JiYoon kiss TaeBaek's cheek! The guy was totally smitten... so adorable! lols ;) But the ending shatters my heart to see TaeBaek's expression... his eyes and emotions shook me off!

At last finished the 12 episode,i'm so in love with this drama :x ... Like someone said it really has a little bit of everything that for me makes a good story...love,action,great characters,good music...At last a leading guy that feels so real,that doesn't have a terminall ilness,a birth secret,a cold blooded personality,at last!!!!Tae Baek is such a charming guy,i really like him so much...I also love Ji Yoon,a strong leading lady,that stands for herself...I really like this pair so much...i hope that they'll do another drama together...Heck i want Jin Gu to do another drama because he's quite good in the shoes of a comedy character if i could say so(the manly bad richard simmons guy i know he can pull it quite good) but i prefer him like this...He's a refreshing actor in the drama land as a lead with all the flower boys out thereI want Monday to come so fast to see what will happen...

March 17, 2013
Advertising Genius Lee Tae Baek Episode 13 Preview: Han Chae Young's Drastic Choice Will Throw The Characters' Story Into Jeopardy
Posted by Eunsuh00 Koreandrama.com l Nate
201303171002542510_1.jpg

Go Ari (Han Chae-young)’s drastic choice will be a catalyst for the plot change in the 13th episode of the drama ‘Advertising Genius Lee Tae Baek’.
Ari, whose emotions towards Eddie (Jo Hyun-jae) will reach its breaking point, will lash out in a moment of shock with reportedly drastic consequences.
Ari had been portrayed as a ruthless social climber, even faking her past and the credentials to propel herself to success. Her words will reportedly throw Eddie, and even the entire firm of BK to a test.Ari’s drastic choice may also be a catalyst to reverse the drama’s fortunes as well. The drama is currently struggling at the 3% ratings, and an acceleration in the plot may just be the thing needed for the hidden jewel on the Mon-Tues drama scene.

Guest syahrilaiyub

hmm idk myself but i got a hunch but i summarize it
-Go Ari become desperate and do whatever BK told her-Addie Kang cancel the marriage but still hopeing "baek coffee" to return to him-LTB take on hiatus on "baek coffee" due he know she is BK leader ONLY Daughter-representative Ma try to persuade EVEN MORE to Addie Kang revealing Jeon WooChi bad guy(i forgot his name but hes bad guy at jeon woochi-the fatty) case-Addie Kang reveal the truth and recognized LTB work, however LTB still sad-i think the hero/heroin of episode 13/14 will be eithera)sunhwab)ma jin gac) baek coffee aunt

Archived