[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest Aigayafu

When you're all talking about the scar on his chest anyway, remember that Oh Young saw it in the first episode when he pulled her close to hide? They just have to use this somehow...

OS is a con man. He thought life dealt him a dirty hand and did not really care about living. It was when OS was stabbed; he realized he wanted to live. In order for him to live, he needed the money that SR stole to pay Kim. The opportunity for the con to get the money came when lawyer Jang approached him thinking he was OY’s brother OS. When OS spend time and got to know OY, he fell deeply and completely in love with her. OY is the most important person in his life. He not only wants her to be well but to be able to see again. OS is now willing to give up his life as he has finally found love and true happiness. Sadly he doesn’t seem to realize that OY may not want to live without him.

I am hoping for a happy ending. OY’s tumor turns out to be benign and she gets her sight back. She will give OS the money to pay Kim. It may take a few months for OY to forgive OS but she will.

But how can OS avoid being killed by Kim. Kim wants him dead since SR betrayed Kim because of OS. Not only did SR steal from him that he may forgive, but SR loves OS.

Maybe MC will be the hero to save both OS and OY so they will have a happy ending!

I  just thought it wasn't easy for OY to tell OS directly that she wanted to live and perhaps that's why she choose to write it on the snow ..it certainly takes  a lot of courage to write those words for a girl like her.

BTS pics

241f95cad1c8a786d2b4e10.png
c2fdfc039245d688fbe419a.png
baidu

Hi guys, as I'm slacking off from studying...
I saw this for the first time and I totally LOL!
In Sung is soooooooo darn adorable!
It's from one of the interviews after the premiere/press conference.
20iaqsy.png
IS asked for a white piece of paper. HY was wondering what's up? And IS put the paper on her laps, as a reflector board!!
oh my god! SO ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!
video from: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTI3NTI0MjQ0.html

Guest malou1310

class="entry-title" style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 1.8em; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; letter-spacing: -1px;"BoA watches dramas too much?boa1.jpgBoA is still keeping up with all the latest dramas. The star revealed she’s been watching the current #1 Wed-Thurs drama Wind Blows in Winter‘.

BoA tweeted to her brother, “Oppa~~ Oppa, you’re also my oppa, so why are you different than Oh Soo? Is it because you’re my real oppa?” Her brother Kwon Soon Wook tweeted back, “My younger sister is watching dramas too much… I’m worried ^^ ㅜㅜ kekekeke,” jokingly expressing his concern for BoA who seems to be watching a lot of dramas in the middle of her busy schedule.

Netizens commented, “BoA has also fallen for Oh Soo,” and “They are lovely siblings like Oh Soo and Oh Young [from the drama].”

BoA also complimented Yunho on his acting on ‘Queen of Ambition‘, making it obvious that ‘Wind Blows in Winter’ isn’t the only drama she’s been making sure to tune in to.

Have you been watching ‘Wind Blows in Winter’ as well?

http://www.allkpop.com/2013/03/boa-watches-dramas-too-much

I'm not sure about you all but for me I think Oh Soo in the past is kind of like a jerk while Moo Chul is the nice guy. I mean he knew that his best friend, Moo Chul loves Hee Joo but he begged Moo Chul to have Hee Joo.  When Hee Joo was pregnant w/ his child he became upset and kind of left her.  I can understand that he was young and selfish but I think now that he's come to know Oh Young he wants to make things better so that he won't repeat the same mistake again.  I think that's why he wanted Moo Chul's sister to operate on Oh Young so she can live because back then he didn't have the chance to do the same thing for Hee Joo.

oh my goodness, I know I shouldn't be thinking like this yet, but as we near the end of the drama series and as I hear that they are finishing filming, it already makes me soo super duper sad that we are nearing the end...I want this drama to go on forever and ever because everything is just so fantastically done!!

I've said this before but really this withdrawal is just going to be soooooooo extremely sad, what am i gonna do with my life after this! aigoooooo.......I hate great drama withdrawals! but I'm such a dramaholic too!
Ushio.gif

I need to do what the actors/actresses do......take a break, go somewhere and recover......then come back...haha

annnyyywayyyssss.....need to stay positive! and hope for the best!
This drama is by far MY FAVORITE of the year hands down! everyday is a wind blowing winter day :x

Guest malou1310

201303161642775354_5144235af3ce5.jpgI will just summarise this article:

Song Hye Kyo is back.The many close ups she has just speaks volumes of her beauty.Her crying scenes' that cause audience to be heartbroken along with her,that's the latest talk of the town.In "That winter",Song Hye Kyo has shown us her unchanging beauty and improved acting skills.
By accepting  to take part in That winter,she needs to potray different acting skills all at once.If she has no confidence and no understanding of her character,she would not accept the invitation to take part in this drama.
Song Hye Kyo doesn't take short cuts and she doesn't have greed.Instead she slowly but steadily walk on this actors'path.Had she been yearning for popularity and the desire to go further much faster,maybe she would not be the current Song Hye Kyo.She is more concern about acting than popularity and now she has seen the result.Now she is in her 30s and there's deeper understanding about herself and knows what she really wants.As an actress,she has grown much.She cries naturally not beautifully .She doesn't give cute smiles but smiles in the midst of her sadness .This is Song Hye Kyo in That Winter,the wind blows.
source:baidu&natehttp://news.nate.com/view/20130316n07674 this article was translated by @khxy ...thanks aloott @sunshine4ever 

goshh I'm so sad, this drama is going to end soon and it felt like Forever just to wait for a drama from SONG HYE GYO and JO IN SUNG and now that they have returned to the small screen, I'm sad that it's ending and god knows when they're going to do another drama again :( 
::sighh::

I watched BTS and was like 

oppa was soooooooooo obvious in his care toward her <3
I like how instead only monitoring her in the screen when monitoring himself >> he dose not move his eyes from her even in her solo shooting 

:x

in BTS pics posted by @utkim which is supposed to be ep 14 ? 15 ? !!! she still needing his guide while walking !!!!!!!!!
still till very end she is blind 
:((

so when will JIS and we enjoy eye contact chemistry ??????? 
I am satistified even if it is a dream in OS sleeping ! 

I used to see the idols with red pants ,, and even though such color not suiting every one but here brave confident JIS wear it in Melodrama >>> WoW 

Among all BTS I liked the most :
his fast way in getting her up when she sat crying .. 
and the peice of paper reflection blocker kekkeke 

for the drama goodies .. I wish to have them alllllllllll TT

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks for all these wonderful posts,, Windblowers Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang 

tumblr_mjrym3thCy1s4020po13_250.gif

*waves to @lyra_brilliantez* EP 11 was SO good, even the 3rd time watching.  :D
I think I'm feeling the same way everyone else is - depressed that the end is coming, we only have 5 episodes left. 
tumblr_m4vkso0rmg1qj3ir1.gif

@clockwatcher is back though! flirtysmile3.gif Our recap for EP 10 is up here:
http://couchkimchi.wordpress.com/2013/03/16/that-winter-the-wind-blows-recap-ep-10/

Anyone know where @clockwatcher can get her leaky roof repaired? *kekeke* 

Guest sunshine4ever

Here is a new video of the Press Conference from TWTWB posted on 3-15-13

With more questions and answers from director/writer...you can watch in 720p for good quality picture...

credits to arirangworld & thanks to Shanda at HK's thread.

class="core_title_txt" title="☆ 20130317 【HD Mito The HIGH CUT Vol.97 that winter shooting scene tidbits" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;"HIGH CUT Vol.97 TWTWB shooting sceneSource: TWTWB Korean DC class="core_title_txt" title="☆ 20130317 【HD Mito The HIGH CUT Vol.97 that winter shooting scene tidbits" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;"Shared by baidu
class="core_title_txt" title="☆ 20130317 【HD Mito The HIGH CUT Vol.97 that winter shooting scene tidbits" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;"b21bb051f81986186e38698.jpg

f603918fa0ec08fa2d7f95a.jpg