Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

ohhhhh @eniya life saver!!!! ^:)^ Thank you thank youuuuuu!!!! ^:)^  I hope one day to see him.... :-<  ...I'm scared to go to a place i cannot speak their language so hopefully one day he will go to a vacation somewhere closer! [-O<
And thanks for updates guysssssss!!! :-*  >:D<

Guest cloe1430291736

old picture of YSY when he was in Baker king...he looks so handsomeimg75390.jpgmy two precious actors :x :x : now..i rewatched baker king ..just for YSY only :x

Guest ysy94

YSY in Airport, I think he was on his way to africa in the picture
8553563613_b7451bfc23_o.jpg
YSY in Japan 20118554668090_ee3323ce6b_o.jpg

This is why I love Japan :">8554668162_effdfc7faa_o.jpg
Cr: DC

@ysy94 , in the first photo, if that picture was the day when ysy was on his  way leaving for Africa then why his hair was still brownish auburn when in fact, on his latest pictures that were featured in the daily focus was dye black.Btw, when I surfed at dcinside, some of the comments there mentioned about not having news of YSY since the scheduled date of his departure to Africa. They have not seen him at the airport nor seen him with the volunteering team, in fact so many gossips and speculations were being posted there.

Guest ysy94

loujaie said: @ysy94 , in the first photo, if that picture was the day when ysy was on his  way leaving for Africa then why his hair was still brownish auburn when in fact, on his latest pictures that were featured in the daily focus was dye black.Btw, when I surfed at dcinside, some of the comments there mentioned about not having news of YSY since the scheduled date of his departure to Africa. They have not seen him at the airport nor seen him with the volunteering team, in fact so many gossips and speculations were being posted there.

Guest eniya

VIDEO ENG TRANSLATION 

YSY : Hi! Friends from China, how are you?  I am Yoon Shi Yoon. I hv not seen u for so long. ( fluent chinese )

Q : After FBND ended, what are your thoughts?

A:  Right now i hv not really think about that, but I hv not yet come out of GGaegum. 

Q: What are your coming plans?

A: I heard that many from china had seen the drama online, that's why i'm very happy. Because i miss all of u, i had work hard to finished the drama and hope to hv the opportunity to see my friends from oversea.

Q : What would u like to say to your China fans?

A : China is a big country, it is still a mystery to me. I would like to become your friend and i am working hard to learn the language in order to understand you and your culture better. Foremost, I would like to come as an outstanding actor to meet u guys first... therefore i am working hard on my performance in order to produce good works. I hope everyone will continue to pay attention/care for to me, continue to love/like me, I try my best to meet you soon, I love you all :-*

Guest eniya

Anyone has the time can help with translation too, do edit my part if it is not accurate  :-*

think this chinese site has translated the original korean article to chinese. 

it's too long for me, i can only translate this small part, see below.

original chinese txt >> 

http://www.koreastardaily.com/sc/photo/26288

k0szdy.jpg

ENG TRANSLATION  ( partial )

Yoon Shi Yoon said: "Park Shin Hye helped me get into the drama, let me  carried out the true feeling of love when shooting the scene. The script is also very special, because it allows me the freedom to interpret the love.  I had this  attitude "If i am really in love, what should i do'  to carried out the shooting. Hence there is this freedom to play ( the role) . " But he added:" when i am actually in love, I like to create a lot of surprises for my lover. " Yoon Shi Yoon may hv a cold appearance but he has the other side which is warm and cordial.

It is reported that Yoon Shi Yoon is not willing to part with Enrique, so there may be delays on his confirmation for new projects . His fans could only look forward and wait for his new work to be back on screen as soon as possible . Finally Yoon Shi Yoon said: "Recently there will be overseas promotional activities, so may be in the second half of the year i will be able meet with fellow fans through my new works.  I've been working hard to played different roles, so fans please look forward to my new work."