[Drama 2013] TV Novel Samsaengi TV소설 삼생이

creidesca

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish that GM & JS will clear up the broken record misunderstanding. I don't want JS to fall for SS only because of his 'wrong' disappointment with GM. Hope that JS loves GM because he is discovering new facets of her now that he is not blinded by his earlier puppy love for GM. DW is not the only one who is petty if it's over a broken record. JS is so pan-face so I also hope he will open up soon! More expressions please.

Clearing up the record misunderstanding means that Geum Ok will have to tell Ji Sung the truth about her not being Moo Ryong's daughter. Geum Ok went all the way out to upset Ji Sung to torture him because she herself is being tortured.  I can understand why Ji Sung dumped her. She has a very conflicting character.

Dong Woo and Geum Ok are Ki Jin's puppets. Let's see how they get out/or if they are willing to get out of their predicament and lead their own lives.

JS is definitely more handsome and educated than DW (see how the girls swooning at him during the night classes). In terms of brain and common interests with SS, JS has the upper hand. If both were to compete for SS's affection, I think DW is on the losing side especially we knew that SS has an initial crush on JS. 
When I see JS in the show, I can't help feeling that he is like a piece of wood devoid of facial expressions. Is it bad acting or the character is suppose to like that ?

Ep 46 Rough Points

1. Mak Rye is treating Bong Chool like dirt. It doesn't make Sam Saeng and Chang Hee happy.

2. Dong Woo wanted to rent Pil Soon's other room

3. Geum Ok wanted to patch up with Ji Sung but was turned down.

4. Do Da finally went to Seoul on condition that Sam Saeng becomes his disciple. Sam Saeng is torn between Moo Ryong and Do Da.

5. Do Da likes Ji Sung. He is staying in Ji Sung's room.

6. Sam Saeng finally found out from Mak Rye that Ki Jin is her 'father'.

Preview

1. Ji Sung told Kyung Ja that he wants to move into Pil Soon's other room and is scheming with Do Da.

2. Dong Woo told Ki Jin that he is moving out.

3. Ki Jin went to lecture Sam Saeng about living with Dong Woo.

4. Sam Saeng told Ki Jin that she knows that he is her 'father'.

I hope the writers wont make the same old scenario as in Love, My Love where the two leads were kind of stereotyped one as good and other as bad.  I hope both of them JS and DW are 'good guys' to make it a level playing field and see who the adult Samsaeng would really fall for. I dont find either JS or DW handsome, but JS has the most angelic of smiles.  Also some mentioned about JS being more educated than DW, but I find DW character more admirable as he was an orphan and where he is today is all due to his preserverance and positive attitude.  I am happy this forum is getting better, when I signed in today there were 16 posts!!!

Guest Tamz1430292084

JS has admired GM since they were children as she was always well dressed, aloof, pretty. He most probably think that she also has a pleasant personality until the breaking of the record. This trigger him to have second thoughts about.....the ugly side.
As for SS, they have been living under the same roof and has always cared for by SS and not his mother. Initially, he may have taken her for granted and treated her as the maid. He has seen her at her worst and she has always been at her best with everyone......that both he himself & DW had complained to SS. Being drafted for military service, he was forced our from his protected & self-centred life.....he has regret that he refused to help SS's friend before he left for military service. He is slowly discovering that he & SS share a lot of common interest and he understands SS better now than before.
The plot with thicken with a shift in DW & GM's character (to be mean & conniving - GM towards SS as she's afraid of SS's real relationship to MY and to JS. DW towards JS as he's jealous of JS as SS seems to favour JS. I just hope that he doesn't become Taebom No:2). However I can't wait, for KG's reaction to SS's assumption that they have a father/daughter relationship.

I do hope that MR will be killed in the plot as indicated earlier in the blog - and I am all for SS's father & PS's relationship (they were a married couple in BOKhui).
Looks like JS & SS is a likely couple (Do Da, who does not easily like people loves JS & SS) and thanks Gene for the translation. I am way behind in all the episodes and I simply love following this forum and it helps me enjoy the drama more.
And flipchic, I no longer look forward to my weekends (No Samsaengi.....) instead I look forward to Monday, Monday, Monday......(instead of money, money, money)

Actually, I am rather unhappy that SS believes that Snake eyes is her father. And this early on in the plot too. That means we have to see her (given her super nice disposition) in anguish why he could be so mean to her all this time and she would be self sacrificing and take his crap like a martyr. Aigooooooo ! Hope I m wrong :-O

ilovenico said: Actually, I am rather unhappy that SS believes that Snake eyes is her father. And this early on in the plot too. That means we have to see her (given her super nice disposition) in anguish why he could be so mean to her all this time and she would be self sacrificing and take his crap like a martyr. Aigooooooo ! Hope I m wrong :-O

Archived