Next scene…

Eum-Ja & Hwa Soo In sitting in the jail, waiting to be freed.

Yang-Sak comes with Ki Chul’s men to free the both of them. Eum-ja and Hwa Soo In complain what takes them so long to come and rescue them. He tells them that Deok-Heung has received the decree from Yuan to become king so they should not worry about the consequences of killing royal soldiers.

Meanwhile, Noguk is looking very weak as she watches the ministers still undecided what to do. Lee Saek tries to get those ministers who approved to dispatch the soldiers should stand on one side of the room and those who oppose on the other side in which the majority will win. Another minister argues that even if the majority wins, it doesn’t means the decision is right. (Oh dear! Noguk starts to look ghostly pale, like she’s about to faint. No, stay strong my Queen)

Scene cuts back to Choi Young standing alone as we see at least 10-20 KC's soldiers running towards his direction. Loud, running footsteps can be heard in the background while Young took a deep sigh, looking inevitably troubled by what he is about to do next.

Looking down, taking a deep breath, Young holds his sword with both hands and ready himself to fight back (the contrast of the sword reflecting the sunlight here is beautiful). He slashes them after another.

After killing half the men, Young stops to take more breaths and swallows hard. He turns and looks at the remaining soldiers, who are stepping back - scared of him. He looks so tired from killing. :(

Guest Hanjae

@sia3
Hahahhaa! By God, this is messy, isn't it? So much fun, though.

I'm referring to the scene in the middle of Episode 15, where the unconscious Eun Soo finds Choi Young collapsed, perhaps even dead/dying, in an abandoned house. Looking at the timeline, Eun Soo first gets to read key sections of her journal at the beginning of Episode 14, when Deok Heung goes to find her with it (which is how he poisons her to begin with). At that point, she was focused entirely on the numbers written down in the journal because they were key to the date of the portal's opening; we see her writing those down only and she never once references a written message. Presumably, she had not read that portion yet. That's supported by the scene at the end of Episode 16 where she read from the journal in the company of Jang Bin - she registers surprise that the handwriting appears to be hers, which means it was only AFTER the poisoning and premonition flashback that Eun Soo read the message Future Eun Soo left her. Therefore, the only thing that scene in Episode 15 could have been is a flashback to an alternative past.

@Gukja
Give Young-ah a hug for me! >:D<

Next Scene..

Deok Heung paces, wondering why Ki Chul still sitting there and is not taking this chance to go the palace. Ki Chul feeling sick, explains that it is because the royal soldiers are surrounding the embassy right now. Deok Heung declares that he is king and the royal soldiers belong to him. Ki Chul asks him to go and command the soldiers himself, see how they would respond (Coward DH ! dare not go).He asks then what they should do. Ki Chul responds, that all they can do now is wait for Gongmin to die. Deok-Heung reminds him that Young is protecting Gongmin and all the soldiers they send to kill Gongmin won’t be able to do anything. Ki Chul yells that this is all they can do since he can’t  fight Young himself. (KC huddles inside his coat looking ill, as though his ki power is chilling him)

Yang-Sak arrives to announce that more of their soldiers are on the way,  but will take some time for them to arrive. And Ki Chul says this is what they are waiting for.

Scene cuts back to the Woodalchi all on alert and standing guard as Gongmin continues to wait.

Back at the palace, Noguk also continues to wait for the ministers’ decision. Lee Jae-hyun notices how ill Noguk looks and advises her to rest. But Noguk bursts out saying “Just say that you’re abandoning him! Just say that you’re abandoning your king. He trusts you and is waiting—he’ll wait a night, a hundred more—but I can’t watch this anymore, so just say that you’re throwing him away. Do you have the courage to abandon him, nor the courage to take charge?” (Yes !.. Noguk, you send the right message to those coward minister head )

Next scene..

Ahn Jae receives the royal order to attack. ( *clapping* ) Yang-Sak rushes to report to Ki Chul that the royal soldiers have started to attack. Ki Chul can’t believe this and is apparently losing his mind.(he looks like a lunatic here)  Despite what Yang-Sak says, Ki Chul doesn’t believe that the soldiers are attacking the Yuan embassy. Deok-Heung sense that he is not going to be protected by Ki Chul anymore and slips out. He ran outside and sees Ki Chul’s men running way, chased by the royal army.

Ahn Jae and his men came running seeing Young standing in front with bodies littered all over the palace compound.

He asked if Gongmin is alright and Young asks back where is Deok-Heung .

Ahn Jae says he doesn’t know where Deok-Heung is, so Young tells AJ to inform GM that he is going to find the bastard (DH).

Ahn Jae goes to meet Gongmin. Upon arrival, Gongmin asks if he came upon receiving the royal command. Ahn Jae confirmed and tells him that he heard the royal order was given with all of the ministers’ support. Gongmin looks relieved and immediately notices Young is not with Ahn Jae. He asks anxiously where Young is. (hehe, love the bromance here)

Scene changes to Deok-Heung running around in the embassy, hiding from the royal soldiers. Fortunately for him, Son Yoo’s henchman comes to his rescue. Young is searching for Deok-Heung but he could not be found and his hand starts to give him problem again.

Guest myphim

sia3 said: @myphim
I've caught up again. One whole chunk in one post! :)) :))

Uh oh! I need my audiences to push me to the next page now.
GIF overload scenes are COMING UP!!!!
Where's my swoooooonersss.....
I need help!

Guest Hanjae

A few days ago @sia3 and I were discussing the Chinese expression "無可奈何," which roughly means to have no choice or to be resigned, and how well it described Young's entire demeanor in this scene.

In fact, this scene perfectly encapsulates Young's lonely journey as a warrior and the reason why his resolve is so badly shaken. As we have seen so many times, Young finds himself standing alone against seemingly insurmountable odds - though it is not the odds that give him pause, but the knowledge that there is a never-ending flow of enemies whose blood he must shed. One after another, the bodies pile around him and their blood stain his hands, his armour, his face. As he loses count of how many lives he had ended, the faces of his enemies blur in front of him and the only thing he can see is the hideous amount of blood that has been spilt - a sea of red. His increasing disillusionment in what he is forced to do as a warrior is evident in the later scene where Young shows Eun Soo his sword and admits that he is only able to slay the innocent pawns of evildoers rather than the evildoers themselves.

It seems Eun Soo is the only one (or one of very few) who understands immediately that it isn't simply about the danger that Young faces, but about the pain it causes him to shed so much blood - even as Daeman tries to assure her that Daejang is strong enough to fight them off, her mind goes immediately to what it must have been like, for "that person has always lived like this."

Guest Gukja1430292028

@HanjaeSince you're getting so much love tonight from uri Imja @sia3 and Daejang @myphim, do you think you'll need some of these? :))
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTkUiZW6GMkpElm__5x7nL

@jay9Here's a gif of the cow @sia3 shared. :D

Cr as tagged

Edit; @jay9The kiss is not for you. ;))It's for her daejang @myphim :))

Thought I saw this photo before. There's suppose to be a girl beside LMH???

@Hanjae
Aishhh ~ where were you when we were discussing this, huh?
It would have been more fun to see you battling out with other PTs like Adnana and Tinkiebell back then.
I'm no match. =)) =))

Your analysis of it makes sense and I fear SJN has screwed up that part - the Time Travelling.
I personally don't believe or more like cannot comprehend how she can still possess the memory of that if it has not happened to her yet.
I rememebered suggesting a theory that because she said there is only one Eun Soo so could it be, I cannot explain this well and need more time to think, that time was somehow bent and all past, present and future Eun Soo becomes one so she possess some fragments of those memories.

Guest WutHmone

sia3 said: @myphim
I've caught up again. One whole chunk in one post! :)) :))

Uh oh! I need my audiences to push me to the next page now.
GIF overload scenes are COMING UP!!!!
Where's my swoooooonersss.....
I need help!

Guest Gukja1430292028

Aside from being cute ;)), I love how @myphim's puppy has so much trust and believes in Daejang wholeheartedly. :x :x :x Makes me just want to pinch his cheeks like I do Young-ah. :))