Guest sunshine4ever

Guest marlin

OMG

they met

jo.jpg?w=470&h=530

the wedding  8->

pretty bride 

5kkpw9.png

and the groom he,s nervous . kind of =))

that-winter-the-wind-blows-PC_jo-in-sung

and happily ever after 8->

photo278914.jpg

cute cuple don,t u think??

sbs-that-winter-the-wind-blows-press-con

ok done watching a few episodes and as much as i want to finish till nine, i really need to rest XDsome scenes got me confused thou, but better ask it later.
i am going head over heels for this drama. . .  
their sweet interactions really gets through me ♥.♥
tumblr_mjeq67a7RD1r54tyro2_250.giftumblr_mjeq67a7RD1r54tyro3_250.gif
tumblr_mjeq67a7RD1r54tyro4_250.giftumblr_mjeq67a7RD1r54tyro5_250.gif

tessieroo said: Last time I was here, I was on page 216! You guys are awesome!
Thank you to @p1n6an2012, @ZarraJae and @forevergirl for the live recap during EP 9. >:D<
I have to agree with @ZarraJae, it's taken me much longer to get though all the back pages and catch up because of the photos. This is the first time I've ever had a problem loading a thread at Soompi. So many photos, so many LARGE photos, so many of the same ones being posted over & over & over...it's just killing my PC. :(

i know ths is dumb question but i cant help but wonder how blind person can ,exactly, throw butter cream right on his face. Are blind person really good at measure height-distance?anyway,, i wanna knnow which ad lib ZIS have been doing all the time..Anyone have TWTWB's cript?

Guest kawaiiyuki

aurora09 said: i know ths is dumb question but i cant help but wonder how blind person can ,exactly, throw butter cream right on his face. Are blind person really good at measure height-distance?anyway,, i wanna knnow which ad lib ZIS have been doing all the time..Anyone have TWTWB's cript?

Guest julie721

My friend just went back from trip to South Korea yesterday.. She informed me that this drama is such a big big hits there.... You can see JIS pics everywhere.. She's not even a fan of kdrama, but because of the big fuss there, she then watched the drama, and now crazily hooked...

The power of O2 couple and TWTWB...

Guest kimmiemai

aurora09 said: i know ths is dumb question but i cant help but wonder how blind person can ,exactly, throw butter cream right on his face. Are blind person really good at measure height-distance?anyway,, i wanna knnow which ad lib ZIS have been doing all the time..Anyone have TWTWB's cript?

Guest sunshine4ever

@utkim and @smokegetsinyoureyes, thanks so much for trying to explain to me. I really wanted to know if she really wanted to die for real and that she wasn't just joking around with him about killing her so that he can get her money.  I mean she did want to die for real? The pill is for her to die? In the beginning of episode 9, did she want to die or did she just want the pain to go away? I know why she's angry/mad/hurt when she found out that he was tricking her with the pill, but I wanted to know if she really desired to die for real. If anyone could please tell me for sure what's OY's motivation is I'd appreciate very much.

EDIT: Maybe I should rewatch episode 8-9 first before jumping to anything, but I hope you won't get mad at me for reasking again because my question was vague and confusing before. I just really wanted to know if she couldn't stand living with her pain anymore so she wanted to die using the pill in episode 9.

@freshspring - Those pics of the sites during different seasons are awesome! Thanks!  >:D<
@ZarraJae - Got busy at work Friday. (shock) =)) I think you might be right, those pages did load super slow but my PC is still running slow loading this thread so I'm going to run a whole bunch of scans overnight and make sure nothing pops up. Very strange.
@jojo13 - It's so great to hear this a huge hit in Korea! WOOHOO! 
Recap for EP 8 is up here:http://couchkimchi.wordpress.com/2013/03/10/that-winter-the-wind-blows-recap-ep-8/

Guest monkie2804

Hi guys. I'm a new fan here. I've only started to watch this drama recently since I tend to stay away from melodrama and most K-dramas in general as many K-dramas these days tend to be too predictable, cliche and usually go for the easy laugh/cry (if you know what i mean). The acting has also been quite lacking in many new dramas these days so I slowly lost my interest. The last ones that I liked and followed were Arang and the Magistrates and Secret Garden (which is already a long time ago). Anyway, I started to watch this one because of Jo In Sung and the positive reviews and I'm glad that I gave this one a go. The drama is amazing. It has everything that a K-melodrama should have:
1. A deep story with great writing which focuses not only on the plot but also the character development. Many dramas I tried to watch (but eventually gave up after a few eps) have very stereotyped characters doing silly things that don't really make sense just for the purpose of moving the plot forward, or sometimes just to be cute/funny/sad/etc. Here we feel almost everything they do is quite real and we are given proper reasons why the character behave in such way. I said almost because there are certain things I expected the characters would've done a bit differently. For example, I wish Jin Sung could've shown a bit of disagreement with Oh Soo's plan to pretend to be the other Oh Soo since Jin Sung is depicted as a loyal friend. I understand maybe he's much closer to Jo In Sung's Oh Soo than the other one, but honestly, your friend died not too long ago, and this is quite disrespectful to the dead, JIS's Oh Soo was desperate, but Jin Sung's mind was in a much better condition. I'd prefer if they had shown some hesitation. But I can ignore those little tidbits, since I know I'm still watching a drama after all. I really like Oh Young (sans her constant suicidal tendency) and it's rare for me because I seldom like the lead female character in K-dramas. They are often stereotypical, either being sad/innocent to the point of being stupid, or happy/lively/acting stupid to the point of being annoying. Oh Young is different, she shows clearly that she's fragile, but she's also a smart woman. She has to depend on other people most of her life due to her disability but I still can sense some independence in her. It's one of those rare cases where the female character is just as strong as the male counterpart. I also like their baddies (well, the main ones at least, still can't stand So Ra and the fiance since they are quite one dimensional and not pretty enough :P). Secretary Wang is quite a complicated evil role. We still don't know exactly her intention and whether she has any genuine feeling for Oh Young. My view about her just kept changing after each episode and I like that. She's not just one of those typical evil stepmothers. I also enjoy watching Moo Chul (partly because I really like this actor's voice :P) and I'm glad he has a back story with proper reason why he hates Soo so much, not just being some random guys asking for his money back. The best thing is he's clearly an enemy but sometimes he acts like he's on the same side and helps Soo cover his identity.
2. Good looking and talented actors. Jo In Sung and Song Hye Gyo are AMAZING. These people don't just possess angelic look but also great talent. I must admit I first like Jo In Sung because I think he's THE MOST handsome actor in Korea (this is purely subjective), but he's proved time and time again that he's also one of the best actors out there (from Dirty Carnival, Frozen Flower to this drama). His Oh Soo is so real and convincing. He captures the audience's attention not only by his look but also his on screen charisma. I'm glad they chose him to be the lead because this drama has a lot of close up scenes, if the actors are lacking, viewers can see it straight away. But here, we are treated with closed up beauty and intense emotions. The same for SHG. Very talented actress and they have awesome chemistry with each other. My limited English cannot describe how wonderful these two actors are and how much I enjoy watching every single scenes they are in. These people are like showing all those other try hard actors these days how acting should be done. Kim Bum and Eunji are good too. They are not quite the JIS-SHG's level yet, but they show great potential as actor/actress. I didn't like Eunji's acting in the first 2 episodes, as it was a bit forced and sometimes didn't feel quite right, but she got much better later on and she and Kim Bum make a great couple. Eunji is probably one of the best acting idols out there that I've watched. Many idols are getting praised for their acting, but I honestly did not see any good, but this girl is quite different. Hee Sun can easily come off as an annoying little brat, but she got people sympathize with Hee Sun and girl has attitude.
3. Beautiful filming/editing. I think this whole drama just looks like a very long high-budgeted CF. Especially any scenes with JIS and SHG. Like when they were in the coffee shop for the class reunion, I felt like JIS was gonna suddenly do a Coffee CF at any moment, or the Laneige makeup scene. Very smart advertising :))
4. Good OST. I haven't liked any of these songs like how I did with That man/woman (Secret Garden), but I think they are still very fitting with the scenes and emotions. One song I do like very much but have been unable to find the name is that instrumental one (played by violin i guess?) that is played at most of the climax scenes. I think that one is like the perfect fit for this drama.
All in all, sorry for the long post that probably just repeats what everyone said already. I really love That winter the wind blows and I hope it will get even better ratings in future episodes. Hope everything will be revealed officially in ep 10 so OY can start exploring her romantic feelings for OS, if there's any at all as she's been treating him like a brother so far. Aww i wish this drama has 20 sth episodes. 16 is too short.

Guest MarvinB

그.겨울.바람이.분다.E08.720p.hdtv.x264-HAVC i download this file ...

Where i can download the right english sub for that file?

I try the hanrel / kor english sub ...... but the english sub is not right for that file ..

Guest sunshine4ever

I found this at Softy's site and it turned out she inserted in the BTS for Good Morning SBS and I just noticed now. Just wanted to post in case anyone's interested to read. Again, I edited the post I posted and inserted it where it was supposed to be like what Softy did hers. :D

Everything in red credit to Softy @ http://soulsrebel.wordpress.com/2013/03/07/that-winter-the-wind-blows-e9/#more-33281

This part was left out, but it came out on another video so I am going to insert it here since it was the first part of his answer. JIS: being able to film with a such a good actress – as an actor there is no way it’s not a big honor and something that makes me feel good. from my position, to speak honestly – i thought I just need to do well (cuz she is going to do a great job).

I don't think SW is Young's/OS's mother or her sister is OS's mother. 
(1) For SW to be OY's/OS's mother, it would be such a cliche plothole. I am sure Writer Noh has better sense than to write that (PLEASE I BEG YOU).
(2) SW's sister seemed too young to be OS's mother? I mean from that glimpse of her in ep 9, either she has aged backwards or she went to an amazing plastic surgeon. 
(3) Given how Writer Noh likes to have themes running through her dramas, so far the theme hinges on the life/death dichotomy. What do we as human beings do to live on. Some find excuses (OS/MC), some just simply get by (OY), some live in the hatred/memory of others (OS/MC/HS), some live by expectation/ protecting someone (Lawyer Jang towards SW), some live by greed (MH), some live by the anticipation of someone or something (OY at some point in time, survived by believing her brother will come back for her and protect her and defeat SW). So what is SW's reason for living? 
She mentioned without OY she cannot live.Did she live on (1) believing that one day OY will accept her (she hinted at this line of thought when she recounted that OY called her "ahjumma and not SW" (2) using OY as an excuse to mask her crime of causing  OY's blindness (evil SW line of thought)(3) wanting to protect OY because she failed to protect her from blindness? (the doctor seemed to know the reason why SW is so attached to OY) (good SW line of thought)(4) *insert possibilities
I hope that Writer Noh gives us a satisfactory answer to this. 
I don't want to believe that she has built up so much in SW's character to only reveal that "oh she is OY's/OS's mother", "oh she wants the company assests", "oh she is just a pure evil b***h"
Given her tact in giving depth to characters, i don't see why SW would be an exception.