[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest sailorenigma

Hahaha I just bought the magazine online :3 Thank you @putriN for the info! Btw, how am I going to read it? I don't speak or understand Korean...the only words I barely know how to say are "I love you," "because of you," and "what to do?" - OTTOKE?! I definitely need to learn korean!!XD I might have to buy the Rosetta Stone software XDD

Article: Yoo Hee Yeol "I used to live in the same apartment as SHINee" proud

Source: 
TV Report via Naver

1. [+126, -2] I live on the same planet as Won Bin.

2. [+109, -7] Me "I live in the same country as Kim Tae Hee, Jun Ji Hyun, and Song Hye Gyo" proud

3. [+78, -12] "I'm a man just like Won Bin is" proud

4. [+43, -1] I live under the same sky as Kang Dong Won

5. [+30, -2] I breathe the same air as Won Bin

6. [+23, -4] I'm Korean just like Jo In Sung

7. [+2, -4] I live in my own home
cr. : netizenbuzz
off the topic but I came across this one.  It's funny..the MC where bragging for staying on the same apartment as Shinee and netizens come up with these comments... =))Our OTP were mentioned and why not?They are A-list after all... :D

Guest Asianatic

Swoon....  !   OS in love is a beautiful thing to watch.  I am so glad JIS is doing drama instead of focussing  solely on movies. He could be a huge Halluya star. He's got the charisma, the height, the acting chops. I want to see him in a thriller. It's so yummy to lay eyes on him. ....not because he's good looking....in this age of plastic surgery ....I dont' get awed by good looks.....JIS has that X factor. .....that burns up the screen. He's matured so well. He's magnificent in TWTWB. He's the only reason I am watching this drama. 

Guest bibidep

I don't think the lie of OS about the drug that make OY so mad like this.   OY 100% believe in OS is her real brother never in her heart in mind, she really wants to believe that he is her brother but some thing always come up make her thinks that he may not be.  The only reason that make her confused the most is why did he know a lot about them when they were young??  Now SW told her about the day that OS in her room to touched the safe give her more wonder who he really is.   What the purpose of OS being near her and so good to her for??  She wants to trust him even she is not 100% sure he is her brother because so far OS is the one that care for her and make her happy the most up until now.  The more clues she had from OS the more confused she had that why she go crazy for a moment and can not control herself.  The only ways she can find down what happen that make this OS get near her is to find out the truth about the other OS that why she tried to talk to MC.   Why of a sudden she wants to get marry right away?? For sure just to look pretty for OS to see before he leaves??  Or just to force OS to tell her the truth if OS is in love with her for real from his heart??  I think the second one is fit the answer.  She wants the truth from OS.  The BTS pictures show one of the picture she dress up so nice look like the scene where she and OS went to the reunion party and scene in episode 10 seem like they are at the at the restaurant or some where so nice, I think that is when OS confess to her the reason why he came to her, he in love with her like man loving a woman and talk to her about the surgery for her eyes and then later episode they spend a happy moment for the last time together before she gone to have treatment for her eyes and he will leaves.   That why we see the BTS pictures of them play in the snow and one of the picture is like the one below.

ihe14v5Icc6jg.gif
Mv0YQtU.jpg

hi chingus, just read an article from baidu that some Twtwb fans leaked out some scenes of ep 11 or 12. All scenes took place at the hospital. Fans said that Young will know that her real bro died and was angry with Soo that she didn't want to perform surgery. Soo was spotted outside the emergency room eyes brimming with tears as Young fainted. :(( Also, SW has some scenes with Soo. Fans reported that SW was reading a report and broke into tears. She has some kind of relations with Soo. @@ It was all unconfirmed infos. They were written by fans who actually followed the Twtwb crew to the hospitals to watched them filming :))

Guest Asianatic

monchoo said: hi chingus, just read an article from baidu that some Twtwb fans leaked out some scenes of ep 11 or 12. All scenes took place at the hospital. Fans said that Young will know that her real bro died and was angry with Soo that she didn't want to perform surgery. Soo was spotted outside the emergency room eyes brimming with tears as Young fainted. :(( Also, SW has some scenes with Soo. Fans reported that SW was reading a report and broke into tears. She has some kind of relations with Soo. @@ It was all unconfirmed infos. They were written by fans who actually followed the Twtwb crew to the hospitals to watched them filming :))

Guest bibidep

monchoo said: hi chingus, just read an article from baidu that some Twtwb fans leaked out some scenes of ep 11 or 12. All scenes took place at the hospital. Fans said that Young will know that her real bro died and was angry with Soo that she didn't want to perform surgery. Soo was spotted outside the emergency room eyes brimming with tears as Young fainted. :(( Also, SW has some scenes with Soo. Fans reported that SW was reading a report and broke into tears. She has some kind of relations with Soo. @@ It was all unconfirmed infos. They were written by fans who actually followed the Twtwb crew to the hospitals to watched them filming :))

jjeennyy19 said: Article: Yoo Hee Yeol "I used to live in the same apartment as SHINee" proud

Source: 
TV Report via Naver

1. [+126, -2] I live on the same planet as Won Bin.

2. [+109, -7] Me "I live in the same country as Kim Tae Hee, Jun Ji Hyun, and Song Hye Gyo" proud

3. [+78, -12] "I'm a man just like Won Bin is" proud

4. [+43, -1] I live under the same sky as Kang Dong Won

5. [+30, -2] I breathe the same air as Won Bin

6. [+23, -4] I'm Korean just like Jo In Sung

7. [+2, -4] I live in my own home
cr. : netizenbuzz
off the topic but I came across this one.  It's funny..the MC where bragging for staying on the same apartment as Shinee and netizens come up with these comments... =))Our OTP were mentioned and why not?They are A-list after all... :D

@ZarraJae: keke..If only that same sky would be same room.. 8-} Geez, I'd die on the spot..hmmm?How about Jo In Sung and I share the same continent??keke...not funny enough... 8-| Ahh I'm always the odd one out when it comes to humor.. ;))

Guest OreoVampire

Hello,

Hi everyone. I hv been a silent reader. But tonite I wanna say something, thank you everyone here for giving so much info about TWTWB. you guys are rawk.
Hope the episode can be extended for more episodes, so that I can read more from you guys hihi.
May I say something here, I think that Wang Biseo (SW) is OY biological mother.
Come to think that, why OY mother had left so easily with father?
Why Wang Biseo said she cannot live without OY, and why she broke into tears while hugging OY in the hospital.

Excuse me,
Kyo.Rean

:)

Guest NUNAAA

need to catch up with the latest episodes ^________^ hows everyone here ........ this OTP has to win an award in the end of the year am just saying 

One tweet relating TWTWB, this is his comment: "그 겨울 바람이분다"에서 탄산커플로 요즘 화제가 되고있는 박진성역의 김범님이 스텝들을 위하여 멋진 야상을 선물하셨습니다 요즘에 울 드라마 촬영과 영화 사이코메트리가 개봉해서 무대인사 다니느라 바쁠탠대 이렇게 신경써 주다니~~감사합니다 "범아 그겨울 끝나면 극장가서 돈 내고 꼭 보마 화이팅~~"

I guess this coat is a gift? :)
93201323747221.png
by Jang Huyk Joon

gif by me :*

932013184340481.gif
73201334212401.gif