Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

Guest whiteheaven81

Flower boy next door Yoon Shi-yoon for CeCi by girlfriday | March 3, 2013 | 91 Comments

YoonShiYoon13.jpg

Aw, it’s Ke-geum-ie! It’s going to take me a while before I stop seeing Yoon Shi-yoon as his Flower Boy Next Door character, not that I ever want to. He really took adorable to new heights in that role. The show might’ve fallen short in the end, but it did leave some memorable characters behind, and Yoon Shi-yoon’s Enrique really takes the cake. (The quirky, oddly-shaped toothache-inducing cake, but who cares about that in the face of this much Cute?) Here he is in a spread for CeCi Campus, looking as impish as ever and playing up the charm.

The 27-year old actor said in an interview with Newsen that his personality isn’t anything like his Flower Boy Next Door character, but that he does identify with Enrique’s man-child (what he calls adult-child) in-between-ness. Fitting, since that seems to be exactly where he is right now on the actor spectrum, and I like that he plays to it instead of trying to outgrow it too quickly.

Yoon: “A lot of people saw the bouncing Ke-geum-ie and asked how I acted a character whose personality was the total opposite of my own. But I have that adult-child side in me too. Ke-geum is an adult-child, and a young prince [he means a la "The Little Prince," which he mentions as a source of inspiration] who looks upon the lives of adults. Ke-geum-ie is that kind of character.”

He continues: “Everyone has an adult-child inside of them too. But society tells us that we have to hurry up to become adults and hold certain qualifications in one hand and duty in the other, in order to be impressive. It would be nice to enjoy being an adult-child. That an adult-child can give happiness too — that’s what I wanted to portray as an actor.”

Well then I’d call Ke-geum-ie a raging success on that score. Thanks for the happy.

YoonShiYoon6.jpg

YoonShiYoon8.jpg

YoonShiYoon7.jpg

YoonShiYoon12.jpg

YoonShiYoon10.jpg

YoonShiYoon11.jpg

YoonShiYoon14.jpg

YoonShiYoon9.jpg

Via Asia News, Newsen

@xiangzhongfan wow that picture is too cute. I love his cheekbones they define his face so well.
I think Yoon Shi Yoon looks young for his age. When I first saw him I thought he's about 20, 21 at most but damn he was born in the same year I was born. At least now I don't feel like a noona. ;)
Is it just me or he looks a bit different in FBND? Like he gained weight or something...his cheeks look more rounded. 

Guest ysy94

doramaluv said: @xiangzhongfan wow that picture is too cute. I love his cheekbones they define his face so well.
I think Yoon Shi Yoon looks young for his age. When I first saw him I thought he's about 20, 21 at most but damn he was born in the same year I was born. At least now I don't feel like a noona. ;)
Is it just me or he looks a bit different in FBND? Like he gained weight or something...his cheeks look more rounded. 

Guest ysy94

Wstarnews, he said something about Ahn Sung Ki
8533025951_bbfd3cac56_o.jpg
http://www.wowtv.co.kr/newscenter/news/view.asp?bcode=T32001000&wowcode=W014&artid=X20130306162441&compcode=HK

It's just my "Food for Thought": 3 incidents on M2F which maybe were used as the concept for the pictorials of YSY featured @ CeCi Campus:1. The apple incident (SJH gave apple to CBS as a reconciliation or/and a way of asking forgiveness)2. The cooking incident (SJH cooked meal for CBS as their 2nd candle lit dinner)3. The chair sitting incident ( SJH brought food to CBS as a peace offering then later he handcuffed w/ the chair)
Q: Is their pictorial concept scene, a coincidence ? I knew the the main feature of the pictorials were the casual clothes.

I found this photo @ dcinside # 68963 on YSY's forum, it's a group picture which I believe that these people w/ YSY are going to Africa for a humanitarian volunteering work. It caught my eye that one among the volunteers with a beige cap and eye glasses whose face seemed too familiar to me. viewimage.php?id=siyoon&no=29bcc427b6817
CR: dciside #68963

YSY join TheWfoundation " If Love Earth, take action"...with about 60 celebrities. Park So Jin ( Cha Do Hwi) also joined 

sorry if these pictures already posted
LOL with his hair
6f9b97119313b07e153baa9d0cd7912396dd8c0f.jpg

ysy3.jpg

credit as labelled
8f117fd8bc3eb135fc7fe89da71ea8d3fd1f4473.jpg

together with Park Shin Hye, introduced Lee Jung for Flower Boy next Door

bd315c6034a85edf28c83c1448540923dd547545.jpg

0d338744ebf81a4c05742efed62a6059252da647.jpg

e7cd7b899e510fb3fe3ab6a0d833c895d1430ce2.jpg

Guest ysy94

YSY in Chinese Magazine http://v.qq.com/topic/2013/hotestman2.html?_out=8
http://v.qq.com/topic/2013/hotestman2Yoon.html

Guest ysy94

rp0523 said:Hi! :) Sorry if this has already been posted, but I translated some articles for you guys.

Korean source: http://star.fnnews.com/news/index.html?no=175085

'Flower Boy Next Door' OST Special Album to be released on the 8th (of March) 'Powerful Collectible'

Drama 'Flower Boy Next Door' has come to end and has opened new doors to the genre of romantic comedy. The release of the 'FBND' OST Special Edition Album is expected to relieve the sadness that many fans have felt prior to the end of the drama. 

On the 26th of last month, 'FBND' released a special OST track by Kim Seul Ki called 'I Wake Up Because of You'. This song was the last to be revealed online out of the total of 6 OST songs. 

The 'FBND' OST Special Edition Album will not only have a more diverse and enriching lineup of songs, but it will also contain a package that flaunts flawless collectibles along with it. 

The most notable composition with Kim Seul Ki-Go Kyung Pyo as the 'Debt Couple' will have special dubbing in the DVD. Also in the DVD there will be a never before seen 'Silly Behind-Story' video along with an edited 'Heart Fluttering Love Line Story' video. 

It also comes with 'KkaeMi Couple' dice edition, Kim Ji Hoon's post-it webtoon booklet, Yoon Si Yoon-Park Shin Hye autographed polaroid print photos, and other fun collections of supplementary materials will be included. There will be lyrics, important/popular script (from the drama), as well as greetings from the actors themselves, and character analysis that one can read. It's something that can't be missed.

---

Korean source: http://wstarnews.hankyung.com/apps/news?popup=0&nid=01&c1=01&c2=01&c3=00&nkey=201303051915221&mode=sub_view

[interview] Yoon Si Yoon "I really don't have a girlfriend, but if I do get one I'm OK with publicly revealing it"

[Reporter Oh Min Hye]
Actor Yoon Si Yoon(26) is a "winner". Through his debut drama MBC's 'High Kick Through the Roof' (script by Lee Young Chul, directed by Kim Byung Ok), he became popular and gained even more attention through his portrayal of the role of high school student Jung Jun Hyuk. Afterwards he starred in KBS2's  'King of Baking, Kim Tak Gu' (script by Kang Eun Kyung, directed by Lee Jung Sub) where he landed himself in a lead role. 

Yoon Si Yoon took his first lead role through 'KofB, KTG'. This drama reached the status of 'national drama' by reaching 50% viewership. Because of this drama, Si Yoon received the Excellence Award at the end of the year awards ceremony, bringing public recognition to his acting ability. This feat was alarming for a rookie actor. 

With all this success, falling into super-star syndrome could easily happen. Rising to stardom without a period of obstacles and having a successful debut can cause you lose the original intention (of your dream).

"Super-star syndrome? I always try hard. It's a fact that if someone gains popularity that they will change. But I'm confident that I won't change for the worse. There's always people watching and to uphold to their expectations, I try to behave appropriately. The chances that I will act "mighty" are slim (never) (laughs)."

*The 2 Words 'Actor' (in Korean, it's 2 words)

Yoon Si Yoon is a dreaming actor. There has never been a point in his life where he has left his dream. The desires he has for acting has taken a place deep inside his heart. 

"I've never changed my dream. From the beginning I've always wanted to be an actor. From when I was born up until now, I've been dreaming...for that moment. Thankfully, I'm walking down that path right now. I don't know how happy I am at this moment."

Yoon Si Yoon's passion for acting seems deeper than anyone's. It's been 5 years since his debut, but he has only acted in 5 productions. We wondered why.

"I only choose a drama that I know I can devote every part my strength to. I chose to cast in 'King of Baking, Kim Tak Gu' when I felt like I could give more love towards it than I did to 'High Kick Through the Roof'. And then when I was able to devote more love to 'Me Too, Flower' than to 'KofB, KTG, I decided on that drama. The same goes for 'FBND'. The time when I can give my whole heart to something is when I select a drama (laughs)."

The way that Yoon Si Yoon chooses a drama is done with good judgement and with prudence. Rather than choosing a role that best fits him, he decides on a role when he is most passionate about it. However, after his drama ends the time it takes for him to choose another one is relatively long. Fans were saddened by this part of his decision making process.

"It's something I always feel sorry toward my fans about. It's the same cycle whenever I finish a drama. Because of this, I unintentionally seem to do one production a year. But please give me time to dispel the role (that I just played) and to prepare to act as another character. I'll try my best to decrease that time."

Yoon Si Yoon states that because of the fans who wait patiently for him, he is able to choose a good drama in response. He tells his fans to "Gather strength for him and to always cheer him on so he can meet a character who can he can love more than his previous character (KkaeGeum)." With a thankful heart, he shyly smiled. 

*Slow/Steady, Yet Aggressive Dating Style
In tvN's 'Flower Boy Next Door' (Script by Kim Eun Jung, directed by Jung Jung Hwa) Yoon Si Yoon takes the role of KkaeGeum who shows an honest and confident dating style. His character was crushed because of unrequited love, but in the end he was able to find his true love and express his feelings. If this is KkaeGeum's way of dating, how is Yoon Si Yoon's actual dating style?

"If I start to fall in love, I start out slow. I look after them from afar for about 6-7 months. When I start (to like someone), I become aggressive like Enrique Geum. I think that because I take long to express my feelings, I become more daring afterwards." He has an ambivalent dating style. A negative and positive side coexists in his style of dating. 

Yoon Si Yoon says he dates with the mindset of "I might not have anything to give tomorrow so I'm going to give (her) my all today." Day-to-day he says that different feelings come to mind. Si Yoon with a twinkle in his eyes expressed "One has to dig deeper in a well to get new water."

We asked about going public with relationships to Si Yoon, who has consistently been answering questions with honesty. If he does find a girlfriend, he hinted that intends to reveal it. He would rather date confidently and with blessings than to hide it. 

"Once I get a girlfriend, I want to show her a good time. If I don't publicly reveal it, it'll most likely be because of her (my girlfriend). If our thoughts (about revealing our relationship) are the same I will reveal it, but if not wouldn't I be hesitant? Currently, I really don't have a girlfriend (laughs)."

With the questions continuing, we asked Si Yoon about his ideal type. "I like feminine women. I wish for that person to know what the meaning of "beautiful" is. Nowadays, there are a lot of people who know the meaning of "beauty". Of course appearance is important, but I think that other parts have to be beautiful too. A person who doesn't just focus on what's in front of their eyes, but someone who knows the beauty in art, music, and so on would be nice. By wearing just a simple t-shirt and knowing that simplicity is beauty is my ideal type."

Yoon Si Yoon who is passionate not just when it comes to acting, but also in love/relationships, does not spend a single moment in his life without significance. Because he gives his all even with the smallest of things, the growth of his acting ability is evident. 

Yoon Si Yoon, as an actor who tries his best everyday, leaves us curious about what his new project will be and how it will captivate the masses. 

---
Sorry my post is so long! Enjoy! 

Guest eniya

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zqj-awUUXGs&NR=1&feature=endscreen

Cr to uploader : PSHARAB3

ENG TRANSLATION TAXI INTERVIEW (PARTIAL)

*note- may not be 100% accurate* ( translate from chinese sub)

PSH & YSY first MEET UP

They were all taking a boat ride ( at the beginning part of the interview ) when they share about this.

FRAME 7:15 to 8:00

MC : Both of you beside this time... do u know each other before this?

MC: Hv u work tgr before?

YSY: During HighKick2, I hv acted as  Jin-Ji-Hee's rebellious brother ( Jung Jun Hyuk )...

YSY : Jin Ji-Hee ( his younger sister in the role ) later grow up into this adult character who is acted by PSH

MC: so u knew each other since then...

PSH : When during HighKick2 shooting, I told him that i would like to snap a picture tgr with him, at that moment i thought he looked very nervous. ( PSH was giggling as she shared this.)

MC : YSY ?

YSY: It is my first time taking a photo...

MC : taking what photo?

YSY : That is my first time taking photo with an Artiste.. ( PSH is giggling here again )

YSY: Number 1 ( famous ) Artiste

PSH : ( He ) always stick around with the HighKick crew..., (it's my) first time to see an actor who is surprise (nervous).  ( *note : The translation here is abit weird here, may not b accurate )

MC  ( joking said to YSY ) : later u can take a photo tgr with me then, but don't be nervous... ( PSH is giggling here again )

MC 2 : He is not going to beat you up.. ( PSH is laughing and clapping here ).

HOW PSH & YSY STARTED THEIR CAREER

PSH's STORY -

FRAME 22:20 to 24:52

CAMERA PAN TO THE STREET SCENE.

MC : We just heard from PSH, that u started out with the help of of Lee Seung Hwan.

MC: What was the whole story like when u started out as an artiste?

PSH : Actually, i do not intent to be an artiste. My original ambition was to be police woman.

MC: really?

PSH : yeah. when i was young...

MC : Did a burglar enter your house ??? ( everyone laughing )

PSH : HAhAha..., it was really because of that thief.

MC was shocked : i'm just kidding....u mean it's true?

PSH : that time i was only 5, my mum had withdraw some cash of $1000 000 ( won )

PSH : That thief just took the money away. From then on, my ambition was to capture all the thieves from the whole wide world.

MC : in order to catch that thief, your dream was to become a policeman!

PSH; Yes, from 5 ( years old) onwards, my dream has always been a policeman. If i did not hv this career now, i am sure i would be in the police force.

PSH : To keep my childhood memories/images, i went to a photo studio to take some pictures.

PSH : The boss of that studio, send my photos away.. then, i was chosen ( for a role). it was a sunday, and there was traffic jam. Because of the traffic, i was late for 3 hours.

MC: so, he had to wait for u...

PSH : that time, i hv no idea ( i was  very innocent ).. i hv no idea how he look like.

PSH : how are u? ...annyeong...at that time, i looked uninterested and cold.... in fact i was very cold (indifferent)

PSH : he said , " Hi, i am Lee Seung Hwan ....

MC : You let him wait for 3 whole hours, and yr answers were so cold ( towards him ).

PSH : But they said my expression were very adorable/cute.

MC : Well, at least it was good that you can enter into this line.. 

MC: when u first started, there was quite a age gap with other actors.

PSH : yeah...  ( *note : the taxi driver started talking on the phone ....)

MC : that's the beauty/ charm of Hong Kong... working hard on their jobs... even when the phone calls.

PSH went thru a list of actors and discussed the age age difference between them.

YSY's STORY -

FRAME 25: 00 to 26:40

MC:  I heard that YSY went to Gyeongpodae ( 镜浦台 ) and ran into your manager, right? ( *note :  i think they met accidentally on the street according to the later interview ).

YSY : Because there was no opportunity even for auditions.

YSY : that time, i also had a part time/ freelance job.

YSY : i use what i had earned and bought something i like.. and got some presents for my parents. My parents were very touched but they said u can't persist on your dream and keep on waiting like this... why don't u give up?..

YSY: after i went thru my thoughts, i decided/thought of to give up. To sort out my feelings/ thoughts, i went to  Gyeongpodae( 镜浦台 ). It was there that i met my current manager.

MC : He was the manager for singer/idol BUZZ

YSY : yeah

MC : Really?

MC 2: He give up Buzz because of YSY?

YSY : yeah.

MC : Why did he decide to do that ?

YSY : i hv no idea too... maybe he has this confident/ trust.

MC : it may not sound good, but fortunately he left Buzz and come to u. Buzz could not make it in the end. It is fate/destiny for both of u.

MC2 : did u ever ask him the reason ?

YSY : well, between 2 guys ... it is hard to express our thoughts/feelings

MC : is he married?

YSY : no.

MC: Do u both hv that love/special relationship? ( PSH is clapping so hard, controlling herself )

YSY : no...

MC : did u ask him? ( PSH burst out laughing)

MC : Maybe he wants to get married, and with tears flowing down..

MC2 : did he ever deeply look at u before.. ( YSY is lost for words, PSH is laughing )

YSY : i like woman...

MC : is not just that.. today i seen YSY in person, i know him better now then in BAKER KING... and he is so full of charm in person.

(Camera pan to street signs)

FRAME 32 :10

Note : later in the interview, MC asked YSY's manager directly what makes him attracted to YSY when they first met,  he revealed that from 300 metres away he could see him, as if he was shining from afar and decide to train/cultivate him. MC commended the manager that his eye judgement was accurate/right and he was confident enough to give up Buzz instead. However they thought that his eyes on his fashion sense was not too great..LOL. MC concluded that there wasn't any special relationship between the 2 but was based purely on the confidence and trust level they both had.

PSH & YSY  DREAM CHRISTMAS / IDEAL TYPE 

FRAME 34:00 - 34:55

MC : What is your dream christmas going to be like for both of u?

YSY : for me... when on good days ( festive season ), *Jajangmyeon/noodle will be good.

(*wheat noodles topped with a thick black soybean paste, diced pork and vegetables )

MC : ha... that's is the past memory

YSY : yeah...only during important days/ festive days , we could then hv *Jajangmyeon. 

YSY: esp during christmas eve, it did not really make much difference to my family...i was with my granny and grandpa.  So  just like what u see in the TV programe - having family all coming tgr...that was a dream christmas to me.

PSH :  just like decorating the tree tgr.., putting presents in the sock.. 

( note : YSY parents were busy working in Seoul, he was taken care by his grandparents in a rural village when he was a baby til he was around 12, so that was his dream christmas as a child )

MC : PSH ?

PSH : for me, i would love to hv a date with my lover, hv a walk tgr.

MC : lover...

PSH : because i do not want to reveal/ expose my relationship.... i envy my friends who are same age as me, are now dating.

MC : u don't intent expose your relationship, why?

FRAME 34:55

PSH : yes, because this is a story between 2 person, so there is no reason to expose to the public. If I really need to reveal to the public, it would be the day when i decided to get married

MC : We hv spend this christmas with PSH, we are happy... ( camera pans to christmas tree)

YSY (adds in suddenly, so cute here) : It really feels so different... ( PSH is laughing )

YSY : yeah... there is this lady here and even the tone of voice is different too... ( i think he mean the atmosphere is different )

PSH : really  ( PSH touching her forehead )

YSY: totally different.

MC : YSY, u like woman too?

YSY reply softly :  Of course... ( PSH is laughing loudly )

MC : HAHAHA

MC : what type of woman do u like?

YSY : Have her own Philosophy view/thoughts  ( i guess - it means he likes intelligent lady)

MC: PSH ?

PSH: MY ideal type would be some one who has a Fatherly image.

MC : Fatherly ?

MC : that's me , me ( PSH laughing )

MC: I am more than fatherly right?

MC2 : That is the age of a real father... that is too *much* ( *not sure about the translation here, YSY is laughing loudly)

PSH : someone i can learn things from, someone who can tolerate me.

MC: u would prefer someone who is older than u, and not younger?

PSH : yeah. ( older )

FRAME 35:55 - 38:52

MC started to ask PSH impression of 2 other male co-stars which she had work before, and u can see that YSY is rather bored here, though he tried to look interested. Basically, PSH had no romantic link with these 2 and some YT had eng sub for these parts.

FRAME 38:53  -  39:38

MC point to YSY : What do u think of that man YSY? 

PSH : oh..full of charm.. ( YSY Is smiling here )

PSH : Really,,, is just like the charm of an onlon... the more u peel, the more the charm it will reveal.. 

MC : and handsome..

PSH : yeah

MC : if u were to choose one.. the ideal type.. be honest about it.. ( MC point 2 other male co-stars PSH had work with, and including YSY )

YSY : I do not mind... i REALLY don't mind.... i will just look at that Hong Kong scenery...( YSY is pointing outside, PSH laughing )

PSH : Well, in the past i like humorous/fun guy. Recently i prefer guy who are stable and serious...

MC : which is ?.... ( *note : YSY confidently put up a V sign.... even before PSH say it )

PSH : YSY ( he is smiling happily )

YSY : before that i hv this specific request ( for her ) ...kind of a threat., because my mum is watching this programe later. ( PSH is laughing )

FRAME 39:38 ( camera pans to back of taxi )

MC : YSY, what do u think of her charm?

YSY : i admire her for she has which i do not hv....that she knows how to take care of/love herself.

MC : if it were to compare with Shin Se-Kyung ( his other co-star from high kick )

YSY : their interest is quite similar....both *their names are great*.. *google translate : Biggest names in children ??? )

MC : This guy is very eloquence, he is not bad huh ... ( laughing )

Edit : hmm... is it revelant to post this here?  :-/

To racheldayz:
Well, that is your own prerogative and I also have mine, just post anything you want from your ship as long as not to post anything that is negative that would damaged my ship. To each its own, lets respect each other. You have your own speculation and wish, and I also have mine, OK.Whoever fits YSY, only YSY could answer that, but since no distinct person yet, thus, let us dream for our own ship that would make us happy.P E A C E