Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

Lee Min Ho and Go Hye Sun had worn similar accessories,that is, after the drama "Boys Over Flower", like t-shirts, hats, bracelets, sneakers, sun glasses and etc. It came to my mind when Yoon Si Yoon had worn the red striped shirt during the guesting of "strong Heart" which also similar with the shirt/blouse of Lee Ji Ah on M2F and also the T-shirt of stripe blue worn by YSY in FBND and so did LJA in M2F or might say that I'm biased that it just a matter of coincidence.Here also,are some similar worn accessories by YSY:
FBND: The Panda Hat (animal hat):20130227070210178.jpgCR: @dcinside #67527
The Eyeglasses:533202_411388892285203_1846834351_n.jpg
CR: FBND forum at Soompi # 355 
LJA's Eyeglasses:022za2.jpg
CR: LJA's forum #45

LJA: The Tiger Hat:                                                                                          bjiahtiger.gifCr: LJA @ Soompi thread #41                

ahah1tf5.jpg

YSY will be going to Africa to do volunteering work sometime in March as what I've understand some of the statements and comments posted at dcinside using the English translation. On # 67558 @dcinside, in my interpretation and understanding of the statement, "that they were somewhat cautious in disclosing the said activity". Beforehand I've also read some statements and comments about YSY going abroad, then later about having a volunteering activity in Africa . It came into my mind on a phrase of Seo Jae Hee, wherein he said to Cha Bong Sun, "Let's elope, we will go to a place where there are no Koreans". What if. . . . .

Celandine

said: @Ioujaie @ysy94

I see, thanks for letting me know:D Cuz I want to read some old interviews before I continue to translate his recent interviews. Do you guys still have the links of his old interviews in korean, so I may take a look at them

:D

His recent interview is really amazing, YSY is such a gentleman and nice child. Whenever he does anything, he always thinks about his parents or grandparents. He seems like to travel a lot, from what I read I think he got a SUV, so he can travel alone or with his family. Too sad I just found him recently

:(

YSY in Midnight TV
his face without make up :X8512449417_d84fa41de4_o.png

8512449455_814640620e_o.png8512452315_b169fd811d_o.png8512450069_7e7d8af2df_o.png

He know how to make girl become crazy =))8513565584_3e93ae9436_o.png

8513568062_5127040c5c_o.png8512457887_c23af4d3f2_o.png8513568238_cc35684b78_o.png
The crowed is nothing compare to his interview after BK
8513559532_fe67f33ed8_o.png

He went mad when he saw the Little Princess book
8512458201_2a92b64b10_o.png
And his bookself
8513567726_7c48aa2a05_o.png
And the last, your shipping heart is burned
8513574150_9ee3b83b2d_o.jpg
the song he sing in last ephttp://up.4share.vn/f/4f7d777c7e78787e/%C2%BB%C3%A7%C2%B6%C3%BB%C3%87%C3%91%C2%B4%C3%99%20%C2%B8%C2%BB%C3%87%C3%8F%C2%B0%C3%AD.mp3

Yoon Kissing Scenes In FBND:(the accident kiss, statement kiss and the last kiss)proxy.jpg?t=FQQVBBgpaHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0cGlj
CR:dcinside #67712 pic.twitted by driee
Kissing scenes of YSY in M2F(the last happy kiss, the steal kiss, the drunken kiss, the emotional passionate and intense kiss)happilyeverafter.jpg
---4-3.jpg
(before this scene, the drunken kiss)ZZ____E10_111208_HDTV_X264_720p-Baros_av
siyoonkiss4.jpg

Celandine:Here are the photos during YSY's interview done by "Taxi" Entertainment Show, before and after  Press conference of M2F, that is, still with it's on going shooting of the said drama. The interview done by Arirang staff, I have no photo on it, and I will be looking for it, it was shown in Showbiz Korea.BtxSB.jpg

Guest JM FEVER

Hi Soompiers!
I'm so new here, anyways I like SiYoon since High Kick2 hahaha.
I get a chance to go to Korea next month (March) and I wish I could find SY schedule, anywhere?I think maybe I would be lucky enough to meet him at his outdoor schedule somewhere...But I just read the news said that he would be at Africa for the charity in March! Nooooo T____T
When would he return to Korea?Anyone knows about his schedule?Please give me a hint.. T____T
Thank you very much !!!

JM FEVER said: Hi Soompiers!
I get a chance to go to Korea next month (March) and I wish I could find SY schedule, anywhere?I think maybe I would be lucky enough to meet him at his outdoor schedule somewhere...But I just read the news said that he would be at Africa for the charity in March! Nooooo T____T
When would he return to Korea?Anyone knows about his schedule?Please give me a hint.. T____T
Thank you very much !!!

Guest JM FEVER

ysy94 said: JM FEVER said: Hi Soompiers!
Thank you very much !!!

Guest ysy94

I start to miss SY already :((
I search for his Chinese drama and they start to change poster but the broadcast day still unknown :((
8520415576_59cb13da8a_o.jpg

The lead actress is hot, but I worry about the safety of him, I think SY is safer with PSH =))

li+feier+elleman2.jpg

The second male lead is hot too =))

U1921P28T3D1467162F326DT20070305121856.jpg

Guest ysy94

YSY interview in Osen

[interview] Yoon Si-yoon, "I am responsible for what I am…"

photo287480.jpg

Yoon Si-yoon is different.

Yoon Si-yoon attempted at a trendy character in the recent tvN drama, "The Pretty Boy Next Door", unlike the sincere characters he's been in such as MBC drama, "Me Too, Flower!" or KBS "Bread, Love and Dreams". He played the role of a genius creative director Enrique Geum from Spain who is fidgety and whiny like a little child. He also created a fantasy image which makes one imagine if there really is a guy like Enrique out there.

"They say the viewers know right away when an actor enjoys what he's doing. I tried to enjoy Enrique. I've always been pressured by acting but I thought differently this time. I thought to myself, "Let's do it my way" and I was sure I had a silly side to me".

Other than Enrique were Ko Dok-mi (Park Sin-hye), Oh Jin-rak (Kim Ji-hoon-I) and fashion star, Cha Do-hwi (Park Soo-jin). The atmosphere of the drama was very much like the actual site and it's been rumored that they all offered to treat everyone to a meal often, so they even had to adjust shooting schedules.photo287479.jpg

"I don't believe it's over. It's hard to explain when the project I've picked and made creates the kind of atmosphere where everyone is so close and comfortable with each other -- we are practically family. We talk a lot when we get to the site and when we finish early, we would go out for drinks. I like to meet people because I like them".

Yoon appeared like a comet through "High Kick!" and starred in "Bread, Love and Dreams" right after. He was always in the lead and he showed that he was worth it. However, "I've received too much compared to what I have shown you".

"I'm sure many wonder why I ended up in the lead role. I wonder about it myself. I try to perform in away other actors and actresses can understand me and I care about every NG I make".

Yoon Si-yoon thinks a lot. He thinks about his popularity and acting as well as his image. He's still thinking hard to find answers to his problems. In the end, it's all about responsibility.

"Many people like the image that I have. If that's me, I think I should be able to take responsibility for that. I always try to live healthly and I want to show that this guy is a young and healthy one".

Enrique ended up in love with Ko Dok-mi in "The Pretty Boy Next Door". It's time for Yoon Si-yoon to snap out of his character now.

"I want to say goodbye to Enrique. I have a habit of writing down everything. I am going to arrange my notes about the things we could've done better about the drama and have a meeting with my managers. I want to be prepared before doing something again. I try to be a good actor".

photo287478.jpg

Cr: http://www.hancinema.net/interview-yoon-si-yoon-i-am-responsible-for-what-i-amo-53388.html