Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

Celandine

said: @Ioujaie @ysy94

I see, thanks for letting me know:D Cuz I want to read some old interviews before I continue to translate his recent interviews. Do you guys still have the links of his old interviews in korean, so I may take a look at them

:D

His recent interview is really amazing, YSY is such a gentleman and nice child. Whenever he does anything, he always thinks about his parents or grandparents. He seems like to travel a lot, from what I read I think he got a SUV, so he can travel alone or with his family. Too sad I just found him recently

:(

eniya said:

Part 1 interview with PSH & KJH only - It is quite tedious for me to work on this long article along with my work commitment. I couldn't use google translate for this as the texts file are actually in Jpeg image. Anyone who is bilingual and hv the time, maybe u can help on this part :)

Part 2 was when YSY came and join them later - Though it is a rather short interview, around 10min, but u get to know his thoughts about his role. I only work on this part just for u.

Beware !!! : 

Bare in mind, that it's not even 95% accurate translations. Despite the fact that i hv failed my english once and my chinese used to sit on the border line, i feel the need to share wat i know with my neighbors here as i understand e whole chinese article. Maybe someone could modify my english to made it flow better, or whoever tat can do a better job to translate again

ENG TRANSLATION PART 2 interview with YSY >>> enjoy 

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

* Note : Most single Chinese character has more than one meaning ( i try to put them in brackets as i did not know which is the best word to used )

YSY walked into the Tae Joon's apartment to join the rest for the interview. KJH asked him....

KJH : U went for photoshooting? U didn't get to sleep? U hv bloodshot eyes...

YSY : Just only took some photo shoots against a white wall. And i hv only slept for 1 hour.

PSH : YSY took photos together with some props, and he has been working through the night.

Reporter : Among other drama projects i hv been to...it's my first time seeing such strong relationships going on here among the actors. IT REALLY FEELS SO DIFFERENT ( YO* ). I can truly feel the electrifying sparks flying between DokMi & Enrique through their eye contacts. ( *reporter added a "yo" at the end of this sentence... she was simply teasing both PSH & YSY ).

YSY : REALLY ? I hv not heard this for a long time.. ( adds jokingly and LAUGH ).  It is really the motivation force from PSH, that helps me to adapt. I am slow to warm up. But for this project... i am able to focus and quickly gets into the ( Enrique ) character easily. It is her help that i am able to adapt quickly. Within a short time frame, I am able to get into the mood and the feel of emotions. Hence, i could look at her ( DokMi ) feeling with thoughts of curiosity.

YSY : FIrst Debut as a rebellious teenage student in HighKick, and later in MBC " Me Too Flower " as a sweet romantic guy. And also KIM TAK KU in Baker King is of a stable/calm character... I was quite worried that I could not fulfill this ( Enrique) role. However, when I did that first screen shootings at the airport... immediately i could get into that feel for the role.

KJH : This kid really likes to analyzes over things... he reads the scripts until it turns old* ( *repeatedly reading ). Actually when i first saw his past project, i was quite impressed with his acting skills. However with this current drama, he has done such arevealing performance which u can't find in his past dramas. 

PSH : He is confident and mischievous(naughty) at the same time. 

YSY : Actually when it comes to acting, even when i couldn't find the right(best) answers, i should at least still think thoughtfully to get the best *solutions( ideas ). In the past, i did not do that( or do not do my best ).  If I choose to follow my own *thoughts( ideas ), I tend to think that pple around me might say, " We will not watch that... it's not going to work..." Because i had this expectation that i need to do my best, i hv to present my *best image ( looking cool/ handsome ). With such thoughts going on, and that's the reason why I could not totally express myself freely during performing. 

I used to follow orders from others and fulfill their expectations. I acted according to want they want. But for FBND, i had first come to a full realization, that as long as i am happy and just follow my own *ideas ( thoughts ) to act it out with freedom in my performance, and I would get approval/recognize by *everyone ( viewer? ) later. The pple around me ( I work with ) would definitely assist me too. It took me a while to comprehend this.

Reporter : Then those cute aegyo expresssion were created by u totally?

YSY : Yes, it is my idea.

REPORTER : I saw u in that magazine, did u *care/concern about*  yr body?  ( direct word translation. i think she meant - do u work out/ keep fit )

YSY : I only wanted build up my body simply to keep fit. If my face looks just *bloaty( puffy ) .... it would looks too weird for me as an actor.  i just wanted to present my true self and do my best as a actor to *manage( maintain ) my image and eveyone will then acknowledge that i am a actor. But i do not force myself to work out for the sake of it...it is simply because i enjoy sports such as mountain climbing etc.

Reporter :  Isn't it great to work with the pple here who are so free and cheerful.

YSY : Because of this cheerful environment, there is *transparency* among us ( *not pretentious, honest with each other )  ... Everyone's personality is beautiful here. It l feels like we are one big family during my acting course in the university. When i went to that school, I met different unique pple with great/distinct personalities, At that time, it felt so refreshing and *remarkable (strange/queer ) and yet so beautiful(wonderful) to me. I hv not had such a feeling for a long time.... and this is exactly how i feel now. In the past, i *worried (no confidence) about my actiing. But now, i no longer feel that way and i hv gain confidence. 

( Many crews started to come into the room, to prepare for the shots. And they had to stop the interview abruptly. )

Reporter :  It's a pity that we had to stop now. I wish the best for this drama that it would be a good turning point not just for the 3 of u.. but also for all the rest of the cast too. Thank you for making such a great drama. And for your time here despite yr busy schedule.

Celandine said: @Ioujaie @ysy94

I see, thanks for letting me know:D Cuz I want to read some old interviews before I continue to translate his recent interviews. Do you guys still have the links of his old interviews in korean, so I may take a look at them :D His recent interview is really amazing, YSY is such a gentleman and nice child. Whenever he does anything, he always thinks about his parents or grandparents. He seems like to travel a lot, from what I read I think he got a SUV, so he can travel alone or with his family. Too sad I just found him recently :(

eniya said: Celandine said: @Ioujaie @ysy94

I see, thanks for letting me know:D Cuz I want to read some old interviews before I continue to translate his recent interviews. Do you guys still have the links of his old interviews in korean, so I may take a look at them :D His recent interview is really amazing, YSY is such a gentleman and nice child. Whenever he does anything, he always thinks about his parents or grandparents. He seems like to travel a lot, from what I read I think he got a SUV, so he can travel alone or with his family. Too sad I just found him recently :(

@Celandine an article about YSYhttp://woman.donga.com/docs/magazine/woman/2013/02/19/201302190500012/201302190500012_1.html

did you see this yethttp://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=419&aid=0000000044

@Celandine YSY starnews interview herehttp://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2013022618050516477&outlink=2&SVEC
YSY will come to Africa to do volunteer