[INFO] 11th Annual Korean Music Festival '13 [TICKETS ON SALE JAN 26]

Guest YuffieK

Guest araelyn

Hey everyone, I know I should go through and see if anyone has answered the question Im about to ask, buuuuut.....Im currently in a situation and dont have much time, soooo....was just wondering if there was a link to people selling KMF tickets for this years show on soopmi?? Just curious if there is one and if there is, could someone please be kind enough to message it to me? Please and thank you much!

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@araelyn

People sell tickets to KMF and other concerts in the Event Tickets Sales thread here in the forum - http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/340003/event-tickets-sales#latest - or on the Korea Times Music Festival facebook page.

The official site now has the first release of performers (7 in all so far):direct image links - http://www.koreanmusicfestival.com/images/2013/
- Yoon Do Hyun Band (aka YB, YoonBand)- BMK (Kim Hyun Jung (김현정) professionally known as BMK or Big Mama King)- Guckkasten (국카스텐 - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guckkasten)- Heyee- Im TaeKyung (임태경) - Kim BumRyong (김범룡)- Oh Junghae 

^ I was just about to post that. lol. Well.. the first line up isn't the best line up to promote sales. Im Tae Kyung should be pretty awesome though.

Even though there's no idol groups announced yet, I'm really excited about Yoon Do Hyun and BMK, two of the very best and distinctive voices Korea has to offer !!  :)

Guest newismyname

omg look at all the older korean singers ;u; I'm so excited to see what songs theyll perform--just imaging all the ajjhumas and ajjhussis. and I cant wait to see kwanghee asdiofjasdf. AND BIG MAMA/ SOBBING. I LOVE HER SO MUCH.
now that I know a few artists who are going, I'm really excited--CANT WAIT FOR FURTHER LINE UP

MY EXCITEMENT BUILDS. Thank God they are finally announcing the line up. I was going to no matter what the line up was but now that I see it I just can't wait for another awesome concert!

Guest leoceanic7

As a long time ZE:A'S, I am really beyond ecstatic that I'm literally shaking and I can barely type. I'm on the verge of tears right now. I've been waiting for ZE:A to even come to L.A. let alone KMF since at the moment I am unable to fly to Korea to see them in concert or even attend any of their fan meeting. This is really a dream come true!!! I'm so glad I got those GB seats close to the stage. I can finally put my ZE:A light stick & banner to good use! Looks like so far there's gonna be a Star Empire family appearance at KMF. It'd be icing on a cake if Nine Muses comes, but just announcing ZE:A alone is enough to sway me over to KMF. I'm waiting for more idol groups and other excellent artists to come. 2013 KMF & ZE:A FIGHTING!!!!

@leoceanic7: I'm really happy for you! Haha. I totally agree with the Nine Muses thing, too. I'd love it if they could come. ;___;
Now that artists are being announced, everything is starting to feel more real. :P And they announced ZE:A and Jewelry so soon, too! I hope the next announcement is soon~

Guest leoceanic7

Thank you @91DLG!!! I'm still shaking & crying right now over this wonderful news. 
I'll be even more ecstatic if VIXX, DMNT, Infinite, B1A4, 100% & B.A.P are also added to the line up. [i'd say Block B, but with their current situation right now it's unlikely they'll come. :( ]  ZE:A alone got me sold!
*sigh* I feel better now after the first batch has been announced. I do expect the next coming batch to be announced at least next week. Let's hope for the best! *crosses fingers*

W00t~  The line up so far looks good.  I wonder if they'll leave it as is or add more?  As is would be fine, but I can't deny that I'd love to see some old school YG artists or the new rookies like nu'est or BAP.

I've never actually listened to ZE:A.  Recommend me some songs to look up?

Looking for people who want to share a hotel room with me or me sharing rooms with people that already have a room booked~ Going to book it at the Sheraton :o
Please contact me through email~ lynnnie@live.com

nemkess said: W00t~  The line up so far looks good.  I wonder if they'll leave it as is or add more?  As is would be fine, but I can't deny that I'd love to see some old school YG artists or the new rookies like nu'est or BAP.

I've never actually listened to ZE:A.  Recommend me some songs to look up?

Thanks for the recs!  I'll be sure to look them all up.

As for the line up, my concern is just because with ten artists listed, that's pretty close to a full line up.  I don't know about years prior to my first attendance in 2008, but I know that since then, it's ranged from

2008 - 14
2009 - 14
2010 - 13 (14 if you include Haha)
2011 - 14 (15 were announced, but Bobby Kim had to cancel that year)
2012 - 10 (Im Tae Kyung was announced by cancelled and was replaced and techincally g.o.d. could also count as 3 seperate acts as SHY and Taewoo did their own performances)

So 14 is average, but only having 10 isn't unheard of.  Another interesting thing I noticed is that in the last 5 years, 2010 was really the only year that was idol-group heavy.  And given the security nightmare that it was, maybe they're actively avoiding doing that ever again.

Guest Anarion

Is  Sheraton the confirm hotel sponsor?

I'm trying to verify it, but I don't know how.  The ticketing website does't show the list of sponsors yet.

@nemkess: I've got more recs for you! Haha. I really love Aftermath (

) and Phoenix (
). I'm not a ZE:A stan so I'm not sure, but I think Phoenix is their most recent song that they've promoted, so they'll probably perform that :)
Even if only one more idol group comes, I'll be satisfied. I'm excited with ZE:A and Jewelry already and all the other acts are sure to be great~
@Anarion: I just called the Sheraton and the lady said they don't have any info about KMF : x Sorry.

Archived