Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

Dear all SIKers, Just would like to say I miss him and I love him so much. I'm now watching Lobbyist ep 18.  I don't quite like what Maria is doing to win the submarine bid. Harry was hotter when he changed his hair style.  My heart was beating so hard when I first saw him with his new look :x :x :x
Dear Kona, thank you for the clip of Jumong Special with E-sub. May I share it in BSB forum, please? We all love Jumong there as well.
Dear Ardent, thank you for ToE clips. I will check it out some time. I have DVDs but they are Thai dubbed. That's the reason I hesitate to watch it for a long time. I would like to hear his voice.
Thank you all of you to make this forum lively, informative and friendly as always. 
Love you all and good night.

Hi, dear SIkers!
Big waves for all ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

14009_526393127400739_51224707_n.jpg

I noticed all my pictures posted here via facebook dissapeared: I used to copy image location and paste it in Insert Image here, but all my old pictures are now only an address, not an image. :((   Seems that I must use another way to paste images.
Love you all!

TERMS OF ENDEARMENT EDITED PART 17

TERMS OF ENDEARMENT EDITED PART 18

TERMS OF ENDEARMENT EDITED PART 19

KONA, thanks to your patience in teaching me how to post my videos in Soompi.  Now that I can do it with ease, I am more inspired to create and edit videos of SIK.  I hope that everyone of us here enjoy watching him in this very touching drama.

Hi, dear SIKers!
Dear Ardent, you're working hard like a little bee, congratulations for all these videos, thank you!
Dear Sousousong, welcome on soompi family! I'm glad to see you here too, after facebook! The last news about SIK are from 20th February, when he participated at an event - you can read about it in 785 page (previous page on this thread, Celia wrote more about it).
I miss our Prince!

544481_529410857098966_429770601_n.jpg

Love you all, SIKers!

Guest danasibro

Thank you Kona Beans for reminding me Jumong and EOS, Tank you Ardent for reminding me of TOE, thank you alex for reminding me Lobbyst, thank you Gabi and Mae Risong ,pohhoi sousong and wilnette for sharing your awesome artworks and feelings. I love SIK and SIKERS

Thank you SIKers

Thank you SIKers so much for all you do; you all SIKers are truly a delight;
When my life overwhelms and does me in, you, make everything all right!
Thank you for the good times we shared, the days you filled with pleasure!
Thanks for fond memories and for your feelings for SIK I'll always treasure!

I really appreciate the posts of all the SIKers ,your helpful, giving ways,
And how your generous hearts your frienship, love unselfishness displays.
Thanks for your kindness my charming dear frinds, I will not soon forget;
You...my dear SIKers are one of the nicest people........ I have ever met!

MADE LAST YEAR FOR SIK AND SIKERS ON THIS DAY...

FOR THE WOMAN WHO LOVE THE WONDERFUL ACTOR! HAVE A GREAT SPRING!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXv8UcQIOO8&feature=share&list=UUbCiS4V4sCsMSlMEB8w0NFw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kbdv7Rc8E-0&feature=share&list=UUbCiS4V4sCsMSlMEB8w0NFw

1AZd3-17l.gif?height=400&scale=max&width

@Konabeans, thank you for your kindness. I'll post the link for Jumong Special there later. Yes, BSB role is so unique and he did very well. Sayong and Hyobbo could win Best Couple Award :: :) :)  Thank you for EoTS special clips.  
@gabisikfan, oh really? Your images in FB have gone? I'd better my FB Fan Page as well. Thank you for the awesome artwork as always.
@danasibro, always love your artwork and poems!! Your inspiration never fades away. I really admire you for this.
@sousousong, Welcome to this forum. So glad to know more fan of him. He really has fans around the world!!
Does anyone know where to watch EoTS online which is still available outside the US, please? Dramacrazy has removed the ep 36+.  Thank you in advance.
Love you all!! :x :x :x