[Official] ChaeKi/Burning Toast Couple Thread [Song Joong Ki & Moon Chae Won]

unhskikr4ever

http://www.allkpop.com/2013/02/breaking-rumors-turn-out-to-be-true-honey-lee-and-yoon-kye-sang-confirmed-to-be-beginning-a-relationship

Honey Lee and Yoon Kye Sang just confirmed their relationship despite after having denied it previously. I hope Chaeki will be the next celebrity couple although that would seem impossible since all of us knows, Joong ki is so protective of Chae Won. 

Guest charmingtail

Chaeki's EPIC journey from Merely strangers to Merely colleagues
Shooting episode 3 motorcycle scene. Chaeki read their own script even when not rehearsing in position

loveofsharingscript1.jpg

Chaeki read their own script when rehearsing in their position

loveofsharingscript2.jpg

At Aomori episode 5 (should be before the Aomori Kissing shoot). Chaeki read their own script even when not rehearsing in position

neverloveofsharingscrip.jpg

Shooting of Rain confession episode episode 7. Chaeki started to share their script. 

loveofsharingscript3sta.jpg

If toasts recall this scene (below episode 11). There is no conversation between chaeki at all for this scene. KMG was just looking at SEG while SEG was reading her story book. Instead SJK's talking scene was with Lee Kwang Soo inside the house and CW talking scene was with Lee Kwang Soo outside the house. At this very moment Chaeki are just sharing script and rehearsing different scenes lol. Really both should be sharing script with Lee Kwang Soo and rehearsing together with him instead or they should be just reading their own scripts since they are learning different scenes. Maybe chaeki are discussing with each other their separate scenes with Lee kwang Soo or JK is helping CW to memorise her lines lol
Looking at CW, she was definitely trying to memorise her lines with Lee kwang Soo.
loveofsharingscripte2.jpg

Hospital scene where JK teased CW and the "only script" appeared again
1auction.jpg

loveofsharingscript7.jpg

Reading their own script when rehearsing in position
loveofsharingscript11.jpg

My flavourite photo on chaeki script sharing

loveofsharingscript5.jpg

Actually its not about sharing script but how chaeki "moved closer and closer" to each other =p; just look at the obvious comparison below

Before epi 10loveofsharingscript3sta.jpg

After epi 10loveofsharingscript6.jpg

Its even more OBVIOUS when you compared chaeki with the rest of their "colleagues"

CW with her colleagues

See how far apart they sit

loveofsharingscripte4.jpg

See how far apart they stand

loveofsharingscripte.jpg
loveofsharingscript9.jpg

JK with his colleagues

See how far apart they stand

loveofsharingscripte3.jpg

loveofsharingscript10.jpg

11auction.png

“What day is it?" He asked
"It's my favourite day," squeaked Chae Won. Because you are here.

Excerpt from "What happened in Aomori?"

Guest potatingpotatoes

Here are some of the insights on our beloved Chaeki taken from the Baidu forum :x
Picture 1:11aby9u.png

Picture 2:
bhn7kk.png

Picture 3:
124eq91.png

The persimmon in Picture 1 and Picture 3 shows that the scenes with Eungi, Maru, Choco and Park Jae-Gil was all filmed on the same night. Thus I can conclude that all the actors/actresses arrived at the filming location around the same time.

Picture 1 and Picture 2:Joongki and Kwangsoo were not wearing their coats which proved that in picture 1, Joongki was going to film a scene with Kwangsoo or has already finished with the filming of their scene(s). However, there was a green pouch in Picture 1 which was not present in Picture 2. This was probably due to the fact that there was some time difference between the photos. Chaewon wearing her coat and holding the script in picture 2 gave me the idea that she hasn't started filming for her scenes.
Thus I came to these conclusions:1) In Picture 1, Joongki was preparing to film his scene(s) with Kwangsoo.2) In Picture 2, Kwangsoo finished filming his scene(s) with Maru and Chaewon was still waiting for her scenes.3) Joongki and Kwangsoo's scene(s) was the first one to be filmed.
Picture 3:Chaewon taking off her coat and the presence of the "The Boy Who Cried Wolf" storybook showed that filming for her scenes was about to start/has started. However, Joongki was not present in the photo. Thus, I concluded that they were done filming the scene with Chaewon and Joongki. (The storybook was also placed at a side)
The whole filming sequence should be like this: Joongki's own scene -> Joongki and Kwangsoo's scene -> Chaeki's scene -> Chaewon, Kwangsoo and Choco's scene -> Chaewon and Kwangsoo's scene.------------------------
I figured out the time sequence simply to prove my point: There was no need for Joongki to share scripts with Chaewon in the first place. 
Filming was going to start with Joongki's scene (First scene) upon all the actors/actresses' arrival yet he still chose to share the script with Chaewon. Look at the script Chaewon was holding in Picture 2 - The script was most probably Chaewon's. Even if Joongki forgot to bring his script, he could share the script with Kwangsoo whom he was going to film the scene with. Why did he choose to share the script with Chaewon? Furthermore when Chaeki shared the script, they were reading their lines with other people, not with each other. (Joongki with Kwangsoo/Chaewon with Kwangsoo and Choco)
This whole script sharing simply didn't make sense. Wouldn't sharing one script to read two different characters' lines make things very inconvenient? Joongki, is this what you call 'simply colleagues'? Aren't you closer to Kwangsoo?
Credit: ctt319416 @ Chaeki Baidu Thread

------------------------
Wow, the Chaeki shippers at the Baidu forum really amaze me. :-O

Guest potatingpotatoes

bvwpZ4s.png
This picture was taken during Chaeki's break. Apart from the shy smiles and fidgeting, the main focus is on their legs. Look at their legs - Joongki crossed his legs and his right leg was facing Chaewon whereas Chaewon's left leg was placed right next to Joongki's left leg. In fact, you can see that Joongki's right leg was just above Chaeki's left leg which sort of limited/invaded Chaewon's space.
Crossing of legs:When a person's foot is facing you as he/she crosses his/her legs, it shows that he/she is definitely interested in you. When your knees are placed in such a way that it faces the person you are interested in, you are actually hinting to the other party that you want to get closer to him/her. One of the most attractive positions for a woman is to cross their legs and show her lap to the other party. This is a direct hint to the guy telling him that he should start making a move.

Footsteps of contact:If you are not interested in the other party, you should watch your steps and be careful not to step or touch their legs as this is actually a sexually suggestive hint. Thus, we normally use this to decide whether two people are lovers or not. (See if their legs touch/placed close together)

From this, it can be seen that the natural behaviors and status of Chaeki are similar to that of a couple. :-\"

Guest charmingtail

Recently I was reading a chaeki fanfic which wrote abt how JK accidentally met CW at writer lee's house before NG filming. He was awkward with CW because he thot CW seem so proud and cold. However when they discussed their script, JK realised that the way to CW's heart was through script discussion. I find this so amusing especially when I see the BTs photos
Did everyone realise that during rain confession, JK actually had no lines at all, its our CW who has tons of "confessions" to say. But look at the Bts photos, JK who had no lines in the scene, was holding the script for our CW to read. Also at that time, chaeki comfort level with each other was not high, just look at the distance they stood. It was actually quite tiring for JK to hold the script in such a way for CW to read......
loveofsharingscript3sta.jpg

Its seem very clear to me that JK was helping CW to memorise her lines with Lee Kwang Soo. (see CW's hands and the way she was looking in front and talking to herself). Last photo felt like JK giving some pointers to CW....... Because like I said, chaeki's scene was a silence and simple scene of MR looking at EG reading her book. I really find it very sweet there, JK as a mere colleague helping CW with her lines with Lee kwang soo. 
loveofsharingscripte2.jpg

Now every toast just try to remember how our CW always harp abt happiness filming NG because of same age friend and  abt how much she enjoyed discussing her "script" with....LOL. He sure knows the way to her heart.
Sometimes I think I can write a thesis to show how close chaeki are. I also recalled how initially I was rolling my eyes when CW said JK is a mere colleague and she does not understand him as a man. I totally cant understand why JK is not a friend to CW at that time. I realised now that how impt it is to toasts when "CW said that JK is a mere colleague" because it is this exact statement that shows "Chaeki are more than friends". There is nothing wrong with CLARIFYING your relationship but when you try too hard to DISTANCE yourself away from that person especially when the reporter was merely asking an innocent question" you and song joong ki seem getting along well together?".......CW really has a lot to learn from her PR pro colleague.
Some people care too much. I think it's called love.Excerpt from "What happened in Aomori" 

@potatingpotatoes @charmingtail Woah! Those are some keen observations =D> and thanks for sharing them here. The Chaeki shippers at Baidu are really perceptive. I love how as filming progresses, Chaeki seem to have no problem with either one of them being in his/her personal space ;;)charmingtail said:
Now every toast just try to remember how our CW always harp abt happiness filming NG because of same age friend and  abt how much she enjoyed discussing her "script" with....LOL. He sure knows the way to her heart.

potatingpotatoes said: f4ptvs.jpgx4jjlx.jpg
Joongki was playing around with Chaewon as seen in the pictures. By the looks of it, Chaewon should be sleeping or pretending to be asleep for filming and that's when Joongki decided to 'poke' her face. Chaewon reciprocated by blocking her fingers with her hands and she was smiling widely while doing that :-j

o072aa.jpg
Joongki must have been really tired to fall asleep in the hospital during filming. Under his circumstances, despite him being tired he was still able to play around with Chaewon. :x

wakd2p.jpg
The main focus of this picture is Joongki's hand. Look at where it is being placed. [-X

16ar7fp.jpg
Chaewon and Lee Sang Yeob's (Lawyer Park) sudden change in lines thus a new script & sharing of scripts.

a3cxok.jpg
Chaeki reading scripts~

301pks5.jpg
Joongki and Jin Kyung (Hyun Jung-Hwa) reading their scripts.

15r1t36.jpg
Chaeki reading their scripts which had last minute changes.

From the pictures, it can be concluded that: 1) Apart from the usual scripts, there are also scripts with last minute changes printed on an A4-sized paper. Lee Sang Yeob (Lawyer Park), Jin Kyung (Hyun Jung-Hwa) and Chaewon were all reading the shorter scripts which had last minute changes. Only when there are last minute changes being made to the script would the actors/actresses have to share scripts. However, Chaeki are sharing scripts all the time despite them having their own ones. ;)2) Look at the distance between Chaewon and Lee Sang Yeob (Lawyer Park) in the first picture, Joongki and Jin Kyung (Hyun Jung-Hwa) in the second picture where they were reading their individual scripts and lastly, the picture of Chaeki sharing scripts. The distance between both of them and their hands...... =;
r0dtg8.jpg
Need I say more? :x