[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest msbae77

aaaahhhhhh. why can't tomorrow be Wednesday again??? Ep 5 was just perfectly awesome!!

please don't throw stones at me for saying this :(  but am I the only one here who feel sorry for Secretary Wang?  I don't know why, but in ep 5, she came across as sincere..anyways, just my 2 cents.

Guest jjsweeter0211

Baby Kyo is  so cute :x
viewimage.php?id=baramibunda&no=29bcc427
So we have nickname "02 couple"  & " Cotton Candy" Couple  for our first  OTP ;)) , what are going to call our second OTP then?Jin Sung & Hee Sun
viewimage.php?id=baramibunda&no=29bcc427viewimage.php?id=baramibunda&no=29bcc427viewimage.php?id=baramibunda&no=29bcc427viewimage.php?id=baramibunda&no=29bcc427viewimage.php?id=baramibunda&no=29bcc427viewimage.php?id=baramibunda&no=29bcc427viewimage.php?id=baramibunda&no=29bcc427viewimage.php?id=baramibunda&no=29bcc427
viewimage.php?id=baramibunda&no=29bcc427

cr to DC

Hi guys! I'm new here and just got in so I can AHHH! and KYAAA! here with u guys!
I LOVE this drama! It's sooooooooo pretty but the plot and the love btw the OTP is subtle compare to couples in other dramas so I'm not 'chasing' this drama as hard but I still wake up early in the morning to watch the live streaming! =P

Anywayz, is it me or is this the prettiest looking show or what? And I don't think a lot of actor/actress would be comfortable being close up all the time because u can easily see lots of flaws but JIS and SHK are so damn 'perfect'. Who created them!? XD

I saw this fan MV from a chinese site and there's actually some clips I've never seen however I haven't seen every single promotional video so maybe they were in them?
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTE3MzU2MDAw.html
But it doesn't hurt to watch these 2 again right?

and I see that some fans couldn't really get into the OTP because they are seen as 'sibling'? I'm glad I wasn't that part of the group because I see them as 2 unrelated individuals at the beginning and I know they'll fall in love! I also agree that OY's behaviour is more than a sister but hey, I'm enjoying every bits of it. I'm also glad I didn't make any connection to this drama and Autumn Love Story because that drama was forever ago and I was die hard shipping SHK and WonBin instead! =P
Now how cool would it be if those 2 collaborate again!? *wishful thinking*

Peace~~

Guest atimemachine

Ahhh that picture of Jin Sung hugging Hee Sun! Love. 
Ugh, it just dawned on me - HS still blames OS for her sister's death, but what would happen if OY found out the truth behind her real brother's death. I mean it basically happened the same way - HS's sister was chasing after OY and a truck hit her vs. OY's brother was chasing after OS and a car hit him. I wonder if the writer is gonna draw that parallel...

Guest Laila085

I can somehow understand oy's behavior towards os. She had been lovely in all these years, lost her sight when she was young, the longing to be close with someone, i can understand. Just try to put ourself on her shoes, i feel with her...ah

Guest sunshine4ever

Hi everyone, I am very sorry this morning I gave you the wrong page number for episode 5, but it looks like you almost reached p. 125 lol as stated on the thread's title.

Anyway, please check out the new page number for what's said on the title. 

-edit-
Hi everyone,

So I tried to Google the other translated title from a news and majority of it showed up for That Winter, The Wind Blows. I have decided to just stick to one title. I hope it is okay with everyone that I just get rid of the other title, but if you see anything different in terms of title for this drama, will you please inform me? I added a second title back in September because there was a news translating the title as so.

Guest msbae77

@sunshine4ever - not sure if my opinion counts but I would say just leave it there for the minority sake... unless it becomes a nuisance, like taking up too much characters in a limited space instead of more helpful details.

Guest sunshine4ever

@msbae77, thanks so much for your input. Okay, I put it back because I did try to search for news and I found out that Allkpop actually translated the drama's title as so. I needed space, but I think it's okay.

SHK is so gorgeous and she doesn't look 31 she looks maybe 24 25 , JIS is one if the hottest most Handsome Korean men I have ever seen and sexy And manly . this show draws me in for some reason , the classic look, camera work , haunting ost, I didn't think I would like it at 1st now I'm shipped!

skelly said: Oh, I hope they don't both end up blind - too much of a coincidence, too unrealistic and silly. I am reminded of when I was little and watched "Little House on the Prairie" on American TV and they filled the plot with a blind school and a blind romance and my brother teased me by calling it "Little Blind People on the Prairie."

hergurlc said:
I like totally didn't expect that slap watching that episode, I was like W.T.H?! I found it so random..haha
did he do that knowing that little OY and OS had the same kind of situation? or did he just do to knock some sense into her?
I think OS did not know about this slap thing, its just he wants to knock her senses of doing that, cause he thought she will in suicidal thing. and without knowing that Oy said something that they did the same thing when they was young.

Guest park_shindae

when i listen to the ost, specially the one, it makes me feel the character oh soo. even the ost is moving for this drama. wow.