[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

hello again chingus!
pls lets not talk about the kiss scene of Fiancee makes me throw up! =)) 
both OS and OY are suffering here,,,, I hope the writer will give us the most unforgettable ending... 
we still have SR here, I hope she will not do something cruel to our OS, he already suffered enough of 1yr in prison...
by the way I found this on SBS FB credits to them
72694_568364716508545_1451540150_n.jpg

forevergirl said: hello again chingus!
pls lets not talk about the kiss scene of Fiancee makes me throw up! =)) 
both OS and OY are suffering here,,,, I hope the writer will give us the most unforgettable ending... 
we still have SR here, I hope she will not do something cruel to our OS, he already suffered enough of 1yr in prison...

Guest NEWMARIO

MV

FOR ANOTHER LINK:http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xxosk0_that-winter-the-wind-blows-y-yy-yyy-yy-mv20130222_shortfilms

CR: TO UPLOADER

Guest ginachan

so I just re-watched episode 5 with subs!
omggg I am spazzing out right now, soo GOOD!
the chemistry is on point!! I love it 
can't believe I have to wait another week! :(

Guest jjsweeter0211

"Wind Blows" steps to the top

Source | 2013/02/21 | 

photo285453.jpg

"That Winter, the Wind Blows" ranked number one.

According to Neilsen Korea, the fifth episode of MBC drama "That Winter, the Wind Blows" rated 14.1%. this is 0.7% more than the previous episode.

The three broadcasting companies are competing intensely. They are fighting for first place with just close gaps.

"7th Grade Civil Servant" rated 11.4% and KBS 2TV "IRIS 2" rated 10.7%.

Meanwhile, Oh Yeong (Song Hye-kyo) and Oh Soo (Jo In-Seong) went on a trip and spent some quality time together. Oh Soo forgot his first love's death day while he was with Oh Yeong and fell into shame. Therefore, Oh Soo became enemies with Hee-joo's sister Hee-seon (Jung Eun-ji) and faced another wall.

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v... ( English )

Guest jjsweeter0211

[Ratings: Thurs, 02.21.13] ‘Winter’ is Here to Stay

2013-02-22 09:42  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Grace Danbi Hong

Following the sudden snowfall in Seoul last night, it appears that SBS’ That Winter, The Wind Blows is here to stay. 

That Winter, The Wind Blows rose up in ratings once more, going from13.4 to 14.1 as Zo In Sung started winning over the heart of Song Hye Gyo, tricking her into thinking he was her real brother.

With ratings gradually climbing up and the numbers slowly falling for its rivalries, That Winter, The Wind Blows may stay high up on the ranking. 

35826471.jpg

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Dramas

8:15 PM

KBS Cheer Up, Mr. Kim! 28.3->29.4

10:00 PM

1. SBS That Winter, The Wind Blows 13.4->14.1

2. MBC 7th Grade Civil Servant 12.5->11.4 

3. KBS Iris 2 10.8->10.7

Variety

1. KBS Happy Together 8.9

2. MBC Kneedrop Guru 5.4

*All ratings are based on AGB Nielson Media Research

Photo Credit: SBS

i finish watched epi 5 with sub...super daebak episode..im totaly insane and crazy with these drama..this melodrama really melting my hearts..this drama really remind me with autuum in my heat kdrama acting by SHK ..one of my favourite drama in my life and my first korean drama i watched.. this is my first journey to kdramaland...im so craziness about these drama and i watch all remake version like china and filipino version..i can over and over again all my life..sometime relationship between OS and OY similar with  ES ang JS in auutum..and i hope this ending not like happen in auutum.i want happy ending for this otp..almost my kdrama  melodrama genre i watch before the ending not so good like memories is bali, sorry l love u...for so long time im brave to watch melodrama again....so i have wait another week for the next episode..:(:D:D fighting TWTWB!!!

Guest HAPPI3LAYDEE

Hi,
Can anyone help me link to the post with the torrent links to dl the episodes? please please?
I tried to find it on the first page but I can't seem to find it....thankyou!! :)

Guest sanghun99

that-winter-episode-4-jo-in-sung-manages2013022100254537_1_rstarbes.jpg

That Winter Episode 4: Jo In Sung Manages To Find The Answer To Song Hye Kyo's Riddle: Cotton Candies

http://koreandrama.com/that-winter-episode-4-jo-in-sung-manages-to-find-the-answer-to-song-hye-kyos-riddle-cotton-candies/

Guest ginachan

why am I all sad now that we're basically almost halfway through the drama!gahhh I've been anticipating SHG comeback drama for so long, I got to savor each moment, this drama is living up to what I expected it to be, Jo in sung, can I just say Thank you for taking this role! you are one amazing, handsome actor :D 

For some reason when OY was feeling OS's body, it reminded me of the movie "Only You"/ "Always" with Han Hyo Joo and So Ji Sub, because she was blind and felt his face which helped her later in the movie. It almost seemed like a way to feel connected to the other person or a way to really tell that that person is who they are. I feel like maybe OY might have the same reason for feeling OS, maybe, Yes, OY really just wanted to determine how OS physically looks like but knowing his features might be a foreshadow to the story later on if OS were to disappear from OY's life or something and if worst comes to worst with OY and her eyes, finding OS with her touch will tell her that it really is OS.

(oookayy,, I don't know how to word what I want to say, not so sure that made any sense, :-/ haha)

I want OY to know the truth so that they can fall in LOVE already!

Question: how did OS imagine that scene with little OY and OS with the cotton candy? all he saw was a picture, how did he play that scene out?