[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

@clockwatcher - True. It was only my love for Kimura that kept me watching that one - once the incest thing came out, I was revolted by the whole thing. Still don't understand the need to throw that in there either.  8-| >:P
What's bothering me with this one is: I DON'T CARE IF THEY ARE. insomnia.gif Which is just all kindsa messed up. laugh3.gif

oh my holy god..

913921768.gif

the extended cut..XDDDDDDDDDD
oh my gosh..
just look at these legs..these tall legs..he is perfect ..oh my lord

397392097.jpg

okay so in that scene..youngie was in the bathroom..maybe she was having some trouble..i'm really worried about this brain tumor thing..
when hee sun came with the flowers oh soo took them to planting them and when youngie came he said "just shut your mouth and don't say anything..this place is not yours it's for my mother.." he means it's okay if he came in he don't need youngie's permission..hahaha oh soo play youngie's brother part so well..and he always keep telling her to shut her mouth..maybe he will start to use other ways to shut her mouth than just words XDDDDDD

611917149.gif

so yeah she asked him " i want to came in ..can i ?!!" aigoooooooooooo..i'm literally dying..thanks god Wednesday/Thursday back to be epic again..after nice guy and i miss you..

i can't wait until tomorrow..

utkim

said: Written text preview ep 4..in korean though, hopefully someone can translate

▲ SBS <그 겨울 바람이 분다> / 20일 밤 9시 55분

오수는 비밀의 방 안에서 오빠 수와 영이의 어릴 적 추억이 담긴 사진들을 발견한다.
한편, 영이는 장변호사에게 이유불문, 전 재산을 복지관과 오빠 수에게 주겠다는 유언장을 쓰겠다고 말하는데...

Guest meaghanp

The fact that everyone doesn't care that they are 'brother/sister' and wants lovey dovey scenes just shows how much chemistry these two have! Just wait until their first kiss scene, we are all going to die. Also maybe them kissing is the way to fix her blindness.....okay one too many Disney movies.

Shajoona

said: [color=#ff0000][size=5]oh my holy god..[/size][/color]

the extended cut..XDDDDDDDDDD

oh my gosh..

just look at these legs..these tall legs..he is perfect ..oh my lord

okay so in that scene..youngie was in the bathroom..maybe she was having some trouble..i'm really worried about this brain tumor thing..

when hee sun came with the flowers oh soo took them to planting them and when youngie came he said "just shut your mouth and don't say anything..this place is not yours it's for my mother.." he means it's okay if he came in he don't need youngie's permission..hahaha oh soo play youngie's brother part so well..and he always keep telling her to shut her mouth..maybe he will start to use other ways to shut her mouth than just words XDDDDDD

so yeah she asked him " i want to came in ..can i ?!!" aigoooooooooooo..i'm literally dying..thanks god Wednesday/Thursday back to be epic again..after nice guy and i miss you..

i can't wait until tomorrow..

tessieroo said: @clockwatcher - True. It was only my love for Kimura that kept me watching that one - once the incest thing came out, I was revolted by the whole thing. Still don't understand the need to throw that in there either.  8-| >:P
What's bothering me with this one is: I DON'T CARE IF THEY ARE. insomnia.gif Which is just all kindsa messed up. laugh3.gif

Guest sunshine4ever

Here is a video for TWTWB Press Conference from Arirang (in English subs) -- I posted this before, but it was only 2 minutes, but this one is 7 minutes long. It has some parts with the cast talking.

Okay, even the host was expecting some hot, love story like us.

By the way, am I the only one doesn't worry about The Oxygen couple being siblings? Haha.

video credits to angelfire1023 and thanks to @kenjisam for sharing at SHK's thread.

meaghanp said: The fact that everyone doesn't care that they are 'brother/sister' and wants lovey dovey scenes just shows how much chemistry these two have! Just wait until their first kiss scene, we are all going to die. Also maybe them kissing is the way to fix her blindness.....okay one too many Disney movies.

EPISODE 4 and 5 IS ALMOST HERE!!!!!!!! what a loonngg week of waiting.....I honestly haven't been this CRAZY about a drama for a while now...and it's affecting my school life...hahaha...but goodness this drama is SO WORTH IT!!! (well, so far it is!! haha)

I keep having to take in deep breaths watching JIS and SHK together, I'm like hyperventilating or something..LOL but gawwwd O2 is such a perfect couple name. Not just because it stands for the Oh in there names but because I'm pretty sure all of us are losing oxygen watching them together...

since there seems to be a GIF party going on, I'll join in too!!

EP 4! EP 5! EP 4! EP 5! AHHHHH SO EXCITTEDDDDDD
Daesungexcited.gif  <<< I go fangirling.....and then my siblings give me the "what the hell is wrong with her" look, just like the look Seungri is giving Daesung....LMAO

wangnyeo said: for this scene 

I am just like Bum !!!!!
Dose she see ?? or later on she will and cover the truth and proceed in deceiving them ??

Also in this scene 

while Oh Soo giving his calculation to this man ,, do u believe he really did think of all that and save her !! or he did not push her because really he did not want to do ?!

Other ..

Do u think So Ra will appear again ??
I hated her in Drama Scent of a Woman , But I loved her so much in Me too flower !

OMG!

Gummy will be participating in the OST. For those who are not familiar with her, she sang "Because It's You" in "Will It Snow for Christmas?", "I Love You to Death" in "Daemul", and "Pain" in "HIT". The title of the song is "눈꽃" which translates to "Snowflake", it will be released on the 20th. :)

Here's the source:

http://news.sbs.co.kr/section_news/news_read.jsp?news_id=N1001639528