[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Happy's World has both the text & video preview for EP 4 posted:
http://welcometohappysworld.blogspot.ro/2013/02/kdrama-that-winter-wind-blows-episode-4.html

So Oh Young 

writes a will leaving everything to the blind center? Hmm...

Video Preview EP 4 via slumyks via YouTube & posted at TWTWB Baidu bar:http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=0_h70LpTLTA#!

Guest sunshine4ever

@tessieroo, oh my gosh, I haven't seen you like this for any of the melodrama threads I've seen you in. You must like this drama very much. Haha. :) Glad to see you will be doing the live recaps. Thank you.

@julia_lee - I'm starting to worry that somethings wrong with my brain. I don't CARE that they might be brother/sister. I just want lots of lovey-dovey and/or hot make out scenes between these two. Which clearly indicates there is something disturbingly wrong with me. 
tumblr_m7j6mtgDSu1rbwngoo1_400.gif

Guest julia_lee

tessieroo said: @julia_lee - I'm starting to worry that somethings wrong with my brain. I don't CARE that they might be brother/sister. I just want lots of lovey-dovey and/or hot make out scenes between these two. Which clearly indicates there is something disturbingly wrong with me.  

@tessieroo jejeje don't worry same here...but i dont feel entirely weird thou because we know from the start that oh soo was just pretending to be the brother, im just wrecking my brain if Youngie also knows this..i have this feeling she does know as well remember when she was teasing oh soo like she opened the door knowing oh soo was coming up stairs ..  i think that was in epi 2 kyaaaaaaaaaaaa <3