[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Just finish watching ep 3 and I'm suspicious of Secretary Wang and the fiance.  I know they want the best for Oh Young but I feel like they are also after her money.  If I were the fiance I wouldn't worry so much about whether Oh Soo is the real brother or not but he should be there by Oh Young's side even if it's through arrange marriage but at least show that he cares and loves her while she can't see.  If he doesn't trust Oh Soo he shouldn't let Oh Young spend so much time w/ him... but nope.. he's too busy digging into the truth about Oh Soo.  Which leads Oh Soo being both the brother and the fiance.  Though he's the fake bother and his real intention was to only get money but he's starting to feel different.. by being there for Oh Young he's trying to make her open her heart by trying to communicate and find a way to connect to her to find out why she's the way she is than before when she use to be cheerful... and by doing that he starts to fall in love w/ her.  IDK.. this is just me thinking too deep into the storyline... hehehe.. LOL!! Anyway, back to Secretary Wang, I have a feeling that the only reason she wants to be nice to Oh Young is because she wants the money and if something were to happen to Oh Young she wants the money to go to her than Oh Soo.

Guest sunshine4ever

utkim said: @ tessieroo, i am not sure whether the scar was on his neck or his face, but i guess it might be somewhere or on his neck cos we could have seen the scar on his face already with so much of close up on his face  and all we saw was his flawless skin :P
And thanks for the recap, my 1st time visiting your blog and really enjoy your and clockwatcher's style recapping, it' s new to me and i enjoy reading it. Thanks a lot for the efforts and i am happy to see many enjoy the show as much as i do :D 
Btw, I dun think secretary Wang is OS's mother though.

@kikay14 - 
Oh, that's a good one too! Interesting guess! I like your guess much better so I hope you're right.  :-bd =)) I want to watch the J-drama when this is over - everyone has said it's really good.
@elizabeth - I agree, we haven't seen any warmth or concern for Oh Young from her fiancee, Myung Ho at all - he's cold as stone. All I've seen are impatient looks from him, like he's bored or tired of waiting to marry her and get his hands on that money. (or be in control at the company) 

Guest sunshine4ever

@ZarraJae, but I still don't get it. I though Oh Soo had a chunk of money? Can you please explain further as to why he ended up in jail? I'm rather confused. lol. I kind of like OS's attitude towards So Ra though..he'd rather be in jail than getting back to that kind of relationship with her, keke.

or if any of you could explain to me? thanks

Oh yeah, I got this from Wikipedia. I think this is accurate right? Should I update this for post 1?

Cast

• Zo In-sung - Oh Soo. An orphan who doesn't care about anything after the death of his first love, he becomes a high-class gambler and playboy. Oh Soo is also a con artist who preys on the rich and he sets sights on a new target: Oh Young, pretending to be her long-lost brother.[5]
  • Song Hye-kyo - Oh Young. She became estranged from her mother and older brother when her parents divorced when she was a child. Now legally blind, she is the sole heiress to a giant conglomerate after her father passes away.[6]
  • Kim Bum - Park Jin-sung, Oh Soo's best friend and right-hand man. Hot-head Jin-sung dreams of scraping up enough money to buy his father an organic cattle farm.[7]
  • Jung Eun-ji - Moon Hee-sun, the younger sister of Hee-joo, Oh Soo's first love. Hee-sun is a quirky, tomboyish girl with a deep fondness for flowers and for her sister. Though Hee-sun tries to despise Oh Soo after he leaves Hee-joo, she finds that she cannot.[8][9]
  • Bae Jong-ok - Wang Hye-ji
  • Kim Kyu-cheol - Jang Sung
  • Kim Tae-woo - Jo Moo-cheol
  • Kim Young-hoon - Lee Myung-ho
  • Seo Hyo-rim - Jin So-ra
  • Im Se-mi - Son Mi-ra
  • Choi Seung-kyung - Shim Joong-tae
  • Han Jung-hyun - Kim Jung-yeon
  • Shim Yi-young
  • Lee Jae-woo
  • Kim Jong-hyun

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/That_Winter,_The_Wind_Blows

Guest kikay14

@tessieroo and @zarrajae  :  thank you.  Actually my head is bursting right now and i'm totally anticipating the 4th episode....oh this show is really killing me.  I just want the whole they are sibling-they are not issue will come to an end lol.  So I am thinking what if the real OS and OY are not really blood related and the closeness of  OS and OY will be noticed by the people around them, they will surely be alarmed esp Sec Wang and the fiance plus Jin Sung of course (coz they will not  get the money if OS will be in love with her).  But legally they are siblings because they share the same surname....gosh what am I thinking? so weird of me

What I understand is that So Ra stole the 7 billion and hid it in a Swiss account or something. She frames Oh Soo for it so that he stays in jail and doesn't date any other women in her absence. Oh Soo has some money (like he thought it was 0.5 billion at first and was going to pay it) but not that much. 

Even though he's gone to jail, the Kim guy still wants his money back (+ interest).

Glad to meet you too @sunshine4ever

Guest yawzers

I've only seen episode 1 and 2 and so far I'm liking the pace of the story. Every time I saw Hye Kyo on the screen I can't help take a big sigh and make a comment on how she still haven't lost her touch in acting and of course how Beautiful her face is :x

From my understanding and it could be that my understanding is totally way off but does it seem like OY knows or has an idea that OS is not her brother because there were some stuff that she did and said that makes you think that she knows that OS is pretending to be her brother

Guest jjsweeter0211

1361170947_467855.jpg201302181554280310_1.jpg
cr nate

His fashion in the drama is the talk of the town :xHe looks perfect in everything :x

mt_1361166963_1632656141_0.jpgmt_1361166963_1633055629_1.jpgmt_1361166963_1633358748_2.jpgmt_1361166964_1633742257_3.jpg

http://news.nate.com/view/20130218n04556