SCENE CUTS to CY and ES on the run in the forest. CY heads to a tree and puts the pink bag down. He motions her to sit down for a rest. He then kneels in front of her to and grabs her arm to examined the poisoned spot. ES doesn’t want CY to worry and tells him at the spot is the same size and there are no blisters. She does not have a fever or any other symptoms so he shouldn’t worry.

http://i.minus.com/iGU5NXXccGBC5.gif

CY asks ES: “When you return to heaven, you will be able to find an antidote immediately, right?”

ES replied: “Of course, just one examination and injection should be enough”

CY said: “I will believe you” (Wahhhhhh a worried CY – hot hot hot!!!)

farstrep said: The manner in which Choi Young demonstrates his love for Eun Soo is so sweet. The constant declaration of his absolute trust in Eun Soo has another implication. That he is totally putting himself in her hands, giving her the upper hand in their relationship. I'm glad that Eun Soo's heart is in the right place and does not abuse his vulnerability and the trust he places in her.

Guest farstrep

LOL! Look at his shocked expression when he realizes there's nothing she likes after coming to Goryeo, not even him. Poor boy! You can almost hear his heart shattering into pieces.

He wraps up her arm and sits next to her by the tree. He looks at her stretching her shoulders and asked “What are you doing” and pats his shoulders telling her to lean on it (Ahhhhhh that look brings and that gesture OMG swoonnnnn with me girls. These simple gestures coming from CY just means so much for some reason LOVE) ES laughs it off (What is wrong with you girl!!! What are you thinking lean on that shoulder!!!)

CY pats his shoulders again and says “Here” ES looks at CY gives in and leans on his shoulders (Someone explain to me what is wrong with ES – why did she wait for him to ask her twice!!! This is neither the time nor the situation to play hard to get girl, you have a short amount of time together so make use of every opportunity – Aishhhhh)

CY smiles and asks: “You really can’t walk much, can you?”

ES replied that she’s always taken rides to get everywhere and that she has walked a lot since coming to his world.

CY asked: “Was there anything that you liked, after coming here?” 

ES ponders about that question

CY curious asks: “You don’t have anything you like?”

This is one of my favourite Imja couple scenes. :D Unlike many other scenes, this one is not marked by major expressions of passion, emotion nor conflict, but it is lovely in its simplicity. Here is one of the few moments where both Eun Soo and Young are on the same page regarding their feelings for each other and, away from the palace with its dangers and complications, it offers them a rare opportunity to be light-hearted and enjoy the peace and comfort of simply being near each other, at least for a short while.

I particularly loved catching a glimpse of a more childish and possessive side of Young that he only reveals in front of Eun Soo. He might be a picture of the ideal warrior with his virtually superhuman dedication and loyalty, but it only means that the real man lies locked away deeper than most; he is certainly not above macho displays of affection and fishing for compliments from the woman he loves.

Back to DH, he is telling the Yuan envoy how easily the head of the Wudalchi left his subordinates.  That is the kind of person the king relied on.  So let us just proceed with the plans.

Envoy replies that the king might start a war if they act rashly.

DH says that he does not have that confidence, ability or intelligence to do so.

The envoy explains:  I am a bureaucrat so I have to bring about my task with the least expense and the most gain.  My task is to bring Goryeo into the Yuan with least lives sacrificed.  If I need you, I will call you.

DH wants to protest but decides against it.

ES continues to ponder…CY asks again “Nothing” (Poor boy he really wants her to say that she likes him!!! Yahhhhh why are you sooo cute Daejang? – swoonnnnnnnnnn)

ES suddenly has a light bulb moment bolts up and says: “Oh, there is one thing”

CY asks: “What is it?”

ES says: “Do it again”

CY responds: “What?”

ES replies: “That”

ES then imitates the way CY says “What? What is it? What are you doing?” and laughs whilst looking at him

CY gives her that electrifying look and cute smile at the imitation. He then puts his arms around her shoulders to bring her closer to him. (Nice move Daejang – what a beautiful scene. Such a pity we didn’t get to see more of this peaceful date scene. Daejang must be over the moon that ES said indirectly that she likes him…Ahhh these two are killing me!!! Too cute)                                                                                     

Next Scene:

ES and CY are walking through the woods and decide to rest.  As ES sits down, CY inspects her wrist where the poison was injected.  There is a blister.  ES explains that it is till the same size.  She does not have any symptoms like fever.

CY wants to know if it can be taken care of immediately in heaven.

ES says yes, all it takes is one exam and one injection.  He is relieved to hear that.

They lean against the tree to rest. ES is stretching her shoulders and CY asks, what are you doing? And he points to his shoulder, here.

ES looks at him, somewhat in disbelief (that was her line in the past).  He points again and she leans on him.

CY says, you cannot walk that much can you?

ES says that in her world, she had rides to take her around.  But here, she had to walk a lot.

Is there anything that you liked here, he asks.

ES is not responding, so he says, there isn't anything?

ES is still thinking so CY says, nothing at all?

Then ES says, there is one.  He wants to know what it is.  She says "say it again".

CY says "what".

ES answers "that".  When you say what, what are you doing.

CY smiles, getting the gist of what she means.  Him. And everything he says.  The thing she likes best in this world.

He puts his arm around her and holds her close, one of those few moments of peace they have together.  

Guest Gukja1430292028

Love what you wrote @Hanjae about this scene here. To me, it's just 2 lovebirds going about a normal day for 2 people who love each other. :)This beautiful gif here from @WutHmone tells me both uri Daejang's and ES's hearts beat as one even if it's just for a brief moment. :x :x :x  ikDegzFKYqIYC.gif
And there is one of my favorite word from Daejang "YOGI" :))

Hanjae said: This is one of my favourite Imja couple scenes. :D Unlike many other scenes, this one is not marked by major expressions of passion, emotion nor conflict, but it is lovely in its simplicity. Here is one of the few moments where both Eun Soo and Young are on the same page regarding their feelings for each other and, away from the palace with its dangers and complications, it offers them a rare opportunity to be light-hearted and enjoy the peace and comfort of simply being near each other, at least for a short while.

I particularly loved catching a glimpse of a more childish and possessive side of Young that he only reveals in front of Eun Soo. He might be a picture of the ideal warrior with his virtually superhuman dedication and loyalty, but it only means that the real man lies locked away deeper than most; he is certainly not above macho displays of affection and fishing for compliments from the woman he loves.

The tree scene is so emotionally packed in a unique way. It's not that huggy kissy lovey dovey we see in dramas when a couple is finally united. It reminds me of how my late grampa would express his love to my gramma. "Do you need anything?"="I love you to make any wish of yours true". "Are you going to be ok? really"="I hate seeing you getting hurt because I love you".
When he said" I trust you" Awww! You usually say it when you're the one who's injured. So he's saying " I trust you to take care of yourself for my sake"!
How sweet is this :(( :x  :((

mattie2012 said:

Next Scene:

ES and CY are walking through the woods and decide to rest.  As ES sits down, CY inspects her wrist where the poison was injected.  There is a blister.  ES explains that it is till the same size.  She does not have any symptoms like fever.

CY wants to know if it can be taken care of immediately in heaven.

ES says yes, all it takes is one exam and one injection.  He is relieved to hear that.