Kang Sora 강소라 - 姜素拉 - カン・ソラ - คัง โซรา - كانغ سورا

ChoonHee21

Yay good program! Not only (many) heartwarming moment captured in this episode, but also there some funny scene from MC & guest. MC's team work quite good considering it was first recording though there some 'silent' moment. Sora did well with the narration & reaction (she really had a good appetite).^^     

@ChoonHee21 Last night I've read some news "My Soul's Table" possibly become a regular program if viewer's respond overall is positive. At Daum it become top search (2nd). Is the rating 1st for its time slot?

@kirane:

kirane said: Yay good program! Not only (many) heartwarming moment captured in this episode, but also there some funny scene from MC & guest. MC's team work quite good considering it was first recording though there some 'silent' moment. Sora did well with the narration & reaction (she really had a good appetite).^^     

@ChoonHee21 Last night I've read some news "My Soul's Table" possibly become a regular program if viewer's respond overall is positive. At Daum it become top search (2nd). Is the rating 1st for its time slot? # I don't understand what you are asking about exactly

From 2013.02.11

Title: 'My Soul's Table' Kang Sora, a typical city girl "Everything is the first time"

1360584915_464364.jpg

From the telecast show, Kang Sora is proved to be a typical city girl.

In 'My Soul's Table', a lunar new year special entertainment program from MBC that aired on the night of the 11th, Kang Sora expressed her amazement towards some of the cuisines and said it's her first time seeing all those kind of foods.

On the first opening of the program, Lee Su Geun reminisced his childhood and showed a kimpab dish made up from regular, non-special ingredients during the introduction session about a packed lunch (dosirak) that leaves memories for each of the hosts. In response to this, Kang Sora said in fascination "It is my first time seeing kimpab containing these kind of ingredients."

Following after that, when she saw green bottled soda, she said, "It is my first time seeing these kind of soda. I usually drink canned-soda." Even when she and Lee Kyung Kyu went to get fish at a store and seeing the aquarium filled with fresh seafood, Kang Sora kept telling the same. "I have never seen live seafood before. It is also my first time touching a live fish," told Kang Sora again. The way she got excited like a child in her every first encounter when she saw the food that she had never seen before, has indeed captivated viewer's attention.

On the other hand, Lee Kyung Kyu, Lee Su Geun, Noh Hong Chul and Kang Sora co-hosting together 'Dining Table of My Soul' a healing food variety program that gives warm and healthy dining table to the people who's tired of the busy lifestyles. It introduced food from childhood memories that we shared, mom's food that we yearn so much, the unforgettable taste of home and the food that filled with heartwarming story behind it.

** Translate by: Hiedi/@nhb19
** Source: tvdaily.mk.co.kr
** Please take out with proper credits

SBS "Midnight TV Entertainment" interview with Ryu Seung Ryong

Cr: entertainmentSBS

[Article] TVREPORT:: 방송전문인터넷미디어 : 류승룡 “강소라의 이상형 발언은 나를 배려해서..”

Note: Ryu Seung Ryong is a Married Man
[interview] Ryu Seung Ryong Says He Gained Respect from His Wife with ′The Gift of Room 7′

Lee Da Jeong                                                Kang Sora                                              Kwon Yoori      
PicturePicturePicture

Ha Chiun Hwa                                              Hong Yoon Mi                                         Shin Hae Sung             
PicturePicturePicture

All credit: DC Kang Sora Gallery

Kang Sora's 1stFM & 24th Birthday Party

PicturePicture
PicturePicture

[FAN PROJECT] Mango Wreath Project for Kang Sora 24th Birthday

Cr: 1nath90

tumblr_mig4m9B1zh1ra9ogyo1_1280.jpgtumblr_mig4m9B1zh1ra9ogyo3_400.jpgtumblr_mig4m9B1zh1ra9ogyo5_400.jpg

PicturePicturePicturePicture
Cr: blog.naver.com/sepia0814 (1) (2) (3)
-Article about it- news.jkn.co.kr | newswire.co.kr | koreapressagency.com

From FanAcct: Sora's FanMeet 17 Feb 2013

At the Beginning: Play the Birthday Video

The Opening Video
[the background music] ~
(가사/Lyrics)

Cr: Kang Sora Official Website

- Opening Dance [sISTAR "Loving U"]

||

The introduce Video for dancing part

Kang Sora ~ Loving You (Dancing)

[FanCam] Kang Sora Fan Meeting - Loving You

Cr: 은숙 류

Cr: blog.naver.com/sepia0814 (1) (2)

PicturePicture
PicturePicture
PicturePicture
PicturePicture
PicturePicture
PicturePicture

PicturePicture
PicturePicture
PicturePicture
PicturePicture

- Played the Piano [summer]

The introduce Video for dancing part (DJ Kang Sora)

PicturePicture
PicturePicture
DC Kang Sora Gallery
blog.naver.com/sepia0814

Sora's Birthday Cake

Cr: TS_Family & blog.naver.com/mapooh

tumblr_mlj7aqrBiO1ra9ogyo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mig4m9B1zh1ra9ogyo6_400.jpgPicturetumblr_mlj7aqrBiO1ra9ogyo3_1280.jpg

The 24th Birthday Celebration

PicturePicture
PicturePicture

- Played Video

blog.naver.com/sepia0814

- Question and Answer

PicturePicture
PicturePicturegallery00372.jpggallery00374.jpggallery00356.jpg

Sora's Fan asked her whether she will go to watch Leeteuk's Musicale "The Promise"
Sora answer with "YES" before the ended of the musicale (2 March)!!

- Sang a Song [10CM "Loving At The Milky Way Cafe"] Eng Sub

Cr: DC Kang Sora Gallery

The Introducing Video for the Singing Part (Meeting in the Milky Way Cafe)

Kang Sora ~ Meeting in the Milky Way Cafe (Singing)

[FanCam] Kang Sora Singing at her 1st fan meeting - 10cm 사랑은 은하수다방에서

Cr: 은숙 류

PicturePicture
PicturePicture
PicturePicture

- Played Games

(Those sisters sitting in front won, even won tomorrow's VIP press, very exciting).

PicturePicture
PicturePicture
PicturePicture
PicturePicture

- Rread a Fan Letter (Sora cried while reading)

Sora read a letter to her fans and thanks them for supporting from her debut. She cried during reading! (Cr: TSL Family)

The Letter Sora Read to Fans During Her Fanmeeting

Translate by: Hiedi (nhb19 @Twitter)
** I translate in parts just the way I got them from DCinside and I don't know which part comes ahead of which part. I'm quite sure there are a few lines of the letter is missing here but still these two parts are still very touching & sincere words from her and she cried when reading it..

~Part 1~

"I think the relationship between performers/actors and their fans is some kind of fate. This is because, it's not that there is actually a person who arranges which someone to be tied with certain someone as in a blind date. We are neither family nor friends and even very distant from each other, but still it's like we are led and drawn by some kind of pull towards among the people who we do not know well. Like a magnet. Therefore, the fact that we met regardless the numerous competitive ratio between countless of people is not an ordinary connection..is not it? You've been supporting me unconditionally and with that support I will work very hard.. And to see my appearance in action again, I need to get revitalize and revolve the.. what should I say?.. more of like my energy powerhouse.."

~Part 2~

"Actually I'm a little worried.. whether in the future, would I be able to continue to meet you (fans) like this, could I be able to work hard & do well.. Uh..I am useless right?.. Outwardly, I look like a strong person but on the inside I'm just fragile. Because, I have received delicious food like this, and even received letters and gifts too, but in return, what I can give to you is not much.. So, I keep worrying (about this), if there is something more that I can do to express my gratitude/appreciation even more. I guess the best way after all is to work very hard. I'm thankful and always grateful, is there a better way to say it.. There's not enough vocabulary for me (to express it)...
Taking this opportunity, all this while I couldn't muster much courage but now I think I'll be able to talk about it. Even though I don't know at what position, what spot I will be standing on in the future, but in order to become the most prominent & noticeable (actress), I will put my best effort."

Source: DC Kang Sora Gallery # (Part 1) (Part 2)

PicturePicture
blog.naver.com/sepia0814 Pics

- Took Pictures With Her Fans

PicturePicture
PicturePicture
PicturePicture
PicturePicture
PicturePicture
PicturePicture

- END.

gallery00345.jpg

The ending of the Party (Leaving)

Cr: DCKangsora

Sora spoke Mandarin.
Sora said fans' kids are pretty and kids kissed Sora during took photo!
I was very excited that she spoke mandarin.

Translated by @luvallkorea @Johmc8097
[Original fan account in chinese: twitpic.com/c4jukk]
Photo Cr. to owner, as tagged
kangsora.wordpress.com

Picture

Cr: blog.naver.com/blackmugro

[130217] Sora Twitter Update:

(1st Tweet)
KOR. 잊을수없는하루! 와주셔서 넘넘 감사해요... 우훗! 너무긴장해서 차에서부터실신.. 무사히집에왔습니다 추운날 다들 잘들어가셨는지.. pic.twitter.com/fFFBrqh7ENG. An unforgettable day! Thank you so so much for coming (to the fanmeeting)... Woohoot! I was so nervous, ever since I was in the car I felt like I was going to have a fainting fit.. I've come home safely. It's a cold day, make sure that everyone/you all come back home well (in safety)

(2nd Tweet) ~ She deleted it
KOR. 헥헥.. 이제야편지읽고 선물찬찬히 보고있어요~~!! 행복한비명 꺅! pic.twitter.com/LhcuvEXV
ENG. Huk huk.. I've finally read the letters and take a look at (checking) all the the presents deliberately/slowly now~~!! Happy scream..Kkyak!

(3th Tweet)
Thank you for coming!! im so glad to see you guys... xie xie (thank you) wan an (good night)! pic.twitter.com/3sZuRvLg

(4th Tweet)
KOR. 미처 못본선물들이있어서 다시.... 너너너무감사해요! 굿밤굿밤~~!! pic.twitter.com/1ztNmByd
ENG. There are gifts that could not be seen (included in the pic), again... thank you so so so much! Good night good night~~!!

Translate by: @hiedi

Sharing a Comic that i found made by her fans
[ ♬ BGM - 소라는 은하수 다방에서 ]

좀 동화삽화 같이 그리고 싶었는데 망함...ㅋ
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
반복되는 가사구절은 생략했음다

credit here