K.will

Guest ktown

Guest cyanine

i hope someone from here can help..
i saw k.will a song on happy together (the one with kim jong kook and huh gak) but i couldn't find the song..
anyone willing to enlighten me please....

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Guest girlinsorea

K.will definitely need more recognition in K-pop scene!! But i'm glad to see that his fan base has grown quite a lot ever since Please Don't and Love Blossom =D
Anyway, anybody watched the interview by eatyourkimchi yet? K.will was absolutely adorable hehehe ^^. Especially the intro!
Can't embed the video but the interview is here! http://www.youtube.com/embed/YX1cnSxhJNQ

• 2 months later...
Guest benii

none link for his music videos  ?

ah..
i felt in love shen he sang ballad songs..
i really like it..
coz his sadness voice..

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Frynn Ho

Love his 'Marry you' song, the ost for We got married world edition.  This would be a choice song to play on a wedding night. sweet & romantic. >.<

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

@bangbangtang Maybe he wish to join variety. He got time to spare. His popular due to his songs but public still not recognized his face. So in another ways it is good to show off his face.
-----K.Will, Mamamoo, Wheesung Interview

QUESTION: What caused your participation in this album?

K.Will: The song is sung together by Mamamoo and I, there’s also a featuring of WheeSung. The song ‘Peppermint Chocolate’ will earn us a really big mega-hit, because Kim DoHoon-ssi himself was involved in the producing of this album. And seems like I could help, thus my participation in this album.

QUESTION: A cheering message to Mamamoo!

K.Will: I envy them [Mamamoo] a lot. Those young girls sing strikingly well. If I sang that well at that age, I think it’d be really nice. I think that from now on it will establish them the title of South Korea’s vocal girlgroup. I hope that from now onwards Mamamoo will be big. Fighting!

QUESTION: What is today’s recording like?

WhaSa: I think it’s very fun.

WheeIn: Even though he’s slightly late, it seems like [the recording] will end quickly because WheeSung-sunbaenim does it well. 

Solar: I’m very curious about WheeSung-sunbaenim’s rap!

WheeIn: Yes. We’re all really looking forward to the rap!

WhaSa: I wrote the rap lyrics on the spot. It’s going to be cool. You can anticipate it as well!

-

WheeSung: Hello. Daum Music family, it’s nice to meet you. I’m WheeSung.

K.Will: I’m K.Will.

MMM: We’re Mamamoo.

WheeSung: This time, we are announcing the extremely fun, funky song ‘Peppermint Chocolate’.

K.Will: ’Peppermint Chocolate’ is a song comparing the beginning of love between a man and woman to a peppermint chocolate in a very cheerful way.

Solar: Thanks to the representatives of romantic vocalists, WheeSung-sunbaenim and K.Will-sunbaenim, a more refined, cool song could be born.

K.Will: It’s Valentine’s Day soon.  It’s Valentine’s Day couple of days after the release of the video, and because it’s the time to love, many people could reach out to the empathetic music. On Valentine’s Day I think even more people will seek out for it.

WheeSung: Yes. Please give ‘Peppermint Chocolate’ a lot of love. Wheesung, K.Will and Mamamoo are also asking for love and keen interest.

c: http://4mmm.tumblr.com/post/81780722944/question-what-caused-your-participation-in-this

• 3 months later...
Guest adikkeluangman

[Fake Documentary] PART.1 케이윌(K.will) - THE CASTING

Celebrities featured here are IU, MBLAQ's Thunder, Boyfriend's Minwoo, SISTAR's Soyu and actor Ji Chang Wook. Talk about their hopes on K.will new album. So adorable.

Guest adikkeluangman

[Fake Documentary] PART.2 케이윌(K.will) - THE CASTING

The stars of K.Will's past music videos including B2ST's Kikwang, MBLAQ's Lee Joon, SISTAR's Bora, and Ahn Jae Hyun showed their support for K.Will's comeback.

Guest adikkeluangman

[Dance Practice] K.will (케이윌) _Day 1 (오늘부터 1일) 안무 영상

I would never thought in my life I would see a dance practice video from K.Will.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

[special Clip] 케이윌(K.will) & 소유(SoYou) - 오늘부터 1일?!

What kind of this special clip. We need longer of this.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i wish people would post more about this incredible artist with an amazingly wonderful voice. i admit to not being a long-time fan, i only became a fan when he released his song Love Blossom and i found it endearingly sweet. i am looking forward to more news about him! K. Will fighting!  :-bd

Guest adikkeluangman

쇼리 (Shorry) 스냅백 걸[feat.K.Will] (Snapback Girl) Official MV

It feel bittersweet when there is a line Mighty Mouth maknae. K.will voice is smooth as always although he not in the MV and there's Ailee voice too in this song.

• 2 weeks later...