♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest nislatif

Fic Update :

Please Take Me Back

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/358193/please-take-me-back-angst-minho-sulli-yesung-yulsung-yuri-minsul

Return to Me

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/371291/11/return-to-me-minho-sulli-minsul

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest choielle

Assignments done, and I'm going to sleep now (:|

Tomorrow is another MINSUL day! Hoooray! :))

I just want say, This is the ever-friendliest ship that i've encountered. :)

#good night bree1.. to infinity and beyond.

choi minho X choi sulli :x

Guest ravissant

@nislatif, thank you so much for that cap you posted, however the black thing on top of the screen is kind of blocking Minho's eyes so if you don't mind I did another sc.  here it is:8441450837_299e634a2e_c.jpg
cr. yeowoo114
And if I may add, Sulli was clearly looking for Minho before she found him across from her because she looked at where Donghae was standing at 1:27 on the video.  Why do I have a feeling that she's being all flirty at this moment with her hair pulling here? ;;)

Guest joanapearl

• The Minsul fashion are so a like. I don't know anymore who's imitating who?  Maybe this the effect of the long shooting days of TTBY.  Why is it that i have a  feeling that Sulli really imbibed the character of Goo Jae Hee in real life.  For example her hair... She's still sporting a short hair style up to now.. Her clothing choices are so manly. as in  totally different from Sulli who likes girly fashion..but it's okey!  as long as she also imbibe Goo Jae's unconditional love for Kang Tee Joon   no problem at all :))  Okey.. that's it...my imagination is getting out of control.  Well... maybe i have to rest now...Bye everyone happy Minsul day to all of us :))

Guest jhologs

zee said: @bananali @ravissant @nislatif and for all my beloved minsullians <3
and special thanks to @counsel05 who has been shifted our convo 'from here to there' because of crazy list username :)) love yaaa :x :x

my gift....

it's enough, isn't it? :))

Guest jhologs

nislatif said: okay....so....@stekatta @counsel05 here we go :D

SM artists with Puma Endorsement : Siwon/Hankyung/Shindong (2009).

for now, i m just being happy that they have 3 pairs matching Sports Shoes and from 2 different brands! Seriously, what are the odds? :)

Guest ravissant

Good night @jhologs.  It is indeed quiet here.  My fam is watching Super Bowl w/c doesn't interest me at all.  Finished reading all updated fanfics.  Hmm.  There's one thing left to do, & know what that is?  Re-watch TTBY!  Ep. 9 here I come!

Guest nislatif

jhologs said: nislatif said: okay....so....@stekatta @counsel05 here we go :D

for now, i m just being happy that they have 3 pairs matching Sports Shoes and from 2 different brands! Seriously, what are the odds? :)

Guest beth0826

nislatif said: okay....so....@stekatta @counsel05 here we go :D

Current endorser : B1A4

Current Adidas endorser : 2NE1

Dara with Adidas Gazelle

Shinee with Adidas head to toe in 2009

Shinee's sport shoes endorsement : Reebok (2009)

f(x) Shinee's sport shoes endorsement : none yet

here are other SM artists with sport shoes. recent photos. I m not good with sport shoes' brands but none seem to be similar with Adidas Gazelle and Puma Tx3 in particular. I am glad if i could be proven wrong, and that our Minho and Sulli are being eyed for next endorsers for Puma or Adidas :)

Exo

SNSD

Fx, of course (just in case they are being casted as the whole group)

Good morn MinSullians....sneaking in to check on the thread... @tikah thanks for the Sulli fanart..she is sooo cute!! esp with the cat ear hairband :D @nislatif @jhologs @beth0826... u gals never fail to amaze me eith ur knowledge of the MinSular Puma shoes n like.. Well-done!!! :-bd :-bd :x @jhologs..hehe seems like key IS teasing them.. XP @cmshrty... thanks for the runningman confession blog dear... yup saw some negative comments nt onli abt the RM cast but others as well.. but i onli chose to remember the minsul related ones... ;) okie dokie will b back later peeps.. see u alll ....:)

Guest keciltann

looking all fan cam and read you guys analyst about what happened and situation, hmmmmm look like Minho have a hard competition among the boys who admire sulli. sulli is a lovely person and all people love her and sometime boys find take a chance to be near with sulli or to be care of her. there is no man who wouldn't jealous see the girl he care, cared by another boys even his won friend you know guys that called a love kekekekeke. Minhoooo FIGHTING!!! <:-P [-O<

Archived