• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

bananali said: Timnat2010 said:

I guess that starting from 0:09, Minho's face was strange when he saw Jonghyun patting Sulli's back.  Am I right that Minho tilted his head when he found that JH was patting Sulli's back?  When Sulli touched JH's arm, Minho seemed to be aware of it?

By lookng at the pattern on Sulli's shirt (It's over), it seemed that Minho and Sulli looked at each other a few times.

That's why, JH and Minho seemed to be awkward, as they were supposed to be close (Kyuline)

Guest joanapearl

Timnat2010 said:

I guess that starting from 0:09, Minho's face was strange when he saw Jonghyun patting Sulli's back.  Am I right that Minho tilted his head when he found that JH was patting Sulli's back?  When Sulli touched JH's arm, Minho seemed to be aware of it?

By lookng at the pattern on Sulli's shirt (It's over), it seemed that Minho and Sulli looked at each other a few times.

That's why, JH and Minho seemed to be awkward, as they were supposed to be close (Kyuline)

joanapearl said:about Sulli's It's over t shirt, is that an statement of something?  I was so worried, but when I saw Sulli's latest pics wearing a cap and shoes like Minho, I felt relieved. I really really hope that they can manage to love and protect each other against temptations. ( temptation?? hahaha)

Guest nislatif

okay....so....@stekatta @counsel05 here we go :D

SM artists with Puma Endorsement : Siwon/Hankyung/Shindong (2009).

Current endorser : B1A4

tumblr_mhm6llruE01r4b5yho1_1280.jpg

Current Adidas endorser : 2NE1

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQV8k0huaOnBu0KgmeV_h5

Dara with Adidas Gazelle

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSuxpuq7XRBS0HwYtM-gvz

Shinee with Adidas head to toe in 2009
adidas.jpg

Shinee's sport shoes endorsement : Reebok (2009)
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSnYY8LKAscC2JIfE8_Y5D

f(x) Shinee's sport shoes endorsement : none yet

here are other SM artists with sport shoes. recent photos. I m not good with sport shoes' brands but none seem to be similar with Adidas Gazelle and Puma Tx3 in particular. I am glad if i could be proven wrong, and that our Minho and Sulli are being eyed for next endorsers for Puma or Adidas :)

Exo

exoshoes_zps3ece0dc1.jpg

SNSD

snsd_zpse28cbdb8.jpg

Fx, of course (just in case they are being casted as the whole group)

fxshoes_zps125f2e4c.jpg

for now, i m just being happy that they have 3 pairs matching Sports Shoes and from 2 different brands! Seriously, what are the odds? :)

da-bruna-gif-girl-happy-pretty-little-li

Guest joanapearl

stekatta said: I wouldn't worry too much about the clothes they wear during public appearances/performances since those are usually chosen by the coordi-noonas. The clothes they wear in the airport or just when they're out-and-about are a bit different, though. I'd go by the shoes in this case. ;-)

Guest cmshrty

Ever since the running man ep with Minsul I found this tumblr and just naturally began to stop by and look at it cause if you didn't know, im also a huge RM fan...

I do warn you that some of it you guys might not be so happy with, some of it you might not even care, while others you'll be in complete cloud 9...especially the most recent one! Gahhhh as soon as i saw it i had to link it over! check it out!

http://runningmanconfessions.tumblr.com/

cmshrty said: Ever since the running man ep with Minsul I found this tumblr and just naturally began to stop by and look at it cause if you didn't know, im also a huge RM fan...

I do warn you that some of it you guys might not be so happy with, some of it you might not even care, while others you'll be in complete cloud 9...especially the most recent one! Gahhhh as soon as i saw it i had to link it over! check it out!

Guest nislatif

cmshrty said: Ever since the running man ep with Minsul I found this tumblr and just naturally began to stop by and look at it cause if you didn't know, im also a huge RM fan...

Guest nislatif

@counsel05 - saw your video at 3 FB acct. You are FB famous now! :)

Spread the minsul love!!

http://www.facebook.com/Minsul.couple08

http://www.facebook.com/minsulwegotmarried

dear admins of those FB pages, are you one of the many lurkers here? dont be shy, say hi! :) >:D<

Archived