vangsweetie637 said: @sia3: Oooo..a trial. That mirror will do for me but I don't like how it pops out then forms the mirror. Also, may I have this mirror reflection on it instead :P
P.S. I can't find it. Ayes. Hm..@myphim, you remember which one it was. The one that gives me butterflies :))

azzurri said: @shengvang... ahh we can't win on all counts but we already have plenty in common, so it seems. But as I said before, that night of the SBS awards, I was so moved by LMH's speech and his courage to give it, that I seriously hoped that he has a secret girlfriend stashed somewhere to whom he could go to after that, so that she can give him a big hug and plenty of love because of how brave he was. And I wouldn't mind even if she's PMY!  :)) :))
And thank you for posting the photo of KHS and family. Her husband is quite good looking too, and the baby's so cute. She's grown up now, and thinks Uncle LMH is handsome as well. Hehe.
@farstrep, I don't know if it will coincedentally be the scene you had in mind. I was thinking of doing a bromance moment, since I am currently revelling in bromance love of yesteryears. LOL

Alright. I am going to attempt to get out of my gutter land just for the time being :D It is very hard to talk properly now when I spend so many nights and days in gutterland =))
My favorite scene from this drama is not just one but many. However, since I have to choose on one and elaborate on it, I will have to say it is the hand-warming scene. This scene, when I think back to season 1, was the one that made my heart go :x :x :x :x :x. To me, it was the very first time I saw the heart-felt warmth coming from both ES and CY in real form, where they are showing it physically instead of implying it this time. CY, although his emotions shines through his eyes so well, is shy to show his feelings in person to ES. ES, upon knowing the fact that CY is indeed the one that comes to her at no fail, begins to distance herself further from him than usual. This scene would not be the way it is if not for the ending of episode 11.
In episode 11, LC comes to ES and reveals to her, the truth of CY's life and love. Now, she also asks if ES is the person that CY always refers to as 'that person which whom he cherishes". I think this was the first step to ES knowing how important she is to CY from another person's view. Hence, this led to the scene in episode 12. Her knowing that he would risk his life to die without any thought was like him dying with no one to treasure/cherish anymore. That was how he lived before he met her. He had no one to fight for, no one to love for. This calmed ES's heart, and soothe the anger she felt in the previous episodes. 
The assurance of her hand on his, the expression that came from his eyes, reveal a confirmation to him: ES actually really do care about him too. And to see this, he decided to not risk his life anymore in front of her or for anyone else. This was how his life had been about-the killing without a risk. But with ES, he began to see that his killings came at a big risk. She was teaching to him how important it is to live. And when she cried, it must have shocked him. He didn't expect her to cry, for him. It touched him even more. After this scene, we see more closeness from these two. We see the bond close without the awkwardness and the ignorance that she gave to him in episode 11. We see an understanding that came from them both. And most of all, we see their gradual development of affection toward one another. The will to protect each other, to be each other's companion, blossoms. 
*Wow. I did it! I wrote something without uttering gutterly vocabs :)) *

@vangsweetie637 you make me want to cry.

Sad-smiley-face.gif

I am so glad Choi Young has Eun Soo, because his life is so dreadful and I am glad he found it in her, the strength to live on. This is why I love them so much; it's those moments that make Faith so satisfying. I am starting this drama over again, and loving it still, and perhaps even more than before.

tumblr_mhf7ixULGb1rw2twwo1_500.gif

Good Night, I look forward to sharing the morning with you guys. I will be a dead zombie if I don't get some sleep right now,
5am is a little too early for my brain to function properly. Lol.

Gukja said:@myphimHow did it fit? :))Perfectly? :D
Edit: @sia3OMG...Tyler saw hoodie Daejang in the rain and said he likes that Daejang.I told him aunty Sailan @sia3 made that hoodie for aunty McFinn @myphim and he said tell her to make me one too. :))I'm going to wear that for Dr. Eun Soo. =))

Guest Gukja1430292028

Goodnight @shengvang :-hSweet dreams. :DNow if only Tyler will go to bed this early without throwing tantrum. :))Have fun at movie night. :D
LOL @myphimwoah...YOU do look smoking hot in that hoodie. :x I think your imja Sia @sia3 will give you lots of love tonight when she sees you in that. :))
Edit: oh and you can play a little rough tonight daejang @myphim since Imja Sia @sia3 is better. =))

Guest Gukja1430292028

LOL @vangsweetie637Thank you. :D 
Oh i think @myphim asked me about that too in a post via Edit and I meant to respond, but totally slipped my mind.It's hard when Tyler's climbing all over me and the computer. :))I can't believe I passed 2000 posts. ;))
I don't want to be a princess. [-XI like being soupy's one and only Ladle. :Dimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSXqcmDjBTXSlVBp8Nhp63Plus, we can't all be princesses....someone's gotta clap while you gals go by on your floats. :))
Wait...you're Mulan? I don't see you as Mulan, but this. :))images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTdaakfskUK-yl6qKL7o92

vangsweetie637 said: @sia3: Huh? Why are you saying goodnight to me already??  :-/
@myphim: Oo..lalala..there should be no fear in playing rough tonight with your Imja ;) With that perfectly fit hoodie, it can be a prop for something better later on =))

Guest Gukja1430292028

Goodnight daejang @myphim :-hHave fun with Imja Sia tonight in your hoodie. ;)) :D
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRw_cXjpv46kD8XQXKLeDx
Have fun at movie night tomorrow. :D
Edit: oh wait...group hug. :D  HUGGING BEAST @sia3 come get your hug. :))images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR9WiCTw41Oij_UYY6Rnja

Oops @vangsweetie637
Sorry ~ I thought it was you who is going to bed! :))

@Gukja
Yes, here for group hug!
And you ARE one of the chatterboxes! I have many nicknames in here (thanks to you) so apart from the one and only ladle, you are also the chatterbox. LOL.

@myphim
Daejang, I'll be there with you soon! Just need to attend to some heart-to-heart errand... with DK. ;))

@Maja
I want a bigger version of that LYS gif!!!!! *scream*