[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

omg omg omg icannot wait this drama its been a long long time ive been waiting for song hye kyo and Jo In Sung… iam really excited for this drama

can any one translate the teaser pleas

Thanks @jjsweeter0211 and @shaylaman so much for videos :x
I have uploaded the trailer 9:05 again and Do you think This video also reveals a part of the drama's OST, seems from 7:49?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhyuzU6ByaE&feature=youtu.be

edit: It seems to be deleted again. Alright >:P
But there is a little OST in the video? ;)

Guest julie721

Just notice that this drama filming at the same house as Full House takes 2.. Such a beautiful house..

I won't mind living in that house together with JIS, or KB.. -Yeaaaa.. In your dream!! :)

Jo In Sung - Song Hye Kyo " First met in swimming pool ....Wholebody quivered with emotions"

527340872.jpg

Song Hye Kyo and Jo In Sung. Top stars who are of the same age – 32 years old. The two people, who make an issue with just their name alone, met on one stage. Through their passionate melodramatic acting, they capture viewers.

On January 31st at Blue Square in Seoul Hanam-dong, they appeared at the press conference for the SBS new Wednesday-Thursday drama, That Winter, The Wind Blows (Script by Noh Hee Kyeung · Directed by Kim Kyu Tae). They were bright and cheerful as they expressed how they felt about making their television comeback and working with each other.

On this day, Song Hye Kyo said “When I heard the news of Jo In Sung being cast, I was relieved” and “We debuted around similar timeframe and we are the same age; during that time, I thought of how we were going to meet in a project. However, we never got to meet even once.” She laughed as she said, “It is good that we are meeting in a good project after maturing a little.” Jo In Sung also said, “As an actor, it is an honor to be able to film with such a great actress. I thought, ‘I hope I do well. ’ [Acting] as this character is difficult, but every time I see Song Hye Kyo’s acting, I have a feeling of becoming settled. I am receiving a lot of help.”

They are the same age and as colleagues, showed mutual respect for one another, and they are also meeting viewers for the first time in 5 years. Song Hye Kyo is making her first drama comeback since 2008′s Worlds Within, and for Jo In Sung, he is making his return since the film, Frozen Flower. However, they unanimously said, “There is no burden concerning viewership.”

Song Hye Kyo spoke of the scene that is most memorable stating, “From the beginning, there are a lot of scenes with Jo In Sung and I that have a lot of emotions. [My character] first met Oh Soo (Jo In Sung) in the swimming pool and in that scene, emotions exploded, and the body quivered. That is when Oh Soo (Jo In Sung) and Oh Young’s (Song Hye Kyo) feelings are most memorable. Even though it was our first time shooting a scene together, we filmed comfortably.”

She added, “In other dramas, melodramatic and emotional scenes appear after the 7th episode, but our drama has that kind of scene from the first episode. So, the truth is every scene seems memorable.”

On taking a role as a visually impaired person,Song Hye Kyo stated, “At first, I was really nervous. In addition, since I cannot look at his eyes while acting, I feel a lot of loneliness. I also feel I am alone as I am looking in the air and acting.” Jo In Sung said, “We are focused on emotions between good and evil.”

That Winter, The Wind Blows has its first broadcast on February 13th.

Reporter Lee Jung Yeon annjoy@donga.com Twitter @ mangoostar

Reporter Jeon Hyeong Jin hjjeon@mydaily.co.kr

Source: Sports Donga, My Daily via News Zum
Translated by: Shanda @ Songhyegyo.net

TWTWB OST is produced by Kangta production
Singer: Yesung from superjunior

@ Okuny at SHK thread

Here is OST cut  the last minute of the trailer, i thot it was a nice song :x

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/0Yg2VS2cD_0/
Baidu

Here are character's  decription at Baidu, appreciated if someone can translate.
bd315c6034a85edf3004141448540923dd547579
b151f8198618367af5ca97ea2f738bd4b31ce542
8d5494eef01f3a29950c3df99825bc315d607cc5
d833c895d143ad4bdd27acf783025aafa40f06ff

Guest sunshine4ever

Here is the 9 minutes teaser in YT (for those of us who missed it):

Oh my. Love trailer 3. <3

utkim, thanks so much for the updates. I hope someone will kindly translate the characters soon so we can have our updates for the character's descriptions. ^^

Just read the news interview between Insung and Hyekyo. Looks like the two are so fond of each other. I am so glad to read what they said about each other. Seriously they look too comfortable offscreen. I am so happy to see them so comfortable towards each other. That means they can help each other out when a scene is difficult. I think both IS & HK probably learn from each other a lot shooting scenes together. I am also glad that they didn't mind the rating. So I'm feeling so at ease when this drama is airing since I don't mind the rating anyway. As long as the drama is good I am contented.

I like this picture of Insung & Hyekyo:

2-1.png

I have to say that our drama has one awesome cast. ^^ I can't wait to see KB & JEJ in this drama since I barely even know them, but looking from pictures at the Press Conference, they looked great.

Thanks so much to everyone for your updates!!! You are so awesome.

arjoon said:

omg omg omg icannot wait this drama its been a long long time ive been waiting for song hye kyo and Jo In Sung… iam really excited for this drama

can any one translate the teaser pleas

Guest sunshine4ever

@arjoon looks like your wish came true and mine too..hehehe..khxy translated this and posted at Song Hye Kye's thread. She's so awesome.

@shaylaman is there a possibility if you can please put the text below your video (above) for those interested in watching the video and reading the text at once? Thanks. Since you posted the video already, I won't repost it.

Teaser 3 English translation by khxy @ Soompi
Here is a link to teaser: http://youtu.be/mS3Qm1SlmTw

JIS: people told me that to find the true meaning of life. 
Eun Di: even if i die now,there's nothing else to be done.you have deceived and defraud others,what is your purpose of living?
JIS: at least i am still alive,i want to live.
SHK: I can't even trust anyone around me. The person that i've been searching all along,why do you appear all of a sudden?

SHK: you can take whatever you want,and leave. Eventhough you won't get it so easily.
Anonymous: a pure heart will die from numbness,you can eat it too.or you can give it to your fake sister, Oh Young.
JIS: love,forget about it

Character descriptions for Jo In Sung:
Oh Soo-professional gambler.
He is full of ambitions and dream of becoming rich.He spends his days gambling or goes drinking with women.This is his daily routine,he doesn't know anything except money.He is cold and only gives scars to those women who falls for him.
When describes as cold blooded,he just replies " yes,i am".Eventhough he agrees with this,deep in his heart he knows that he is lacking and feels lonely. " If all of you lead the same life as i am, i think you will feel the same way"
Sometimes, people will ask why he wants to live,he says that " i need to drink,because of alcohol i need women in my life.Because of women,most of my days are lived as such.Some people live to buy cars and houses,some because of family ,some live because of worthless love. But me, i don't live to earn money,family is such a strange thing for me and love,it's something that doesn't bother me.
But, what makes him live in the face of death?what makes him determine to live on? is it for revenge?or death is not what he actually wants?or he just miss the joy and excitement of gambling?
No, i was abandoned just like that.Hurting others and getting hurt in return.I don't know when will i want to be happy,there's no answer.
Meeting Oh young for the first time,he knew that she's just like him.Lonely,tired and abandoned.
Bad person,really bad.His cold and stubborn heart starts to melt in the wind.
source:baidu

Character descriptions for Kim Bum:
Park Jin Sung

Careless and impolite.He just knows how to argue,he does everything and believes in Oh Soo. He acts as though he's the best and always land in hot soups.
Eventhough regarded as Oh Soo's right hand man, he is incompetent and impatience.For Oh Soo,he is just like a brother that always cause worry.But for him,Oh Soo is like a hero.Thus as a small farm owner, standing beside such a great man, he wish to have a bright future.No matter what,he wants to stick with Oh Soo.He knows Oh Soo values their relationships and will not abandon him.
Because of Soo Ra's deceit, Oh Soo lost all his wealth.Jin Sung stays by his side despite all of this.He supports Oh Soo to act as Oh Young's brother.Everyone lives for money,isn't it?

Character descriptions for Eun Ji:
Moon Hee Sun
She speaks banmal to everyone and only knows how to spend money away.She lives under the love and protection of her parents and angel like sister (Oh Soo's first love).This happiness will soon ends when her sister died in an accident,all because of Oh Soo.
How good is Oh Soo? I will experience and see it with my own eyes,she says.She wanted to revenge for her sister,but now it's not the case anymore.
When Oh Soo hides Oh Young away,Hee Sun experience many sleepless nights.
She wants to hate Oh Young,but finds her beautiful and sister-like.

This must be my year of melodramas,

Recently finished watching I Miss You, now I really want to watch this!!!!!

I can already tell, Jo In Sung and Song Hye Kyo will have undeniably GREAT chemistry that it makes my heart flutter

:x :\"> :x

Guest atimemachine

@utkim Thanks for the info. You know, with Eunji signing on to this drama I don't know why they didn't utilize her for the OST - she has a gorgeous vocal tone and power that fits so much better with ballads/dramatic slow music than dance-pop. 

Teaser # 3 English SUB http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjV57GhgIFM
Edit: @khxy, thank you for posting the translation to the characters and teasers,  really happy to see your posts :D

@sunshine4ever, I don’t know if the posters of the characters description without texts is already posted in the thread or not or do you need it. For the rest of the characters description without texts on it you can find it at couchkimchi.wordpress.com

9A1VIyw.jpg

6LBRCTc.jpg

DUjzc1z.jpg

MYorDwe.jpg

source:couchkimchi.wordpress.com

atimemachine said: @utkim Thanks for the info. You know, with Eunji signing on to this drama I don't know why they didn't utilize her for the OST - she has a gorgeous vocal tone and power that fits so much better with ballads/dramatic slow music than dance-pop.