Hello @vangsweetie637 @WutHmone @farstrep @myphim @mattie2012 @shengvang @Maja @silverload @azzurri! This is me turning up for roll call! =)) Fashionably late, but still. ;))

Since I'm late, I won't charge 500 nyang like @sia3 for @vangsweetie637's question - it's Chinese for "hello" (你好 ni hao). :))

Guest farstrep

@Hanjae: Hello!! :-h

We'll be watching "Ghost Sweepers" this Saturday (2 Feb 2013) at GMT 13:00. Prepare all your popcorn, drinks and snacks beforehand. Are we going to have an intermission of 15 minutes after 1 hour into the movie? PM me for the link to the movie.

Respective time zones for GMT 13:00:

India: 18:30
Thailand: 20:00
Malaysia & Philippines: 21:00
Korea: 22:00
France & Slovenia: 14:00
Hawaii: 03:00
Pacific time (US & Canada): 05:00
Central time (US & Canada): 07:00
Eastern time (US & Canada): 08:00
Australia: Sunday morning 00:00

If I miss out on any time zones or make a mistake in my calculations, please correct me. Thank you.

I guess I'm late, but oh well. Here's my favorite scene, beside the proposal and all the other scenes. Lol.

http://i556.photobucket.com/albums/ss5/_shengv/image_zps75db2eb2.jpg

http://i556.photobucket.com/albums/ss5/_shengv/image_zpsc65bacf5.jpg

http://i556.photobucket.com/albums/ss5/_shengv/image_zps43adacde.jpg

http://i556.photobucket.com/albums/ss5/_shengv/image_zpsdf69319b.jpg

After having gone searching for Prince Deokheung, Choi Young and Eun Soo comes across a place they had once crossed in one of the earlier episode. Eun Soo then stops to reminisce. Choi Young, taking note of it, decides to ask her what she likes about her stay there. She beats around the bush, and starts talking about how she likes the clothes, the food, the weather, etc. However, in her mind, she looks upon Choi Young and describes the color of his clothes (which she actually says out loud but gradually falls silent), his height, his hands, his voice... Perhaps it disappointed Choi Young a little, for, judging on his facial expressions, I'm sure he had wanted her answer to be him. He asks her once again, and again, and she hesitates to say that it was him, whom she actually liked. She turns the question on him asking, "What about you? What do you like?" Choi Young looks at Eun Soo, and gently places his hand on her shoulder. Without a word, he turns away and leaves.

The words spoken in their mind that could not be said to one another, the look of sadness that Eun Soo wore at the thought of Choi Young (perhaps remembering that in just a matter of time, she will no longer be able to see him), the look of eagerness on his face, and the placing of his hand on her shoulder says more than enough. Had she known better, his answer was her; Had he known better, her answer was him.

Hello there @Hanjae. Yes. You are late..but don't worry. I gave you point for attendance in my book ;) Plus, you gave me free translation :)) I knew it was something nice, not naughty. Btw, I have yet to BP but earlier @mattie2012 said her brain was fried. Does this mean the philosophers struck again with their amazing insights?? :))
10.gif
=)) I'm a cougar =))

@kappy @sia3

See-through shirt
jboLqCrVDzqd9p.png

Cleavage (I know it's not the right word, but I want to call it like that, it's funny :)) )Look, even the guys behind don't wear plunging neckline like him!
20110420-Lee-Min-Ho-on-City-Hunter1-300xCredit : Blossom (from kdramachoa.com=
And I just fell on an interview of PMY and this is what caught my attention :)) :"Lee Min-ho and I are very playful so we had fun while shooting the drama. We would criticize each other for example. He wore a lot of tight clothes so I teased him 'why are you walking around in underwear?' and we got close like that".http://www.hancinema.net/park-min-yeong-lee-min-ho-is-mature-and-a-deep-thinker-32079.html

Edit :Sorry for the notifs. Spoiler tags won't work :(

@Yuuni: I noticed that shirt a long time ago =)) I believe I said..it was..stimulation skin =)) btw, the note from that boy's underpants..it meant something nice :))
@myphim @WutHmone: Alright! I'm going to deal with this @Muho right now ;)
Oh, I know. I know. Maybe no one voted for my puppies but I did! :D 
Puppies! I'm here for you two! :))

Guest WutHmone

@vangsweetie637 : uh..oh..I was so busy swooning back then I didn't notice what exactly you were ordering :D
Dear customer,I apologize for your inconvenience due to my mistake.Woodalchi Secret(not Victoria Secret,dear) is just a fashion show.
I don't do Human Trafficking. We say NO to Human Trafficking! :)) :))

Guest farstrep

See you, @Yuuni! :-h

stock-photo-come-back-soon-wood-sign-wit

@vangsweetie637: 00:00 means midnight for the koalas.

@shengvang: Wow with all your thoughts!! :-bd You're on a roll these few days. Trying to distract yourself from your midterms or seriously too addicted to Faith to pull your thoughts out of it? :P

By the way, is that you in the avatar?

Ok @yunni
You made the wrong choice posting that up in here. Lol.
Here I go again... Lol. I love LMH and PMY and am sadden they aren't together anymore :(( :(( :((
I mean, they always looked so happy and playful together.
I am going to save that article and send it to my sister. Lol.
LMH seriously, seriously looked so happy with her. I really want happy LMH back.
He often looks sad now, excluding the China Fashion Awards. hehehe. ;))

Lol @farstrep
That is: seriously addicted to Faith Lol. I mean, who else here has lost weight staying up late on this thread? LMAO. I am currently done with midterms for this week. The next one won't be until the Saturday after this week. I am freeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! =D>

@WutHmone: What?  :-O  :(( What kind of merchandising company is this? I demand proper compensation for breaking a customer's heart due to false and improper information on merchandise sales th_CryingSmiley.gif

P.S. 
I am not conducting Human Trafficking at all :)) I am conducting something else ;):))

WutHmone said: @vangsweetie637 : uh..oh..I was so busy swooning back then I didn't notice what exactly you were ordering :D
Dear customer,I apologize for your inconvenience due to my mistake.Woodalchi Secret(not Victoria Secret,dear) is just a fashion show.
I don't do Human Trafficking. We say NO to Human Trafficking! :)) :))