Won Bin 원빈

~*kYo*~

thanks willenette and ebulli3nt for the articles!! my god,i agree with his agency... he should not be bothered and they should just leave him alone.. why are they doing this..!!  X( 

here's an other article from netizen buzz..totally agree with netizens comments!!

201301101711281127_1_zps4959790f.jpg

Article: Now even rumors of marriage? Do people think Won Bin is a punching bag

Source: OSEN via Nate

Rumors spread that Won Bin would be getting married this month with a model he's been dating for three years. His agency denied the rumors and said he has no plans of marriage in the immediate future.

1. [+190, -6] Seriously leave Won Bin alone. My life's wish is to see him in real life one day...

2. [+168, -9] Leave Won Bin alone...ㅠ.ㅠ

3. [+143, -12] I'm a guy but seriously, don't touch Won Bin

source: netizen buzz 

ria19 said:

thanks willenette and ebulli3nt for the articles!! my god,i agree with his agency... he should not be bothered and they should just leave him alone.. why are they doing this..!!  X( 

here's an other article from netizen buzz..totally agree with netizens comments!!

Article: Now even rumors of marriage? Do people think Won Bin is a punching bag

Source: OSEN via Nate

Rumors spread that Won Bin would be getting married this month with a model he's been dating for three years. His agency denied the rumors and said he has no plans of marriage in the immediate future.

1. [+190, -6] Seriously leave Won Bin alone. My life's wish is to see him in real life one day...

2. [+168, -9] Leave Won Bin alone...ㅠ.ㅠ

3. [+143, -12] I'm a guy but seriously, don't touch Won Bin

source: netizen buzz 

***Some people had a drastic change, they looked different but HB & WB's face have remained the same - still delicious, but more handsome now. There are some of them that I can't recognized at all.....maybe some had surgeries - hehehe. It seems like these 2 didn't age at all. Se7en... still a cute guy. :)]

Graduation photos during the years 

(skipped unrelated photos...)

30.jpg

source : netizenbuzz

class="blog_h2 entry-title"Singer and actor Lee Seung Gi is the hottest icon in advertising

In December, the Korean Commercial Strategy Institute released the outcome of a poll asking who is the best commercial model. Singer and actor Lee Seung Gi ranked at the top for three months in a row from October to December of last year.

The heartthrob beat actress Kim Tae Hee, who came in second, and actor Kim Soo Hyun, who came in third. Last month’s runner-up, Psy, slipped to number five. A Werewolf Boy star Song Joong Ki came in at number four followed by actor Won Bin, figure skater Yuna Kim, and rhythmic gymnast Son Yeon Jae, who came sixth, seventh, and eighth, respectively.

Suzy of miss A and Thieves star Jeon Ji Hyun saw their names going up in the rankings compared to the last month’s survey, moving up to eighth and tenth, respectively.

Hey ya! WB fans. :) Lots of Binnie stuff recently because of Tongyang Life Insurance. :D There are many videos but I will link them here tomorrow. Meanwhile, you can actually watch them at http://www.wonbin-thailand.com/wonbin-english/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=1841 too :) Some screencaps: 7BB95E08-A129-4454-A2E1-3692CC2D0B40-946-000000B028975BE2.jpg5B3843D4-1E76-4B10-919B-55BD8D1CBFA3-946-000000B02BE412AF.jpg87EF00B9-A00F-41BF-9419-D1E86B9997A5-946-000000B029E67F41.jpgF77ACD2A-A788-4CEA-8B21-0A61FD85662B-946-000000B02C64CF5E.jpgE3E613C7-A357-44EE-849B-FC5C38278937-946-000000B02940BCB3.jpg Another random screencap of his super handsome face (probably from TMFN interview) 61FD8E1C-A6B2-4D0A-8F0E-BB694B6C1BC4-946-000000B025E82C88.jpg CR: dcinside gallery.

The only thing Won Bin doesn't have

20130124-8.jpg

It's recently been found out that actor Won Bin is not a perfect person.

A picture was recently uploaded on an online community board under the title of "The only thing Won Bin doesn't have."

Along with the picture, the person who uploaded it wrote an anecdote about Won Bin and his fan.

According her, a fan of Won Bin once wrote, "I love you, Won Bin :heart::heart: ," on the official fan cafe of Won Bin. At this, Won Bin responded, "I love you, too. How do I type the heart shapes?" as he couldn't find a heart emoticon.

People who read the comment responded: "Won Bin is so cute." "I guess Won Bin doesn't really spend time on the Internet." "She's so lucky to receive a reply from Won Bin."

jeeji said:

The only thing Won Bin doesn't have

It's recently been found out that actor Won Bin is not a perfect person.

A picture was recently uploaded on an online community board under the title of "The only thing Won Bin doesn't have."

Along with the picture, the person who uploaded it wrote an anecdote about Won Bin and his fan.

According her, a fan of Won Bin once wrote, "I love you, Won Bin :heart::heart: ," on the official fan cafe of Won Bin. At this, Won Bin responded, "I love you, too. How do I type the heart shapes?" as he couldn't find a heart emoticon.

People who read the comment responded: "Won Bin is so cute." "I guess Won Bin doesn't really spend time on the Internet." "She's so lucky to receive a reply from Won Bin."

Won Bin's new photo becoming a hot issue

20130125163146_510234e23df27_1_zpsea1457

[25 Jan 2013]

A new photo of Won Bin is becoming a hot issue.

Recently, a photo titled 'Won Bin having a walk outside' was uploaded on an online community board. The photo shows Won Bin, wearing a long black padding jumper, walking to somewhere. Especially, even though it was not edited at all, Won Bin still looks amazingly handsome, and many fans are showing explosive reactions. Netizens who viewed the photo made comments, such as "No one can beat him", "He is so handsome", and "He is beyond anyone."

cr: yahoo entertainment sg

-----

BTS pictures of Tongyang Life Insurance "Guardian Angel"

ty201301cf_wonbin_bts_02_zpsdf804834.jpg

ty201301cf_wonbin_bts_04_zpsd8efcb15.jpg

d2c139f6481824dd1d4a28b74d72c90c_tJeufXE7JUb_zps19103f77.jpg

d2c139f6481824dd1d4a28b74d72c90c_oprAdLbcZRpvpMh2yB_zps5106e7d9.jpg

Stunning photo of WB

ty201301movie_wonbin_bts_18_zpse9bf892d.jpg

cr: 221.141.3.7 nemopan

Another super cute photo from 'Chris Christy' photoshoot. They have the couple look, don't they? ;) Hehe.

2193-16906_zps25c895a0.jpg

(Random)
I usually am neutral to funny comments saying Won Bin is a CG etc.. but I think I'm really starting to believe it now, after seeing this video..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqAIsAKGW0A
He's definitely made from wax. Definitely. LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gl4-77GKviY
.. 8->

alovenote said: Another super cute photo from 'Chris Christy' photoshoot. They have the couple look, don't they? ;) Hehe.

(Random)
I usually am neutral to funny comments saying Won Bin is a CG etc.. but I think I'm really starting to believe it now, after seeing this video..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqAIsAKGW0A
He's definitely made from wax. Definitely. LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gl4-77GKviY
.. 8->

Won Bin pushes a girl up against a wall :-O

wb_bio_zps0c319130.jpg

A video of Won Bin pushing a girl up against a wall is drawing a lot of attention.

An online community posted a video of Won Bin pushing a girl up against a wall as if he is about to kiss her.

In the video, Won Bin is looking at the girl and getting close to her. His attractive eyes and lips drew a lot of attention from many female fans.

The video, in which Won Bin appears as a romantic man, was shot to promote Biotherm Homme as a new commercial for Valentine’s Day.

The brand shot four videos under the theme ‘Four Boyfriend Styles’ and the video was one of them.

The brand opened their official Facebook account (www.facebook.com/biothermkorea) on February 1 to randomly choose people who shared the video through their social networks and give them presents.

wb_bio1_zps886f4b6f.jpg

***Wahhh.............I thought all along he's going to kiss the girl....................But, where's the kiss, huh? So, it's really a "kiss-tease". If there's really a kiss there for sure it would make the fans heart flutter. Ahhh.........WB is just playing with viewers.  :)]

Guest rintintintin

Call me crazy but he's the Korean actor that I love that most! Maybe I'm new on his thread so I will post on why I like WB. :) I was 13 years old back then when I watch Autumn in my Heart and I attract on this guy so much. :) Maybe I love him from the start hahaha!
Right now, I want to see WB in a drama this year.... But it's impossible on that since we don't have news on that guy hahaha! :P I miss you already WB! :)