Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Guest musings

Hello everybody.. ria (you've been missing ..) the_joker, willenette, chithbinnie, utkim :-h

[ESI ①] ‘조용필·서태지·현빈…’ 2013년, 그들이 온다

"Cho Yong Pil, Seo Tai Ji, Hyun Bin..." 2013 Theirs

[일간스포츠]입력 2013.01.21 07:00수정 2013.01.21 07:00

조용필·서태지·현빈·강동원…. 이름만 들어도 피가 끓는 스타들이 계사년 컴백을 앞두고 있다. 작은 행보 하나조차 '빅 이슈'가 되는 대한민국 톱스타들의 복귀 소식에 그 어느 해보다 뜨거운 한 해가 될 전망이다. 가요계에서는 조용필·서태지 등 가왕(歌王)들의 행보가 눈에 띈다. 각각 데뷔 45주년과 21주년을 맞은 신구 전설의 한 마디 한 마디가 팬들의 기대감을 부풀리고 있다. 지난해 연이어 제대 소식을 알린 현빈·강동원·조인성 등 30대 대표 미남스타들도 각자 신중히 고른 영화와 드라마를 통해 팬들에게 복귀 신고를 올린다. 할머니부터 손녀까지 온 가족의 팬심을 자극할 톱스타들의 컴백 소식을 소비자리서치패널 틸리언(tillionpanel.com)을 통해 알아봤다. 총 13461명이 투표에 참여했다.

Cho Yong Pil, Seo Tai Ji, Hyun Bin, Kang Dong Won … their comeback so anticipated that just mere mention of these stars will incite burning excitement. Everything about them become big issue in ROK, it will a great year ahead because of them. Last year, the handsome over 30s stars, Hyun Bin and KDW return to the fans one after another and are carefully choosing their comeback work. Consumer survey body (tillionpanel.com) conducted a survey from whole family ranging from fans that are grandmothers to granddaughters, for the most anticipated top celebrity. A total of 15,398 people took part in the survey

1위 현빈 5122명(38.1%)

No.1 Hyun Bin 5122 votes (38.1%)

htm_20130117165535237.jpg

마지막 작품 : SBS '시크릿가든'(11)

'어메이징한 남자'가 돌아온다. 해병대 제대 전부터 드라마·영화 출연 제의를 끊임없이 받았던 그는 조만간 복귀작을 결정짓고 올 상반기 컴백할 전망이다. 전작에서 뜨거운 인기를 얻어 복귀작 선택에 신중을 기하고 있는 것으로 알려졌다. 그동안 '차도남' 이미지가 강했던 현빈은 이번에 '해병대 출신 배우'라는 수식어 덕분에 강인함과 남성미까지 갖추게 됐다. 이에 따라 복귀작에서는 전작에 비해 훨씬 다채로운 매력을 발산할 것으로 보인다. 해병대 전역식 때 연기에 대한 열망을 드러낸 현빈. 당시 "그동안 연기가 너무 하고싶다"며 눈물을 흘린 현빈이 향후 보여줄 연기에 팬들은 벌써부터 높은 기대감을 보이고 있다.

Last work : SBS’s Secret Garden (2011)
The amazing man have returned.  His drama and movie before his military enlistment was applauded, currently considering offers but comeback expected by first half of this year.  Due to extreme popularity of his last work, will consider carefully next work.  His  cool city man image receive further booster by being known as the actor returned after marine corps service.  He will show much added charm in his comeback work.  During his discharge he had expressed his intense desire to act. 

2위 강동원 1857명(13.8%) #2 Kang Dong Won
3위 조인성 1699명(12.6%) #3 Jo In Sung
4위 김남길 1295명(9.6%)  #4 Kim Nam Gil
     .....unrelated parts skipped.....

class="content-title" Your Favorite Noona/Dongseng K-Drama Couples by soomp January 24, 2013

Our latest gallery is in celebration of the “noona/dongseng” (older woman/younger man) coupling of aegyo-boy Joo Won and sassy lady Choi Kang Hee in the new drama Level 7 Civil Servant, which premiered today.

Noona/dongseng relationships are nothing new in K-Dramas, and are much appreciated by older women like myself! Some of these drama-couples have a big age gap in real life while playing peers, while others emphasize the age difference in the storyline.

samsoon-800x450.jpg

credit : soompi news

hiii to musings,kim,willenette,chithbinnie,jamy,elizabeth,The_Joker :-h 

I see iv missed lots of action in this thread,and Huge thanks to all you dearies for the wonderful updates and posts on our Hyun bin..ah he looks soo smart in the new hairstyle and in the cf...only after watchin his new video,i realized how much i missed this man!! ah 2 long years...great to see him onscreen again....and im with u all,even i wish his comeback project is a movie..an action movie,my dream is to see Hyun bin in rough and tough macho role... 8-> 

(official) Welcome back Hyun bin :x

2013012409540442978_1_zps45040d4d.jpg

korea.com

ria19 said:

hiii to musings,kim,willenette,chithbinnie,jamy,elizabeth,The_Joker :-h 

I see iv missed lots of action in this thread,and Huge thanks to all you dearies for the wonderful updates and posts on our Hyun bin..ah he looks soo smart in the new hairstyle and in the cf...only after watchin his new video,i realized how much i missed this man!! ah 2 long years...great to see him onscreen again....and im with u all,even i wish his comeback project is a movie..an action movie,my dream is to see Hyun bin in rough and tough macho role... 8-> 

(official) Welcome back Hyun bin :x

korea.com

Guest musings

:-h my friends and everybody..

One more BTS video of Come Rain Come Shine, he's quite friendly with ISJ.

credit: aisiteruaisetenai

Guest musings

Interview by The Space

credit: 金 泰妍

http://youtu.be/LFlPl00TFTE 

Q: Your fans would like to know your current situation, after your military discharge. How are things with you?

HB: I am in the midst of filming a commercial so as to meet with you all faster, at the same time I am selecting for suitable scripts.  Am making preparations for more direct interactions with all.  Hope to meet you all with good work soon.

Q: Okay, thank you.  Very eager to know what is your first post-military plan?  Will it be a movie or a drama?

HB:  Now hard to say movie or drama, need to first find a good script, a somewhat difficult process.  Am making careful selection, please wait for it.

Q: Everybody concern regarding your hair, how long is it now?

HB: See it?... this length  **laughs**

Q: Lastly, your message for The Space family.

HB: All this time I have received a lot of love from you all and made you wait for me a long time too so I hopefully shall have good work to meet you all very soon.  I love you all.  Thank you.

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: initial; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: white; font-weight: bold; line-height: normal; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; border-bottom-style: none; border-bottom-color: initial; letter-spacing: -1px; "Hyun Bin is spotted in a recording room

January 29, 2013 2:00 pm eternalc2h

2013012909513697228_1.jpgActor Hyun Bin was recently spotted in a recording room.

On January 29, Samsung Electronics released some pictures of Hyun Bin narrating the TV commercial for the Samsung Smart TV in a recording room.

In the pictures, Hyun Bin is wearing a headset in a recording room. He seems to be concentrating on the work, checking the part he needs to narrate with a pencil and putting some air in his cheeks.

Since January 19, he has appeared on TV through the TV commercial for the Samsung Smart TV.

He’s currently reviewing some scripts to make a decision for his next project.

Guest jjsweeter0211

Hyun Bin Narrates for His Upcoming CF

2013-01-30 11:15  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Grace Danbi Hong

Already re-cast as Samsung Smart TV’s model,Hyun Bin was caught in the recording studio to prepare the narrations for his upcoming CF.

79827939.jpg

On January 29, Samsung Electronics released some photos of Hyun Bin hard at work, recording the narrations for the Smart TV CFs that will mark Hyun Bin’s official return to the entertainment business. 

21611876.jpg

The photos revealed Hyun Bin concentrating on his, as well as his short hairstyle, having only returned from the Marines in December. 

Photo Credit: Samsung Electronics

Guest chithbinnie

Hi  lyra,musings,kim,willenette,ria,jamy,elizabeth,The_Joker and all friends here  :-h

Hyun Bin 현빈 Lotte Duty Free Shop Calendar Wallpaper February 2013
jb5lpz_zpsb02d9910.jpg
7cjf_zps8e7975e9.jpg
credit : lottedfs

Guest musings

Hello willenette, chithbinnie, elizabeth, ria, the_joker, utkim, lyra, everybody..

February..are you all in anticipation for the coffee ad..like me, perhaps a really cheesy kissy cf coming up for us on Valentine's day..*hope* ha ha 

credit : dc HB / ohsoodress

232501_zps197e57b6.png?t=1359819144

232316_zps08ba0d00.png?t=1359819230

Guest chithbinnie

Hi lyra, musings,kim,willenette,ria,jamy,elizabeth,The_Joker and all friends here :-h

musings, I'm very anticipated this month and also curious who's the women in CF coming up. maybe the new coffee ads has romantic scene like the ads before.... :D

Guest chithbinnie

Hi  lyra, musings,kim,willenette,ria,jamy,elizabeth,The_Joker and all friends here :-h

Finally we can see Hyun Bin without hat and looks awesome :x

12_zpscff1275c.jpg  
280x150_zps907a3a9e.jpeg
000_zps19abd376.jpg
credit : DCHBG

Guest musings

안녕하세요 친구

@chithbinnie,  I am also dying to know when the cf will be out, if it will be romantic script, whose the "leading lady"  :)

@anne, definitely a cutie... lol

Some more photos from the Samsung cf

credit : dc

123456f_zpsc2c53070.jpg?t=1359939678

123456g_zps7a5d7eb5.jpg?t=1359939673

123456h_zps010fbf76.jpg?t=1359939657