@sia3: whoa! that is a beautiful gift for @tvelove from @mongray. She will be so happy to see this :x
@tvelove: I hope you are ok and well. Please, get back to us soon >:D<
Gals, I know. I know. I just came. But, let me explain =)) I am going for a little nap..so I will be back later to chat with you all ;)
Talk to all of you later.
@Yuuni @guadi: Hopefully you two will still be on :D

Hahahaha @Yuuni
I noticed that you didn't see. :))
That's why lovelost1 had to ask you again! =)) =))
It was hilarious when I read it with my phone but couldn't respond, I hate typing with a phone.
Seriously, how in the WORLD can you check this thread with your phone 99% of the time?
Huh Huh Huh? I would have smashed the phone on the ground by now!!! X(

@guadi
Come out and play with us!! Hehehe!

@vangsweetie637
How is it that you guys can come in and then go take a nap??? LOL

sia3 said: That's what I was thinking about too! The only scene that CY ever smiled at GM was in this scene in the drama. There must be another scene omitted. Did you guys noticed the part where CY holds her tighter when the wind blows :);))

Awww... ok ok. I should get back on track for the discussion. But what I did not understand is... why did CY's heart smashed to pieces because of GM taking back his promise? I mean, did CY trust or like GM already???

@Yuuni
It sucks that we couldn't tell he actually embraces her tighter in the drama. Sometimes I seriously want to go back in time and tell PD, hey hey, that's not what the script says. Tell them to embrace tighter. Tell LMH to use his tongue... kiss longer ok! Hahahahaha! :)) :))

Is there anything juicy about the penetration scenes in the tidbits??? Do share please!!! You are making me very very curious!!!!
[-O<

@sia3 : Ah so that's why he kept asking me ! =))I didn't care much about the goodies at this moment, I was thinking about Tvelove being sick. LOLBut honestly I prefer hanging out in the thread with my phone, it's easier to write in English.The downside is that you can't use writting options and can't see pictures.

@Yuuni
Nope. Absolutely hate using the phone!!! X(
I get angry with my phone and the mobile network.

@guadi
I need your brain... enlighten me what this paragraph means please :)

the heart that had smashed to pieces upon hearing the royal decree, grabbed hold of the woman. As if grabbing hold of a lifeline. I've done wrong.

Why would grabbing onto ES like grabbing onto a lifeline? So Young is hurt by a broken promise, but why does it shock him so much? I mean, he has served like what, at least 4 kings during his 7 years... why would GM be any different when he promises Young especially at the beginning? @Yuuni, I think this is the main reason why Young is so cold and indifferent to GM in EP8 at the cell. Technically, GM once again disappointed him.

Ok @Yuuni
I shall wait patiently! :)

Where's @myphim???
Must be really busy at work. Pay Rise! Pay Rise! :))

@guadi
You said you are east coast in US? Which city? I suck in US geography so I hope it is a place I know and more well known or else I'll have to go to Mr. G again. I have been visiting Mr.G a lot lately. Sigh.

sia3 said: @tvelove
This is a lovely gif made by @mongray
I'm surprised to see it you have one specially made for you too! ^ ^

Tvelove, daejang says: "Yogi"
Now lean on him :)

P.S. I hope you will get well soon and please let us know you are well.

I think I finally decipher what BOBB means to @lovelost1.
BOBB = Boss of the big boss = tvelove's mum.
:)) :))

@myphim
That's just my guess only, but you can ask tvelove when she gets back. :))

@lovelost1
It's not nice to just tell us 1/2 the news. At least tell us if she is OK now and not in some kind of critical condition :'( :'(

Hello @Maja
iAuBPt89wXePD.gif
borrowing your LMH ^ ^
Did you like my choice of avatar???

Omo, someone asked me about it last night when I was in bed... was it @WutHmone?
No, it's not new pic. It's an old pic from a magazine shoot I think.
Maja will know better. I just thought he looks very good in that pic :)

Guest pandaeve

@lovelost1 hi, hope that @tvelove will get better soon and nothing is serious 0:)

@shengvang ouh..hehhe then you should studying and stop lurking ;))

OH.MY.GOD!!! :o :O
Who would have thought???
It's the battle between Daeman (19) VS Noodle (10) !!!
=)) =)) =)) =))

I'm talking about the voting poll by the way.

Hey @guadi @kappy @vangsweetie637
You guys are sleeping last night, please go vote for your favourite Woodalchi/Suribangs at y-k-w.

Yuuni said: sia3 said: That's what I was thinking about too! The only scene that CY ever smiled at GM was in this scene in the drama. There must be another scene omitted. Did you guys noticed the part where CY holds her tighter when the wind blows :);))

Awww... ok ok. I should get back on track for the discussion. But what I did not understand is... why did CY's heart smashed to pieces because of GM taking back his promise? I mean, did CY trust or like GM already???

Guest farstrep

Having served countless kings, Choi Young should have the eye for discerning a good King from the bad. From the conversation he has with the King in Episode 1, he must have felt the King has the makings of a benevolent King if led on the right path with the right people in tow. Perhaps this is why he cannot understand what the King is thinking when he reneges on his promise later.

Choi Young is blessed with the gift of foresight. He can foresee the danger Eun Soo will be in should she continue to stay in Goryeo, especially with her strange Heavenly behavior and exceptional medical skills. If they're not careful, she might be used as a political pawn against the King and Goryeo. Choi Young has already seen firsthand how easily Eun Soo is kidnapped and bruised. It doesn't help that he is also sensitive to her huge range of feelings and the fact that she truly wants to return home. Besides, he has made a promise to her, which he intends to keep but isn't able to honor now due to the King.

I think Choi Young realizes that he has a soft spot for Eun Soo. And this is accentuated by everything Eun Soo has to endure because of Choi Young's actions ie.kidnapping etc in Episodes 1 and 2 and the amazing strength she portrays in all the precarious situations ie. she doesn't shed a tear at all. That makes Choi Young more protective of her and coupled with his unfulfilled promise and his attraction to her, who is to say this will not pose any problems for him in the future?

Hello, @lovelost1, @myphim, @sia3, @Yuuni, @vangsweetie637, @guadi, @Maja, @LuvMinHo, @hayuinblue, @shengvang, have I missed out anybody?

cmmntlb0001.gif

sia3 said: OH.MY.GOD!!! :o :O
Who would have thought???
It's the battle between Daeman (19) VS Noodle (10) !!!
=)) =)) =)) =))

I'm talking about the voting poll by the way.

Hey @guadi @kappy @vangsweetie637
You guys are sleeping last night, please go vote for your favourite Woodalchi/Suribangs at y-k-w.