Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Minsul Dictionary by @minsulshippers :x :x

hope you like it all..
This video is simple and short, but I hope it makes everyone more familiar with minsul and how we disclose it to with use "special dictionary" then..
enjoy! >:D<
*watch it in HD for best viewing* :-bd

Guest keciltann

Minsul Dictionary by @minsulshippers :x :x

hope you like it all..

This video is simple and short, but I hope it makes everyone more familiar with minsul and how we disclose it to with use "special dictionary" then..

enjoy! >:D<

*watch it in HD for best viewing* :-bd

I've saved it on my reminder and I'll watch it with another video I havent watch. I think I should watch it since I'm a newbie hihi ;)

Annyeonghaseyo people of/at the forum,

Just got back from my holiday. And the first thing i do after some chit chatting with the family is back read all the pages i missed out.

I lurked around through phone mode during holiday but i back read again using my laptop in case i missed out any Minsul vids or event. lol. *Gone case*

"I gotta do this". See you soon. I'm at 1279 currently.

foxiscully said: *@zee & @pupp888 - ZOMG - hilarious :D
@counsel05 - u feel the same way too? actually couple shipping is really not god for the couple. Till now I am not able to watch Jang Geun Suk & Park Shin Hye if they are paired with others. ie I havent watched Heartstrings or Love Rain :(

Guest chellaaa

@heide where did u hear that?? i hope its trrruuuueeee <3 MINSUL :x
btw i checked sm town in wikipedia n here u go...

Tour dates

DateCityCountryVenue
May 20, 2012AnaheimUnited StatesHonda Center[11]
June 9, 2012HsinchuTaiwanHsinchu County Stadium[12]
August 4, 2012TokyoJapanTokyo Dome[13]
August 5, 2012
August 18, 2012SeoulSouth KoreaSeoul Olympic Stadium
September 22, 2012JakartaIndonesiaGelora Bung Karno Stadium
November 23, 2012SingaporeSingaporeThe Float@Marina Bay
November 25, 2012BangkokThailandSCG Stadium[14]
March 2013ShanghaiChina
TBA

is that truee????

chingu, did you know a long time ago, someone was starting to write the Minsul fanfic about WGMand now she is updating her fanfic..yaythis fanfic is awesome!!!http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/287299/5/we-got-married-korean-minho-sulli-minsul-wegotmarried-minli-smentertainment

@peach20kr thank you so much for the High Cut vid...waaaahhhh.... @chocwenz thank you so much for the gif...the moments their eyes met and snap! it is inside the mag..wawawawawa...my fav moment in that vid...oh we're all dying for the BTS neh... :)>-

@jaysay Welcome back dear...happy back reading..me also just finished back read 10 pages...and huu..missed the spazzing moments for the etude cf sulli version.. :)>- sulli looks so adorable and thanks to @bananali sreencaps yess! Minho eyes...oh my! auto focus to sulli? hee....love it :x thanx also to @counsel05 @craziedayzie @liana @zee @nachoschaus for the etude gif and screencaps ya... :)>-

@zee Oh how i love your vid....its much more fun to have a vid vers of minsul dictionary as when me typing those words me gonna remember the sweet picture that you put inside your vid... :)>-

@nislatif dear...how r you feeling today? haha... hope @puppy8888 fish picture will make your laugh...its so funny....hahaha...n nis, get well soon darl... >:D<

@fanieyzahneyza Welcome to the friendliest Minsul thread dear...me also from Malaysia...heee...nice to meet you and feel free to spazz around ya! The more the merrier...heeee >:D<  fuh! this is a ship embedded with F1 car engine...heee :P

you guys are super fast....wait for me!!!! *running crazily* hee...

oh! good evening @puppy8888 (me fan of you siggy...waaaaa) and thx @craziedayzie for the wgm fic updates..so gonna read it..heee :D

@keciltann thx dear, don't forget to watching, key? >:D<

@liana thanks dear... I want to make a lot of video, but I am confused what theme to make.. I don't have any idea for now besides it for now on, just waiting for nexxt minsulractions and make a new one again.. :x and about sulli pict above, she looks unhealthy but I hope she's always healthy.. :')

@tikah thanksssss sweetie.. lol, I think its true.. all about minsul, just too sweeeeeet to be forgetting.. xD

Archived