Jo In Sung | Zo In Sung 조인성 / Drama 2023: Moving 무빙

gm4queen

"Wind Blows In Winter" attracted by Jo In-seong's eyes

photo274553.jpg

Actor Jo In-Seong is going to provoke the women's mind with his cold eyes.

Jo In-Seong takes on the role of Oh Soo in the upcoming drama "Wind Blows in Winter".

Well-known poker gambler Oh Soo loses his will to live after failing brutally with his first love. He has no future or hope but just this moment. He has nothing to fear and lives everyday with a heart like a desert but in a moment of life and death Oh Soo chooses love and gets caught up in a massive whirlpool.

To live, he has to get 7.8 billion won from an heiress named Oh Young (Song Hye-kyo). He acts like her fake brother Soo and enters her house along with a brother-like Jin-seong (Kim Beom). However, wind starts to blow in the heart of Soo who is fooling Young as she shares the same kind of loneliness and pain as him.

According to the drama team, Jo In-Seong doesn't only seem macho and sophisticated but he draws out sadness and sentimental feelings.

"It made us all anxious to see how he will express Oh Soo. However, his performance was beyond expectations. Oh Soo's fancy looks in contrast to his empty heart had been portrayed exactly like it should be by Jo In-Seong".

Source : www.osen.co.kr/articl... ( English )

Translation by : Hancinema

class="content-title"Male Actors: Glasses or No Glasses?

Male Actors: Glasses or No Glasses?
We’ve put together a gallery featuring Korea’s hottest male actors and compared photos of them with and without glasses. Whether they wore it as a fashion statement or they were feeling under the weather, some of these actors look hot in glasses while others…not so much!

(skipped unrelated.....)

glass_joinsung.jpeg

credit : soompi news

class="content-title" Jo In Sung’s Piercing Gaze Causes Hearts To Flutter kimdebbie January 16, 2013

Jo In Sung’s Piercing Gaze Causes Hearts To Flutter

After completing his 2-year military service term, actor Jo In Sung has been busy after diving into the filming of another hotly anticipated drama.

On January 14, Jo In Sung’s agency I-OK Company released eight stills from the set of the new SBS drama “That Winter, The Wind Blows.” The drama is based on the plot of two people who have become disillusioned about love and is a melodrama about their fateful meeting. Through the combined vision of Kim Kyu Tae PD and writer Noh Hee Kyung, they cast Jo In Sung and Song Hye Kyo as the leads for their drama. 

In the stills, Jo In Sung’s strong, intense and gentle gazes set the hearts of female fans all a-flutter as they wait for the drama to air it’s first episode.

“That Winter, The Wind Blows” is schedule to air its first episode February 13. 

130114_JoInSung.jpg

credit : soompi news

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="content-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; visibility: visible; "Are Actors Song Hye Gyo and Jo In Sung A Match Made In Heaven?
janeyin2u January 22, 2013

Are Actors Song Hye Gyo and Jo In Sung A Match Made In Heaven?

Actors Song Hye Gyo and Jo In Sung seem to be a match couple made in heaven as they will soon face the audience through their drama “That Winter, the Wind Blows.” The show will air its first episode on February 13.

Song Hye Gyo said, “I have always hoped to work with Jo In Sung at some point in my life, but I think I met him a bit later than I expected. I’m happy that we met at a time where we are both mature than before, and we’re happily shooting our drama at the moment.”

Jo In Sung added, “Shooting with an actress like Song Hye Gyo is an honor and it’s only possible when the actor is lucky. Many of Song Hye Gyo’s dramas have become successful which is something that energizes us to shoot even more.”

2013010101000039400000753.jpg201301201627361111_11.jpg

http://www.soompi.com/2013/01/22/are-actors-song-hye-gyo-and-jo-in-sung-a-match-made-in-heaven/

‘That Winter’ Song Hye Kyo – Jo In Sung, Ski Resort Date Captured ‘Bundled Up’2013012301001339300111791.jpg

‘That Winter, Ski resort date?’

Actors Song Hye Kyo and Jo In Sung’s appearance at a ski resort has been captured.

On January 22nd, various online communities published an eye witness account, along with a photo of Song Hye Kyo and Jo In Sung.

The photo showed them bundled up for the cold weather, while filming the SBS drama, That Winter, The Wind Blows, at Yongpyeong Resort, located in Gangwondo Pyeongchanggeun. Song Hye Kyo, who wore a thick beige color padded coat along with fur covered boots, tried to avoid the cold weather, but her side profile remained a beautiful sight. Directly next to her wearing a red coat and backpack with a fur hat, Jo In Sung could not conceal his attractive height and gave off a model pose.

Netizens who viewed the photo responded by making such comments, “Only these two people sparkle,” “It’s a shame I went to the ski resort not too long ago,” “Seeing them in person would be breathtaking,” “Even taking a quick picture of them is like a photo shoot,” They look good together,”Perfect couple,” etc.

Meanwhile, the first broadcast of That Winter, The Wind Blows airs February 13th.

Source: Sports Chosun
Translated by: Shanda @ Songhyegyonet

Shk & Jis pictorial & interview for Twtwb

Guest sunshine4ever

This is a repost from That Winter, The Wind Blows's thread. Sorry to make you scroll really long for this one. If you wish to understand the text that is on the screen for the SBS Special Teaser, you can go here. It is too long, so I only post this here. I post it in the main drama thread though.

SBS That Winter, The Wind Blows Special Teaser
English translation by: chrissy96 @ Soompi

(if you take this translation elsewhere, please kindly credit to chrissy96 @ Soompi. Thank you very much)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_k2YA_jabI&feature=player_embedded

Narrator: That winter, a wind blows through his desert-like heart. Because of a very heartbreaking event, you see.

Jo Insung: I, who want to live... met a woman who wants to die. I wonder why?

Narrator: The actor who communicates with his eyes, the actor with the best charisma of this century, the actor who has a handsomely chiseled face: Jo Insung. 

The actress with the jewel-like eyes, the actress you can't help but fall in love with: Song Hyekyo. 

Their first ever date... 

Last November, the script reading for That Winter, The Wind Blows took place. 

Many familiar faces started to pop up here. 

With the best actors and the best production crew, SBS will present a new Wednesday-Thursday drama, That Winter, The Wind Blows. 

In the beginning, the lead actor, Jo Insung and the lead actress, Song Hyekyo introduce themselves. 

The script reading start.

Here is Song Hyekyo, reading her lines sincerely, and writer Noh Heekyung, who reads along professionally. 

Song Hyekyo, who is coming back in five years time through the small screen, seem to have completely immersed herself in her character. 

The actors/actresses frequently have eye contact and become comfortable with each other. 

But suddenly… the child actress acting as Song Hyekyo's character when she was young, grabs the attentions of the adults. 

She shows surprising focus and emotional acting in front of the great seniors. 

Hahaha, you really are something. 

The script reading continues as the lead actors have a dialogue. 

Everyone watches their cooperation attentively. 

The two people who will portray an orphaned gambler and an heiress to a huge company. 

They load their emotions fully into their lines that you become confused if this is the script reading or the actual filming site. 

Thanks to this, the atmosphere is really good. 

Song Hyekyo, who smiles as if she is expecting good results, and writer who is working with her a second time, Noh Heekyung's pleasant expression is satisfying. 

Now, I can't wait for the drama. 

Jo Insung: Ah, you bastard. I think I'm too handsome.

Narrator: Yes, you are quite right. Not just a handsome guy, a too handsome guy, Jo Insung.

But the better quality you have is your excellent focus on your passion.

Jo Insung: I got insulted that I wasn't good at acting a lot. But at that time, my dream to become a star shattered. At that time I thought to myself, "Ah, I shouldn't act if my goal is to become a star." That thought shattered. I started to think that an actor became venerable due to his acting skills. I started to think that the more I improved my acting skills, the more frequently people will look for me. I realized that if an actor cannot act, there was no need for him to act.

Narrator: On the other hand, with the flawless face of beauty, an actress with a deep connection to acting, Song Hyekyo.

Song Hyekyo: I don't know how to do anything else. I started doing this at a young age, so… yes. Yes… I didn't even go to school.

Narrator: Debuting at an age of 16 with a face like a doll, she grabbed the viewers' attention. This project, as an actress…

Song Hyekyo: Could you drop me off at the bus stop?

Narrator: …changed her life.

Song Hyekyo: Now I am an extrovert but back then I almost never talked and I only conversed with really close people. So many people thought that I ignored them.

Song Hyekyo: So, at first, when I started working in this industry, I had that kind of personality [of in introvert], and it was really stressful. This industry revolves around meeting people.

Interviewer: This job requires you to meet many people.

Song Hyekyo: Yes… But then as I got older and as I did many projects and as I met with different kinds of people, I become an extrovert.

Narrator: And with a statue-like face, he permits a glare like a wild beast, Jo Insung became an actor he is today because of his acting skills.

Narrator: With his innocent charm only, he was put in the top category.

Jo Insung: …Not only me, thanks to my costars and seniors, I am here today. There is zero percent that I am the reason that the drama becomes popular.

Jo Insung: I am still quite incapable, but I searched for the way to do better. I wondered, "What kind of problems do I have?" I have been attending acting classes ever since my debut. I really try my best.

Narrator: But he was not satisfied there…

Jo Insung: Why are you holding unto your pride? It's unlike you. You don't have any pride.

Narrator: In 2004, in the drama "What Happened in Bali", he successfully transformed himself once again. He was reincarnated again as an actor. With unique charisma and moving emotional acting, he received much popularity and rose to fame.

Jo Insung: With each project, there were failed movies, those failures became the most strength to me, I think.

Narrator: In any situation, he never loses his modesty and sincerity. He acted with Ko Hyunjung, drama "Spring Day", in it he showed superb acting.

Ko Hyunjung: It's strange, isn't it?

Jo Insung: Yes.

Ko Hyunjung: It's strange?

Jo Insung: Yes. Ah, ah no. You're pretty.

Narrator: From the movie "A Dirty Carnival", where he showed impressive charm… To the movie "A Frozen Flower", where he left a deep impression with his charisma… he has shown how a true actor grows without a rest.

Narrator: With that said, she who makes all men aflutter with the image of purity, Song Hyekyo… In the 2003 drama "All In", she left her mark in the industry.

Song Hyekyo: I did wrong. When I said I was going to forget you, I said it because it was so tiring to love you.

Song Hyekyo: Who told you to touch other people's food? Who told you to get this ready?

Narrator: But she was not satisfied with her booming popularity. An actress who is not afraid to digest different characters in each of her projects, who expresses sincerity every time, and who invites challenges, Song Hyekyo.

Song Hyekyo: I am not sure… what an actress is. It is at times very tiring and difficult. And as I continue on, I wonder if I am doing well and I keep on questioning myself. But I think this is something I need to solve as homework. As an actress.

Narrator: In the 2011 movie "A Reason to Live", she surprisingly showed emotional acting and this became her turning point. No longer a star with a pretty face, she became a true actress. That year in her honest acceptance speech for the Women in Film Korea Awards: Best Actress award, she confessed that her sincerity, covered in tears and sweat, was finally recognized.

Narrator: And in 2011, Jo Insung returned more manly and relaxed.

Jo Insung: At this moment, I feel as though I did a good thing going to military service. And I'm happy that you are welcoming me back with open arms like this, after my life at military service. Thank you so much for taking pictures of me and thank you so much to the fans that came from overseas to greet me.

Song Hyekyo: I really want to do a drama. I haven't met a drama that cooperated with me yet.

Song Hyekyo: I still haven't done many different characters so I want to play a character that I haven't done before. A distinct character…?

Narrator: These two greedy actors chose the project, That Winter, the Wind Blows. In the project Song Hyekyo plays a blind heiress.

Hotel employee: You really are the younger sister of Oh Soo who lives here, yes?

Song Hyekyo: Do you want to meet oppa? 

Narrator: And Jo Insung plays a gambler with a difficult life, who will show a passionate relationship with her.

Jo Insung: What are you?

Song Hyekyo: I'm Young. I received the letters. The ones you sent to me.

Kim Bum: If you are the grandson of the CEO of PI Group, I am Steve Jobs' secret love child.

*Person*: Oh Young. She's my sister.

Jo Insung: Your brother and I have the same first and last name. You know right?

Song Hyekyo: Excuse me, could you please read these letters?

Jo Insung: You… can't see?

Song Hyekyo: No.

Jo Insung: Everyday I think of you. I wonder how tall you've become. If your personality is pleasant. Without Mom, without me, aren't you lonely?

Jo Insung: I won't hurt you. Just wait a second. Your brother will come soon. In the last line of the letter, he said he loved you. See you.

*Person*: Hyung! Hyung! What's happened?

Narrator: A coincidence, but also a fateful meeting between these two was suspicious from the beginning.

*Person on the phone*: Young! Your father is in an unstable condition.

Song Hyekyo: Ajusshi…

Narrator: A woman who cannot see and her brother who dies in front of her. And he whose nickname is the same as him. What has happened to the two people who are across the road from each other?

Song Hyekyo: Taxi! x3

Narrator: This is the filming site that was filled with breathtaking nervous energy. We met Song Hyekyo who was having a discussion with the director and Jo Insung who had a big smile on his face while he waited for his filming time.

Narrator: Even in the cold of the middle of winter, they were trying to shoot the scene perfectly. Jo Insung took off his thick coat, with a serious expression he does his rehearsal.

Narrator: He shows great focus, even in this dangerous situation, without a mistake.

Narrator: Thanks to this, the scene was done perfectly.

Narrator: Song Hyekyo watches all this with a smug expression.

Narrator: Encouraged by his partner's strong support, Jo Insung seems to have gained confidence. But in a climate like this, looking good doesn't matter. Jo Insung, you've been caught. Even as a man, he is quite handsome.

Narrator: It is the female lead's turn. The scene is when she blindly calls out for a taxi.

Narrator: As a greedy actress, she is not satisfied with her first try.

Narrator: This is quite the predicament… there is no way I can help and my heart aches.

Seo Hyorim: Illegal poker, scamming… you can't get out of this.

Narrator: Living a meaningless life, Cheondamdong gambler, Oh Soo.

Jo Insung: What are you going to do?

*Person*: Either you go alone or if I can, we go together. I'll give you 100 days. 100 days from now.

Narrator: The sole heir to a powerful company, living a lonely life, Oh Young.

Song Hyekyo: …I'll be pitiful if I go. Being acknowledged among people? People accuse me behind my back! People are stepping on me from behind! People are celebrating my fear behind my back!

Song Hyekyo: I know that I am only called CEO. I am quite valuable for this project.

Jung Eunji: It doesn't matter if he dies right now. What's the reason for living to the extent of scamming people?

Jo Insung: I am alive so I want to live.

Kim Bum: You might die soon, what's wrong with being a fake brother for a rich family?

Jung Eunji(?): Do you have false hope in life?

Narrator: Going closer to the woman who wants to die, the man who wants to live.

Kim Bum: Is this a house? Or what? Hyung, you're getting 7 billion, 8 hundred million won. The money my dad needs, 1 billion won. I think there'll be enough here.

Jo Insung: Oh Young, let's have a talk. Young!

Narrator: And…

Jo Insung: I really missed you. Even if you're angry, let's just talk. I came all the way here to see the sister I love-

Song Hyekyo: I don't need the love you offer.

Jo Insung: What you just said I'll just take that as you missed me.

Narrator: With just one glance, just one touch, they show deep and emotional acting. Jo Insung and Song Hyekyo's fantastic chemistry can be witnessed anytime, anywhere. While huddling in the cold to watch what they filmed, at that moment, a thoughtful Jo Insung discreetly gives Song Hyekyo a hot pack. This warms up each other and they continue filming. But there was one more thing he prepared.

Jo Insung: Do I need to lower my shoulder more?

Staff: No, it's ok. We can make this taller.

Narrator: They are in a situation where he needs to adjust his height for the angle of the camera.

Jo Insung: If it gets the job done more quickly, I can lower my shoulder.

Staff: No, it's alright. We will make this taller.

Jo Insung: No, I think it'll be faster if I adjust… You need many people.

Narrator: His thoughtfulness that shows anytime, anywhere. What can they do?

Narrator: They are comfortable with each other so it is only natural for the good acting to come out.

Narrator: The meeting between Korea's one of the greatest woman and man. I am envious.

Song Hyekyo: When you left when I was six, my eyes were fine. Meeting you 21 years later, I can't see. How do you feel?

Song Hyekyo: It must've been tiring. You must've suffered so much. Your brother suffers too, because my sister can't see me!

Jo Insung: When you're like this you look crazy. You are not confident with your handicap. You refuse help from others. What's wrong with you?

Song Hyekyo: Let's go.

Jo Insung: We are definitely very different. I wonder why?

Narrator: Between life and death. And love. In 2013, one emotional melodrama… this was That Winter, the Wind Blows.

@sunshine4ever the dramas that I like In Sung acted in are What Happened in Bali and Spring Day.  He acted really well for his roles which left me a deep impression of him.  What I like the most is his chemistry with his co stars.  He had a very strong chemistry with HJW and GHJ but I have confident that TWTWB will be my favorite drama of In Sung up to date.  Can’t wait to see In Sung and Song Hye Kyo tomorrow for TWTWB press conference. 

Guest jjsweeter0211

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBGmoHkWGS4http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Mp6waQ9cyQhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txa1jZU0_Ls