♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; font: inherit; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Compagna Summer 08 (Part. 2) (Ha Ji Won)
158154.jpg
I really like the structure of her face which is clearly shown in this pic. :x Because of her hairstyle in Secret Garden, most people think she has a round face shape. 8-|

Guest code537

pieracapozucca said: Always from The King 2 Hearts with Lee Seung Gi & Ha Ji Won i found this, it's old news but i never saw it before, i think is cute.
Lee Seung Gi gave Ha Ji Won a cake and a bouquet of flowers for her new movie, KOREA.

Seung Gi's message for Ji Won:
“This generation’s best actress, Ha Ji Won. Very happy to be able to work together with you. KOREA, fighting!” 

Photos © dclsg

Ha Ji Won tweets her happiness on April 25, 2012.
~^^재하씨,시경씨,동하씨가 영화"코리아"응원해줬어여~^^히히 완전행복하궁~^^ㅠㅠㅠ이날 우린회식을~^^ 모든스텝들이박수로응원해줬습니다~코리아대박을외치며~^^와 이케행복해도되는거야요?~앙^^*코리아케익까징? 완전완전 ~^^고마워요~아~^^!
Our The King 2 Hearts~^^ Jae Ha ssi, Shi Kyung ssi, Dong Ha ssi cheering for the movie “Korea”~^^ Hehe I’m totally happy~^^ ㅠㅠㅠ Our get-together that day~^^ All the staff applauded to show their support~ Shouting ‘Korea Daebak’~^^ Wah, how can I not be happy?~ Ang^^* The ‘Korea’ cake? Totally, totally ~^^ Thank you ~ Ah~^^!

English translation: tryp96

Guest Rahayu Nuraeni

Heloo all.. I'm newbie here and i'm Also big fans of ha ji won from Indonesia... Nice to meet you all.. :)moonbathe said: class="headline" style="font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.21em; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Ha Ji Won gets a caricature from her fan
20130118155322_50f8f162589b2_1.jpg

Ha Ji Won revealed a caricature that she got from a fan.

On 18th, the caricature was uploaded on the official me2day of Ha Ji Won's management agency.

The caricature was uploaded with a photo that was taken during an autograph event that she held recently, and the caricature was drawn by a fan on the spot.

The agency told that Ha Ji Won was so surprised and delighted by the gift.

Fans made comments, such as "So cute", "I remember it", and "Can you have another autograph event?"

On the other hand, Ha Ji Won recently casted in movie 'Three Beauties of Choson'.

http://sg.entertainment.yahoo.com/news/ha-ji-won-gets-a-caricature-from-her-001512349.html

Guest moonbathe

First Look At The Korean Action Heroines In THE HUNTRESSES

Al Young

huntresses-thumb-630xauto-36392.jpg

Lead actress trio Ha Ji-won (As One), Kang Ye-won (Quick) and Son Ga-in are The Huntresses, a somewhat Korean equivalent to The Three Musketeers or Charlies Angel, only these beautiful bounty hunters are from the Joseon Dynasty. The film is a historical action adventure revolving around three strong female protagonists, each with a unique skill, battling a powerful group that is trying to overthrow the royal family and gain absolute power.

Director Park Je-Hyun compares the action-style of these characters, played by Ha, Kang and Son, to Bruce Lee, Jackie Chan and Jet Li respectively. "I think the girls resemble them in a way because HA has a charismatic look, KANG looks clumsy but always manages to handle matters and SON is a dab hand at beating opponents."

Here's the official synopis via Showbox:

moonbathe said: class="headline"First Look At The Korean Action Heroines In THE HUNTRESSES

Al Young

Lead actress trio Ha Ji-won (

As One), Kang Ye-won (Quick) and Son Ga-in are The Huntresses, a somewhat Korean equivalent to The Three Musketeers or Charlies Angel, only these beautiful bounty hunters are from the Joseon Dynasty. The film is a historical action adventure revolving around three strong female protagonists, each with a unique skill, battling a powerful group that is trying to overthrow the royal family and gain absolute power.

Director Park Je-Hyun compares the action-style of these characters, played by Ha, Kang and Son, to Bruce Lee, Jackie Chan and Jet Li respectively. "I think the girls resemble them in a way because HA has a charismatic look, KANG looks clumsy but always manages to handle matters and SON is a dab hand at beating opponents."

As a child, Jin-ok witnessed the murder of her father and narrowly escaped death. She is taken under the wing of Mu-myeong, the man who saved her life, and trains in martial arts alongside two other girls. 10 years pass and the girls are now Joseon's best bounty hunters. One day, Jin-ok is asked to take on a case for a handsome reward. Against their master's wishes, the trio takes on the job, not knowing it will eventually lead them to the man responsible for the death of Jin-ok's father 10 years before.

moonbathe said: class="headline"First Look At The Korean Action Heroines In THE HUNTRESSES

Al Young

Lead actress trio Ha Ji-won (

As One), Kang Ye-won (Quick) and Son Ga-in are The Huntresses, a somewhat Korean equivalent to The Three Musketeers or Charlies Angel, only these beautiful bounty hunters are from the Joseon Dynasty. The film is a historical action adventure revolving around three strong female protagonists, each with a unique skill, battling a powerful group that is trying to overthrow the royal family and gain absolute power.

As a child, Jin-ok witnessed the murder of her father and narrowly escaped death. She is taken under the wing of Mu-myeong, the man who saved her life, and trains in martial arts alongside two other girls. 10 years pass and the girls are now Joseon's best bounty hunters. One day, Jin-ok is asked to take on a case for a handsome reward. Against their master's wishes, the trio takes on the job, not knowing it will eventually lead them to the man responsible for the death of Jin-ok's father 10 years before.