• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Now it seemed everytime people said Minho's name, the word Sulli always pop behind. They're like twins, Minho always linked with Sulli.
Just like writer who changed her main OTP to Minsul, I think Koreans also know Minsul couple is a good endorser for their product to international fans.

Hm..hm...hmm.. WE ARE HAPPY SHIPPERS :)>-

Guest parkhyerin

I was showing a MinSul facts, moments,interactions with photos and videos, including the latest video by @Tata Doan to my friends at school. Here is their reactions during they watching them.

Jan:“aw aw , awe so sweet (non kpoper)”

Nes:“what? Minho and Sulli are official now? (she's kpoper) ”

Me:“hmm. Idk right. But yeah as u see. They hide their relationship. U knew Korean artists are not allowed to show their love relationship by their management”

*..........after we finished watching..*

Nes:“are they hiden love relationship as you said? No, not, not at all. How come all these proves are called hiden?”

Me:“but,some shawols think it just normal and keep thinking its just a brother and sister relationship”

Nes:“ahh, I know right. Something like that is just normal. I used to be a hard fangirl in the world, and yes if I. hear a rumor about my bias with a girl , I would automatically deny it by saying that's just a friend/brother-sister relationship even though I also smell something real on them. And my opinion as non-shipper of Minsul, I do think they are in a relationship, not brother-sister, but a 'real relationship'. All I saw are not a brother-sister interactions at all for me.Minho is the one who looks more aggressive, and not bad about sulli's pay back, she seems have a same feeling too. I say this not because you're my friend and you're minsul shipper. But yes, they are in love.”

Her statements makes my heart more warm.. Ahh, yes, even my non-minsullian at all friend could feel it.
Makes me wanna :(( and more :((:((:((

Guest teruteru_chan

^ love the girls' candor! soojung's face is epic HAHAHAH! how i love her! 
i love you girls' sarcasm over the word 'dongsaeng' used by minho as well. that really amuses me. 
edit: just saw the bigger version of those 2 pictures. the girls look so flawless~ ^^ 

Guest chellaaa

Judith09 said:

Remember this minsul moment??? the pink ring moment

This is the clear vid of uri MinSul...

@Judith09, and did you see at 1:07 Key & Amber had that suspicious look? ;)

Onew also try to touch the ring on minho's finger. He was like what is it dude???? Hahahahaa

And seeing its the beginning of 2012. N they both know that they will act drama together and shoot running man the next day. I think minho try to get closer to sulli by borrowing her ring.

@bananali said: counsel05 said: Going back to your suggestion ... i think if we do have an official banner it would not be advisable to have it as our signature here (maybe in another site we are members) since its an identification of us and we might limit the freedom of each crewmate here to choose what they want their signature to be if the banner would be our "common signature". So i was thinking of modifying your suggestion and maybe we can have a logo instead. In that way we can either place it like a watermark in our photos, gifs, vids and add it to our signature too. So what do you think?
If we all agree here then we can launch another Minsul project of MINSUL ADDICTS LOGO MAKING CONTEST. Please share your thoughts crewmates. Thanks. :x p.s.Thank your for the suggestion @puppy8888:-bd

Guest kyeoptaminsul

one day to go until running man episode minsul :D tumblr_mfrfbzCO2A1qklogio1_500.gif

tumblr_inline_mfgqnxGBjP1rc7f72.gif

tumblr_meudups0IB1rzt8l2.gif

when it came out , im going to watch it right away , i don't care if its not sub , im still gonna watch it over and over again :D just like how i watch running man ep 75 <3 heheh MINSUL !!!!! 

Guest kyeoptaminsul

I was so excited when i saw high cut picture of minho and sulli but a friend of mine say that yuri is better than sulli and i was like whatever you say 

tumblr_ll1t3fsYta1qgcfpd.gif

i know minho like sulli deep down his heart , the way he look at sulli is just so sweet , am i right , guys ? :D 

tumblr_mbngkmbcZv1rx1pix.gif

hmmmm i just wanted to share this with you guys...

its something on the rather logical side of MinSul :)

when i was doing some back-reading on the posts that i missed, i noticed that a lot of MinSullians have noticed that our MinSul are starting to look "alike"...
like when people thought that Minho was Sulli and vice versa...
heck even i see it too ^^...

after noticing this myself too and reading a a lot of posts that pointed it out, i suddenly remembered something...

back when i was still in college, my friends and i had this random discussion...
we had this friend that was so into "details" about certain things and our topic basically landed on "COUPLES", like boyfriend girlfriends and all that...
this friend of mine came out asking the question "It's strange how couples look alike, right? I mean when you look at the time when they weren't in a relationship yet, you'd seriously think that they looked nothing alike and think they had nothing to do with each other. But in the time that you start to notice that they're already together, you start to notice that they are slowly looking 'the same.'"
my other friend answered her based on something that she read before and told us that it was really logical...

well, because that was just a random passing conversation, i dont remember the exact details...
but i think what i remember may be enough to shed some light on this "Minho Sulli looking alike phenomenon."
My friend said that when two people show a strong personal attachment to each other (similar to when they are in-love), something biologically happens inside their bodies...
she says that its got something to do with "compatible" hormones or something like that...
the more "alike" they start looking "the more compatible" they are because of the fact that their "biological something-somethings" MATCH SO WELL...
hence, we get the ever-so-cliched phrase we hear all the time: "They have chemistry."
basically, my friend just explained to us the "biologic context" and logic behind that ever-so-cliched phrase...
so she said that its not just a phrase but its a phrase with ROOTS, evidenced by the phenomenon wherein "couples" begin to look alike and wherein people start noticing that they "look good together."
its all in the chemistry, baby haha

so, having read all the posts that people made here about that, it made me remember that conversation my friends and i had in college...

back then (before TTBY) i never really gave the both of them a thought nor did they look good together...
but as time went by, MinSul had been "changing"...
now, MinSul look very compatible to us and at certain points, we sometimes get them mixed up...
but i think its rather amazing to know that their compatibility "visually" stems from the fact that they are compatible "biologically" as well...
its like "built in" inside of them or something LOL

therefore i conclude:
MINSUL IS REAL :x

Guest kyeoptaminsul

puppy8888 said: hmmmm i just wanted to share this with you guys...

when i was doing some back-reading on the posts that i missed, i noticed that a lot of MinSullians have noticed that our MinSul are starting to look "alike"...

after noticing this myself too and reading a a lot of posts that pointed it out, i suddenly remembered something...

back when i was still in college, my friends and i had this random discussion...
we had this friend that was so into "details" about certain things and our topic basically landed on "COUPLES", like boyfriend girlfriends and all that...
this friend of mine came out asking the question "It's strange how couples look alike, right? I mean when you look at the time when they weren't in a relationship yet, you'd seriously think that they looked nothing alike and think they had nothing to do with each other. But in the time that you start to notice that they're already together, you start to notice that they are slowly looking 'the same.'"
my other friend answered her based on something that she read before and told us that it was really logical...

well, because that was just a random passing conversation, i dont remember the exact details...
but i think what i remember may be enough to shed some light on this "Minho Sulli looking alike phenomenon."
My friend said that when two people show a strong personal attachment to each other (similar to when they are in-love), something biologically happens inside their bodies...
she says that its got something to do with "compatible" hormones or something like that...
the more "alike" they start looking "the more compatible" they are because of the fact that their "biological something-somethings" MATCH SO WELL...
hence, we get the ever-so-cliched phrase we hear all the time: "They have chemistry."
basically, my friend just explained to us the "biologic context" and logic behind that ever-so-cliched phrase...
so she said that its not just a phrase but its a phrase with ROOTS, evidenced by the phenomenon wherein "couples" begin to look alike and wherein people start noticing that they "look good together."

so, having read all the posts that people made here about that, it made me remember that conversation my friends and i had in college...

back then (before TTBY) i never really gave the both of them a thought nor did they look good together...
now, MinSul look very compatible to us and at certain points, we sometimes get them mixed up...
but i think its rather amazing to know that their compatibility "visually" stems from the fact that they are compatible "biologically" as well...

therefore i conclude:

kyeoptaminsul said: puppy8888 said: hmmmm i just wanted to share this with you guys...

therefore i conclude:

Guest kyeoptaminsul

@puppy8888 
Really hope they're meant together , can you imagine one day minho propose to sulli becoming his wife and they got married and have a beautiful child :') must be nice to see that hehehe.... 

Guest ravissant

zheisya

said: Now it seemed everytime people said Minho's name, the word Sulli always pop behind. They're like twins, Minho always linked with Sulli.

Just like writer who changed her main OTP to Minsul, I think Koreans also know Minsul couple is a good endorser for their product to international fans.

Hm..hm...hmm.. WE ARE HAPPY SHIPPERS

:)

>-

Archived